Borussia Monchengladbach v VFB Stuttgart
DFB Pokal 2nd Round
19:45
BT Sport 2 / BT Sport 2 HD
Genoa v AC Milan
Serie A
19:45
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD

Need to keep the momentum going but probably as good a time as any to make use of our first team pool and bring in 2 or 3 others for a start. Pretty sure adding the likes of Pawlett, Burns, Stockley, Jack or Storey wouldn’t constitute too much of a risk and allow us to rest/bench those who have played a lot of football lately. We should be capable of getting a result without our strongest 11. Storey hit a brace for the 20’s so might be worth bringing in, Jack & Burns in for Maddison & Mcginn maybe.

Fuck sake I was sure it was on Sky.

Edit - It's on Alba so there'll be a stream kicking about.

I thought it was on telly too, just as well I've got a ticket and am going. Maybe burns in for McGinn so he's well rested to put in a world class perfomance at the weekend. Jack on for Shinnie when we're 3 up. COYR

Slightly off topic but do any hatters know how to get round the block on radio Scotland where you can't listen to live coverage outside Scotland?

This match isn't on TV and I always get cut off as live coverage starts online.

You can listen to Radio Scotland in England on Livefeed, select the 320s option and it plays the live coverage.

http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/iphone_player/exact.asp?search=BBC%20Radio%20Scotland%20(MW)