Hamilton V Aberdeen

Never even crossed my mind it could be a pen till the RE teacher at a catholic school (wonder who he wants to win league) pointed to spot. Just what you don't want - encourages them. Still plenty of time though - otherwise few shaky moments at back. Shooting towards our fans can still do it. Burns hasn't done much - might need McGinn on soon.

Never even crossed my mind it could be a pen till the RE teacher at a catholic school (wonder who he wants to win league) pointed to spot. Just what you don't want - encourages them. Still plenty of time though - otherwise few shaky moments at back. Shooting towards our fans can still do it. Burns hasn't done much - might need McGinn on soon.

The Celtic fans I used to work with could not stand him and claim him to be out to get them as well.

Gave a penalty to Rangers against them when not even looking was one on a list of fuck ups they used to give off about.

He is just fucking shite at refereeing not corrupt.

The Guys on the radio are actually laughing and cracking jokes as to how poor the referee has been.

"he's lost it" the commentator says. "every single decision is wrong" "two penalties for Aberdeen, no doubts"

Aye, we're playing shite, but goals change games so these wrong decisions are haing a major effect on how it's going right now.