Warburtons a fanny

He wears a fannys hat

It worked against Dumbarton

And other shite like that

But when he played the dandies

The truth began to dawn

To beat the fucking dandies

He'd need a fucking wand

Couple of words allowing - moreorless I do believe.

That is superb

Well done today to the players and also for the last few weeks results. 11 consecutive wins over Killie. I remember getting pumped off them on a regular basis. We've got through some very tough fixtures - not firing on all cylinders yet.

I still can't believe only a few weeks ago the discussion of Hartley or Wright as the new manager was brought up lol. I'd like to mention all the new signings bar Alexander and Morris (as we've yet to see them in action) have done well and helped us reach a cup semi (potentially a final) as well as our current league position.

Regarding Jack, I've mentioned in the past that when he is injured for a period of time - we seem to go on a winning streak or some kind of consistency. I'd personally retain the team as it is and leave a winning formula alone.

• Upvote 2

Well done today to the players and also for the last few weeks results. 11 consecutive wins over Killie. I remember getting pumped off them on a regular basis. We've got through some very tough fixtures - not firing on all cylinders yet.

Today was as close to firing on all cylinders as you'll get.

That was the most comfortable afternoon of watching the dons I think I've seen. Everyone played well but extra credit to Shinnie who was everywhere on the pitch and never let up for a second and Maddison who was brilliant. Set up first 3 goals, had some outstanding passes including a 30 yard diagonal ball along the ground straight onto the left foot of McGinn as he made a run down the wing. The jinking run that lead to the corner for the second goal looked much better from the stand than it does on TV. Hope hope hope he stays for the season as he will get better for us as players get better at feeding him the ball.

Think Mcinnes kept the subs til later on as he wanted a big score. That 20 min spell is some of the best football Aberdeen have played for a long time and Rooney could easily of had 4 today. When the subs did come on, all 3 at once, he oddly changed the shape to a 4-4-2 and it all went flat but I'm not complaining.

Killie pie was okay but nae cooked long enough so pastry was very soggy.

Anyone know who the roughly 45 year old farmer looking type with the ruddy face is that decided to kick apart 6 seats at the back of the stand at half time for no reason in section F ???

Warburtons a fanny

He wears a fannys hat

It worked against Dumbarton

And other shite like that

But when he played the dandies

The truth began to dawn

To beat the fucking dandies

He'd need a fucking wand

Couple of words allowing - moreorless I do believe.

Quite funny, but didn't need to sing it 12+ times when we're not playing the hun

Managed to steer clear of the result and watch this on the RedReplay.

What a change from the last few weeks/months. We actually tried to play the ball there and when we got our nose in front we started to pass along the deck and get proper creative like we did for a long spell last season!

Sure when the 3 subs came on that was it. All spark went but no big deal. The 20-30 minutes before that though was just great to see.

Looks like the 3 wins last week have given the self belief again and the first 2 goals yesterday gave them the confidence to try and play it around.

I hope they retain that for the next game because it was so good to see.

That said, with Jack back I'd be inclined to move Shinnie to left back, take Considine off and put Jack on for him in front of the back four but on that performance I think any of the players would be quite right to feel aggrieved for making way.

My daughter showed me a facebook video of Maddison scoring the winner last week to the music of my heart must go on, when he slid on his knees hands in the air it really worked!! :laughing:

I love the guy, would happily have his child if he stays for the season, we could win this thing if he stays, best player since Peter Weir.

Maddison was superb - class act but hopefully remains injury free as is certainly going to be target of rough treatment and can't rely on inept Scottish referees for protection.

Also seems down to earth and decent guy- during warm up runs he played one two passes with young Killie ball boy and then went across and let kid take a selfie and chatted to him. Ball boy was absolutely chuffed and proceeded to shout across all the others one by one to proudly show off the photo. If kid wasn't a Dandy before then he seemed converted as even saw him celebrating one goal.

Warburton song was fine once or twice but got bit annoying by the umpteenth rendition given we were playing Killie

Kilmarnock goalkeeper Jamie MacDonald was stunned by referee Willie Collum's decision to award Aberdeen a penalty at Rugby Park yesterday, saying James Maddison fouled him rather than the other way about. "He absolutely melted me," claims McDonald.

Watched it on ALBA. Not to sure it was a penalty. On saying that we should have scored another two at least. Our best display of the season so far.

What a joke that pitch is. Unwatered and covered in pellets. This league has no fucking standards when it comes to pitch conditions.

Yeah, this was just bizzare and totally out of order that teams with plastic pitches can abuse the system in this way. They should be fucking docked points for shit like this.

Kilmarnock goalkeeper Jamie MacDonald was stunned by referee Willie Collum's decision to award Aberdeen a penalty at Rugby Park yesterday, saying James Maddison fouled him rather than the other way about. "He absolutely melted me," claims McDonald.

Watched it on ALBA. Not to sure it was a penalty. On saying that we should have scored another two at least. Our best display of the season so far.

"He absolutely melted me"

Wtf, with laser-beams from his eyes presumably?

Jamie McDonald is a fucking ice lolly.

Maddison was superb - class act but hopefully remains injury free as is certainly going to be target of rough treatment and can't rely on inept Scottish referees for protection.

How Killie's number 7 never got booked is beyond me, he went through Maddison at least 3 times and had other fouls.

It was a penalty. MacDonald spills the ball and trips Maddison with his body.

McGinn looked very dangerous as well. I wonder if he's upped his shooting practice now that Maddison is the set piece king.

Derek McInnes | Post Match Quotes

"I have not seen the penalty again yet. I thought James had a lot to do to get on the end of what was a brilliant move. I thought the goalkeeper was favourite but he did not take charge of the situation and I think he pulls James down. I am not sure if it was a penalty but there was a foul on James.

Strange comment, surely if it is a foul in the box it IS a penalty.