Celtic V Aberdeen (4 - 1)

Guest RosemountRed

As much as i'd like to see Shinnie at left back and McGinn benched for this one that ain't going to happen, would like to see the Hearts game back four start again with Reynolds at left back rather than Considine getting shown a clean pair of heels by whoever is playing on the right for Sellic.

Lewis

Logan Taylor O'Connor Reynolds

Pawlett Shinnie

McGinn Storey Burns

Rooney

No way Pawlett should start, get Storie in.

Fucking go for it. no way will we stop them scoring so just score more than them. Their defence is shit

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Shinnie

McLean

McGinn Pawlette Storey Burns

Stockley

May loose it in midfield but the players be told to close down and give no time on the ball. Rooney to come on early second half once they have tired and are vulnerable at the back.

Fucking go for it. no way will we stop them scoring so just score more than them. Their defence is shit

Lewis

McLean

Stockley

May loose it in midfield but the players be told to close down and give no time on the ball. Rooney to come on early second half once they have tired and are vulnerable at the back.

Pawletts an injury doubt.

Lewis

McLean

Stockley

Jeepers.

Guest the shepherd

What a great goal the winner was, that day. Glory!

What a great bounce we had that night! Even got smacked that night by a disgruntled celtic fan on the way lot for having the audacity to sing 'We are going to win the league'. Well worth the smack (ha ha).

Cannot understand why Bet365 have Joe Nuttall listed as 12/1 first goalscorer whilst Niall McGinn is 14s.

Anyway 2-0 to Aberdeen with McGinn netting a brace, 155/1. That'll do for me.

Guest the shepherd

According to the Evening Depress, Jack is an outside bet to play on Saturday.

Is it worth the risk?

Definitely worth the risk as he has started the season so well, even with his damaged knee as I presume this is as a result of gradual wear and tear over a prolonged period of time.

What a great bounce we had that night! Even got smacked that night by a disgruntled celtic fan on the way lot for having the audacity to sing 'We are going to win the league'. Well worth the smack (ha ha).

Cannot understand why Bet365 have Joe Nuttall listed as 12/1 first goalscorer whilst Niall McGinn is 14s.

Anyway 2-0 to Aberdeen with McGinn netting a brace, 155/1. That'll do for me.

:hysterical:

Definitely worth the risk as he has started the season so well, even with his damaged knee as I presume this is as a result of gradual wear and tear over a prolonged period of time.

Guest the shepherd

Get back to your clique min. There are only certain folk that you continually agree with on here whilst you choose to disagree for disagreements sake with others like myself. We all know you are not a fan of either Niall McGinn or Ryan Jack but it is getting boring you continually saying or inferring so.

What clique? Folk that can see? I'm a fan of Ryan Jack, it would appear you're not. Why would you want him risking further damage to an already injured knee?

What evidence do you have to suggest Niall McGinn would be capable of such a performance against his heroes, considering his previous pathetic showings?

Guest the shepherd

What clique? Folk that can see? I'm a fan of Ryan Jack, it would appear you're not. Why would you want him risking further damage to an already injured knee?

What evidence do you have to suggest Niall McGinn would be capable of such a performance against his heroes, considering his previous pathetic showings?

He has scored a couple of goals down at Parkhead for Aberdeen and providing he applies himself correctly there is no reason why he cannot do the same again. He had a very good game there the last time down there.

Unless Ryan Jack has tissue or cruciate ligament damage whereby he would be on crutches he is definitely worth the risk. It seems that his injury has been picked up over a prolonged period of time and not just as a result of one game or a knock picked up in training.