James Maddison

He obviously feels he's done enough at Aberdeen to now make an impact at Norwich and get into their first team.

On one hand you have to admire his confidence.

But, I think we could see he thought he was better than he actually was. Shooting when a pass would have been better, not really making as big an impact in games as he should (I think Hayes and McGinn are showing what Maddison should have been doing in games).

He still has a lot to learn and I dont think he quite appreciates that yet.

Folk seem pretty butthurt over this. He was a great player and we failed to utilise him properly.

Yes he went down easy, but he did get kicked to fuck in every game and our shithead referees booked him for it. No wonder Scottish football is shite. I don't blame him for not wanting to come back up.

Far from the finished article but I do think we will miss him. Best of luck to him anyway.

Why would he have any sort of loyalties to a large windy industrial hub with miserable fans and awful roadworks.

Couple that with the closing of The Cloverleaf and Chalmers not having Tipsy Cakes 4 times this week I'm very much understanding of his departure.

Aye he maybe likes it better in Nawrich down amongst the carrot crunching yokels

• Site Sponsor

Why would he have any sort of loyalties to a large windy industrial hub with miserable fans and awful roadworks.

Couple that with the closing of The Cloverleaf and Chalmers not having Tipsy Cakes 4 times this week I'm very much understanding of his departure.

Fit, nae Tipsy?

Place has gone to ratshit.

"James wants to remain here.

He doesnt want to go out on loan. I was saying to him it might be likely that he goes out and James tells me he doesnt want to go out."

pretty gutted to hear fact he said that - not exactly a glowing indictment of his time here

Can you imagine the difference in quality of facilities for the players though?

We really need the training facilities built.

Can't see him getting picked at Norwich and not going out on loan so he won't be getting what he needs and that is to play games. Clearly loads of talent but very little game nous. He's certainly not a winger but is a number 10, looked amazing in the 4-0 away to Killie but teams figured him out, give him a kick or crowd him out because he'd hold on to the ball too long. Don't think he'll end up a top class player I'd guess lower prem/top championship.

Can't see him getting picked at Norwich and not going out on loan so he won't be getting what he needs and that is to play games. Clearly loads of talent but very little game nous. He's certainly not a winger but is a number 10, looked amazing in the 4-0 away to Killie but teams figured him out, give him a kick or crowd him out because he'd hold on to the ball too long. Don't think he'll end up a top class player I'd guess lower prem/top championship.

Very true. You'd expect him to have even less time on the ball given how so much better their league is to ours :rolleyes: Talented as you've said but still young, he'll need to do some bulking if he's to survive.