Kilmarnock Vs Aberdeen (0 - 4)

Guest RosemountRed

I see DM confirmed only Jack and McKenna (who wouldn't have played) are out for this.

And Jack will be back for the first game after the International break, so basically a full strength team.

Time to step it up a gear and put some pressure on the Tims.

(if only Caley hadn't equalised).

Guest RosemountRed

dundee getting a result in the early game tomorrow would be a very welcome boost

Can't see it, they're record against them is embarrassing.

Only thing in their favour is Tims will be shattered from Wednesday, however they can afford to make about 5 or 6 changes and still win.

A 1-1 draw or something would be ideal.

I think we need to get Storie and Storey involved.

I know, I know. Hayes is our best player...madness not to play him...wise up MH you senile auld cunt..

Bear wi' mi for a second or twa.

Like someone already mentioned with Miles Storey, if there does come a time when we actually need him, then he is going to be nae match ready ata.

Also, Hayes, given plastic pitch as well, may be done with a rest to give him full recovery time through the international break to the Ross Co game 2 weeks away.

If the game is not going as planned, fair doos, get him on.

But this is a Killie team we should be able to take care of without having to risk our prime asset.

Be nice to see what Storey could actually bring to a game for us as well.

Storie for McLean. Well, you know why.

Also, if Jack is coming back after the international break, the loon could be done with a chance (I think he deserves one) before that vanishes on the captain's return.

He also looks solid any (albeit short) time he has been utilised..

Reynolds looked better along side O'Connor.

So keep him there.

Anything that keeps Calamity Ash away from the starting line-up wins my approval.

McInnes has finally had the penny drop with Taylor.

Maybe the same will eventually happen with McLean until he sorts his performances oot.

dzhPi9P.jpg

I know, I know. Hayes is our best player...madness not to play him...wise up MH you senile auld cunt..

Like someone already mentioned with Miles Storey, if there does come a time when we actually need him, then he is going to be nae match ready ata.

Also, Hayes, given plastic pitch as well, may be done with a rest to give him full recovery time through the international break to the Ross Co game 2 weeks away.

But this is a Killie team we should be able to take care of without having to risk our prime asset.

Also, if Jack is coming back after the international break, the loon could be done with a chance (I think he deserves one) before that vanishes on the captain's return.

So keep him there.

Anything that keeps Calamity Ash away from the starting line-up wins my approval.

Maybe the same will eventually happen with McLean until he sorts his performances oot.

dzhPi9P.jpg

Get Storey up top.

Guest RosemountRed

Will not matter who we play today, we have better players than Kilmarnock.

Kilmarnock ​0 Aberdeen 2

:sheepdance:

In every position, but that doesn't guarantee victory.

So keep him there.

dzhPi9P.jpg

I'd go with that.