Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 0)

It was a decent save but I think mcinnes point is he expected him to save it. The same mentalists slating mcinnes would be slating Lingfield for that save

If he has the attitude that it is just players doing their jobs and he expects it he should be harder on players like Taylor that fail to do their job week in week out.

Good draw I guess.

We were utter dross though and mcinnes really needs to change whatever he is telling his players.

I hate how his team plays now, loads of talent but no idea how set a tempo and command a game, no idea how to take the game to the opposition and use the pace we have to create goals.

We can argue about if it's Stockley or McLean or McGinn or whoever but it's not the players it's the whole ethos of the team and style of play that's the problem and all of that comes from mcinnes and his coaches.

Just think of this, if Stockley or McLean played for St Johnstone would they look this bad or would they be performing with purpose in a team that knows how to get the best from them?

• Upvote 3

Good draw I guess.

We were utter dross though and mcinnes really needs to change whatever he is telling his players.

I hate how his team plays now, loads of talent but no idea how set a tempo and command a game, no idea how to take the game to the opposition and use the pace we have to create goals.

We can argue about if it's Stockley or McLean or McGinn or whoever but it's not the players it's the whole ethos of the team and style of play that's the problem and all of that comes from mcinnes and his coaches.

Just think of this, if Stockley or McLean played for St Johnstone would they look this bad or would they be performing with purpose in a team that knows how to get the best from them?

To sensible.

Good draw I guess.

Good post. Have to say McLean did look good playing for St.Mirren and I always thought it was the fact he looked good in a pish team but maybe your theory rings truer to the cause. He quite obviously is not a defensive midfielder and it's really affecting him and the team.

• Upvote 1

I'll say this BWG. I hope Warburton was watching. Because he's learned the square root of fuck all about us tonight.

Same goes for McInnes though, so no change.

I think everyone learned a valuable lesson tonight that Jayden Stockley is fucking pish.

McLean, well fuck knows, just hopeless.

Boring as fuck but job done.

Good dra

Tbf to him (on this game alone) it is unfair to judge him as pretty much ever one of our front men seem to be made a cunt of with constant high balls in to that boring side who easily deal with balls in the air.

Up until Mr Rooney attacks it from a different angle like a real striker ;)

Good post. Have to say McLean did look good playing for St.Mirren and I always thought it was the fact he looked good in a pish team but maybe your theory rings truer to the cause. He quite obviously is not a defensive midfielder and it's really affecting him and the team.

He's playing out of position. So is about 3/4 players every game. So strange.