Hamilton V Aberdeen

Jack in, McLean out, as you were

I'd maybe go the other way and move Shinnie to LB, and Jack in to the middle next to McLean.

Not because I particularly think McLean can't be dropped but I think we need to find out if Shinnie at LB can provide better balance with a bit more attacking threat down that side. I'd like to see him get a couple of games there before the League cup final to assess the best line up.

I'd maybe go the other way and move Shinnie to LB, and Jack in to the middle next to McLean.

Not because I particularly think McLean can't be dropped but I think we need to find out if Shinnie at LB can provide better balance with a bit more attacking threat down that side. I'd like to see him get a couple of games there before the League cup final to assess the best line up.

Normally I'd agree with you there V - Considine can be solid enough but think Shinnie at LB and Jack in the middle will be the preferred formation, but I don't think he'll risk Jack on a plastic pitch so soon after an op, these pitches are terrible for folk aggravating or getting knee injuries if they aren't 100% fit, hence glass legged Steven MacLean gets 'rested' whenever St. Johnstone play on one.

FFS :suicide:

Hamilton Academical v Aberdeen The SuperSeal Stadium 7.45pm William Collum

He was a lot better than usual at the recent Killie game, didn't whistle for a few I thought were Collum fouls and kept his cards in his pocket. Seemed like a normal ref, think being at the euros has made him less fussy.

Nae doubt he'll cost us 3 points the night now. I'll be on ref watch.