Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 0)

Saints tactics made for a terrible match but worked a treat - before the goal no one could have argued if they had won.

Our play is so frustrating particularly McLean and Shinnie who have clearly been told to retain possession every single time they have the ball which makes things so negative and leaves the defenders to try for a killer pass when it should really be all the players looking for that

Stockley was as bad as Rooney was on Sunday. Complete role reversal. They both get no help at the same time though, when the ball goes up to them the midfield are no where where near them.

I'm nae sure how folk can be so confident about Sunday.

Stockley was up against 2 very story central defenders. That Steven Anderson is fucking solid and wins a lot of balls in the air for a man of his height. I think we got caught up in a fight for large parts of the game. Should be looking to play the ball to feet against St Johnstone.

Forgot to say, all the attention goes on the shaved ape but what about his pal with the glasses? When the game gets boring I have a fine view of them from the top of the Y. Great entertainment.

:laughing:

Was saying to my mate about 2 minutes before the goal the singing sections were more entertaining thanthe game. Dinna think thon lad with the drum seen any of the game, nae that he missed much.

Game was brutal like I expected it to be. Care though we're through.

I have a feeling - us v Morton. Lets see.

I too thought that we'd get Morton.

Phew - None of the fix bollocks for a while.

The sponsors and TV were promising 4 Celtic/Sevco games this season, but with Newco sitting fifth (and easily in danger of finishing 7th, or worse) they thought that they best ante up now to fulfill that commitment.

Of course he's not a fucking defensive midfielder, he's an auxiliary striker!

Either play him in his correct position, or not at all. Shoehorning him into the lineup is having a dramatically negative effect on his morale, and the overall performance of the team.

That's a good way to put it.

Needs pushed up or dropped.

Not including the management. Apparently EIGHTEEN Aberdeen players booked in the dressing room afterwards. Two of them being Shinnie & Maddison, so they will miss next game as that makes a red.

Celebratarian singing "clearly heard" apparently.

Pish. It was only Taylor booked.

Apparently for shouting, "I can't fucking believe these cunts pay me ten grand a week" while raking through his skinny jeans for the tooter he was sure he had earlier.

I'm confident we'll win tonight, but have a horrible feeling about Sunday.

Can I be first to say that the Aberdeen v Morton semi-final should be at Easter Road?

Shit, we're gonna get pumped on Sunday.

Anyway, like I said, Easter Road semi. Hampden would be a joke. 29,600 were at Dons v United but we won't take the 20,000 we brought that day, and doubt Morton could take the 9,000 United brought either.

Smaller stadium worked brilliantly for the St Johnstone semi. 20,000 capacity Easter Road is perfect for this.