James Maddison

This forum for example, the most popular thread is the Sevco thread,

Not our players, our managers, our money, new stadium, old stadium, fans but a thread all about The Rangers.

Not something to do wit it beING 1 page to discuss all things hun no?

Bingo MT, if every dons related subject was rolled into one thread it would dwarf the sevco Thread

Most scottihs forums are the same

Every time Ricky Foster touched the ball for St. Johnstone the crowd were shouting Hun at him. Every time the ref makes a bad decision he gets called a Hun. When the team aren't doing well McInnes is called a Hun cunt. This all happens in the south stand.

Again, why is this such a shock? they are our most bitter rivals and both players played for them, one of those mentioned went from us to them on loan, it's called football rivalry.

Every time Ricky Foster touched the ball for St. Johnstone the crowd were shouting Hun at him. Every time the ref makes a bad decision he gets called a Hun. When the team aren't doing well McInnes is called a Hun cunt. This all happens in the south stand.

And long may it continue.

Judging by the results for the huns lately Aberdeen will have to rely on Celtic to help them get second spot as no other SPFL team looks capable of beating this shit sevco team. ( Okay Hearts won ) but they are looking shaky at the present time.

Bingo MT, if every dons related subject was rolled into one thread it would dwarf the sevco Thread

Most scottihs forums are the same

Again, why is this such a shock? they are our most bitter rivals and both players played for them, one of those mentioned went from us to them on loan, it's called football rivalry.

Pretty sure we never loaned Ricky Foster to sevco. Getting your teams mixed up? :hunbash:

Don`t remember the County game in any great detail but Foster being "outstanding" is hard to accept.

Anyway, back on thread - I for one am delighted that young Maddison might be staying for the rest of the season.

He is without doubt a hugely talented player. Yes, he makes mistakes as do all young players but his vision at times and close control is a joy to watch.

Don`t remember the County game in any great detail but Foster being "outstanding" is hard to accept.

Anyway, back on thread - I for one am delighted that young Maddison might be staying for the rest of the season.

He is without doubt a hugely talented player. Yes, he makes mistakes as do all young players but his vision at times and close control is a joy to watch.

Maddison staying would be outstanding. The boy can play...others make him look shite.

Well accept it. Foster was outstanding. Foster was outstanding. Foster was outstanding.

I would let bygones be bygones and bring him home.

Anyways back on topic...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest the shepherd

We did loan Foster to them, McGhee thought is was a good idea to loan out our only full back and we loaned a Lithuanian forward who never played in exchange.

Andrius Velicka did play for us and scored one goal (against Caley Thistle in a midweek game I think). However we were duped into taking him by the rangers medical staff via a fax stating that he was fighting fit but it was as though he was pulling a tractor as he was so slow and awkward. Craig Brown spotted it though thankfully.

Aye Velicka was hopeless for us although to be fair he didnt look at all fit, think he's maybe still playing though?

Foster overall was shite, I backed the likes of him and Diamond but was wrong as they were both poor players. Highly doubt he'd want to come back to AFC any road.

Why did we not go for McNaughton when he was available? Would have provided experience and versatility or have his legs gone?

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/norwich-city-set-to-give-go-ahead-over-midfielder-deal/

I think theres a lot more to come from Maddison. I'm pleased he will be remaining with us until the end of the season.

I dunno.he has talent, but to me he is a luxury type player..bring him on when we are 2 up and he is marvelous.

But generally i think most of the hammer throwing teams in the Scottish Premier League know how to neutralize him.

Foster was shite and his interview after leaving afc about having to hide his love of huns was sickening to read.

Mcnaughton is always injured I think.

I liked his interview when he was at the Huns when he said nobody would talk to him and he'd fall out with everyone because he voted Yes.

Was that the same one where he claimed to still have a great relationship with AFC fans in a desperate attempt to get us to sign him?

Meh. I reckon Foster is given a lot of undue stick and is not given credit for actually being a decent player.

It wasn't like he instigated his initial move to the Huns. On his return he was made captain and booed by certain sections of our support. When he eventually permanently left to Bristol City we actually got a fee for him. When re-signed for the Huns he was probably on silly money.

I'd rather spend my time and effort hating on someone else.

Meh. I reckon Foster is given a lot of undue stick and is not given credit for actually being a decent player.

It wasn't like he instigated his initial move to the Huns. On his return he was made captain and booed by certain sections of our support. When he eventually permanently left to Bristol City we actually got a fee for him. When re-signed for the Huns he was probably on silly money.

I'd rather spend my time and effort hating on someone else.

Bit of selective history there as his comments about the dons whilst at the huns were none too flattering - his tenure as captain was dire - his actual footballing ability is poor other than his pace - his desire to blame others when he has made the error damages team morale - worst of all he comes from my home town.