Hamilton V Aberdeen

First defeat in 7 and someone throws a Don's scarf on the park. I now it was a bad result but WTF is that all about.

That guy was stood next to us at the beginning and I'd guess pissed and coked up. He was in about 5 different seats in the first 30 mins screaming his head off. We shifted at half time then he appeared next to us again with 5 to go then left early chucking his scarf as he went.

He was a lot better than usual at the recent Killie game, didn't whistle for a few I thought were Collum fouls and kept his cards in his pocket. Seemed like a normal ref, think being at the euros has made him less fussy.

Nae doubt he'll cost us 3 points the night now. I'll be on ref watch.

Sorry. I'll take the blame.

It was very similar to when Hamilton beat us 3-0. That day they were all over us, never game us time on the ball, and we resulted to just punting it anywhere.

Game was constantly stop-start, no-one really got on the ball, no-one wanted to take anyone on.

Shinnie in fairness to him was absolutely everywhere. But, it wasn't his night at all, not much went for him.

Never a penalty. Logan's probably was a penalty though. Hamilton conceded so many free-kicks outside of their box and I don't recall any yellow cards, so they were happy to continue doing it because Aberdeen's delivery wasn't good enough.

The penalty given was not as bad a decision as made out on Radio or by Mcinnes.

Soft but Oconnor had his hands on him and was pulling him. As the redtv commentary said he gave Collum a decision to make. Kenny Mclean was going nuts at him.

Oconnor doesnt look all that suprised it is given either.

Having seen it again, I've changed my mind on Logan own incident, don't think you could give that.

Their pen. Whether his hands are on him are not he's fallen to the ground like a fairy and Collum has bought it.

But, we had 84 minutes to put it right. Paid the price for not taking advantage of our free-kicks and corners of which we had plenty.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Watched the short highlights on youtube last night.

Their pen looked soft.

Logan should have been done for diving, McLean's wasn't a pen either.

We just played shite and they got a soft early pen into the batgain.

We should have had enough quality in us to overcome them. Plenty time.

We didn't.

Shite day at the office.

We move on and Saturday's game is the type of game that demands an improvement or else we will be on the end of a severe hiding.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest the shepherd

The pen decision is a disgrace. That's never a pen. McInnes should be coming out and saying something, always think he's too nice when it comes to these things.

You are absolutely right. Never ever a penalty, the Hamilton boy slipped, end of. How Collum still manages to masquerade as a ref is an absolute joke. He must be an arselicker to continue on as a ref.

No surprises if Aberdeen bounce back to beat the Jim Torbett Select on Saturday though.