James Maddison

What a complete tube you are.

You'll of course claim to be fishing.

Our side was so bad under McGhee that yes Foster was arguably our best player and did enough to earn himself a move to Bristol City. Others on here mentioned him as a good player however I didn't. Its really is sad that you choose to jump on whatever I say. Get yourself a life and stop hiding behind your computer screen.

Our side was so bad under McGhee that yes Foster was arguably our best player and did enough to earn himself a move to Bristol City. Others on here mentioned him as a good player however I didn't. Its really is sad that you choose to jump on whatever I say. Get yourself a life and stop hiding behind your computer screen.

Foster has never been a good player, he's one of the luckiest Scottish players ever. He's carved a decent career out of being shite, even the Huns thought he was mince.

My picture, phone number, email address and place of work are on this site :laughing: I'm hardly winning any hide and seek prizes.

Alex Neill saying nothing has been agreed and he's due back there on Monday!

To be honest, and I've said this to others, I think he's the wrong type of player for Scottish football and our team in particular. Fair enough if we had another 2 or 3 players of his ability, but when he plays, this ticky-takka type of football just doesn't work. We end up passing it around in a square area the size of a travel rug, and we have, historically and undeniably, carried much success over the seasons by getting the ball out down the channels and getting good crosses in. We're not Barca and I think Derek has probably recognised that, hence the exclusion of him the past 3 games.

If we had McLean playing like he did tonight, in every game, and the resurgence of Shinnie with his willingness to drive forward, then Maddison is a luxury we don't really need. Much rather we had a tenacious ball winner or another zippy winger.

To be honest, and I've said this to others, I think he's the wrong type of player for Scottish football and our team in particular. Fair enough if we had another 2 or 3 players of his ability, but when he plays, this ticky-takka type of football just doesn't work. We end up passing it around in a square area the size of a travel rug, and we have, historically and undeniably, carried much success over the seasons by getting the ball out down the channels and getting good crosses in. We're not Barca and I think Derek has probably recognised that, hence the exclusion of him the past 3 games.

If we had McLean playing like he did tonight, in every game, and the resurgence of Shinnie with his willingness to drive forward, then Maddison is a luxury we don't really need. Much rather we had a tenacious ball winner or another zippy winger.

He's work in progress and we don't need that.

If he stays, good, if he doesn't, it's no big deal.

I doubt very much if he'll succeed in The Championship unless he bulks out.w

Daily Hun says he's going. BBC says he's staying.

This is Post Truth Britain.

The Record though, as much as a pile of shite it is, has a quote from Neil.

When asked if the claims Maddison would be staying north of the border were true, the former Hamilton Accies manager said: "Nonsense. James will be back here on Monday.

"I've spoken to Derek McInnes and I've spoken to James Maddison's agent. What we've said is, what happens in the window will determine where James ends up.

The BBC have always been post or anti-truth.

Taken again from the toliet Roll .. a.k.a the Daily Hun.

This is turning into a bit of a Pittodrie Panto but James Maddison’s ‘will-he-won’t-he’ remain with Aberdeen story has taken another twist.

Derek McInnes last night said he is “more than hopeful” that the midfielder’s loan spell from Norwich will be extended for the remainder of the season.

Doubt was cast on a renewed deal when Norwich boss Alex Neil was quoted as saying that any agreement was dependent on what happened with his club during the transfer window. McInnes said last night:

James will go down to Norwich and speak to them on Monday but I spoke with Alex and I spoke with the technical director at Norwich (Ricky Martin).

Obviously they have got to concentrate on getting a couple of results over the next few days but they see no reason why James can’t continue his loan with us and I think that in itself is like a new signing.

James will have had a look at the league and he has had a look at his team-mates and I think he will be even better again in the second half of the season.

We haven’t got it signed and sealed yet but we are more than hopeful given the conversations we have had with Norwich.

Another nothing story from the evening express but maybe highlights it's not a done deal. We should look for a quick answer as we may need to look for an alternative. Can't depend on McLean form continuing and we would miss Maddisons delivery.

Evening Express

Under-fire Canaries boss Alex Neil said no agreement had been finalised to leave the youngster’s future in limbo.

He said: “I’ve spoken to Derek McInnes and I’ve spoken to James Maddison’s agent. What we’ve said is, what happens in the window will determine where James ends up. “Nothing’s been done and nothing will be done unless it suits our purpose. “If we decide it’s the best thing to do then we will let it happen but if we don’t then we won’t.” With Aberdeen now on their winter break, he has returned to Carrow Road to help the English Championship side. Maddison posted a picture of himself in Norwich training kit on his Instagram account earlier today.

Maddison's Instagram Story from this morning.

No surprise he's back training at Norwich since his initial loan deal has now finished. However, if the loan deal is to be extended then surely he'd be given the week off like the rest of the AFC first team? This, along with Neil's comments a few days ago, would suggest that he won't be returning for a second loan spell.