Aberdeen V Celtic

Drop Reynolds, put Considine in beside O'Connor, move Shinnie to Left Back and get Jack back into midfield

Spot on - players need to be used in their best position and Reynolds is not playing well enough to stay in the team.

I just hope we don`t go ultra defensive and keep Maddison on the bench (as against Sevco) because we will hand the game to Celtic.

We need passion, urgency and to get in their faces straight from the kick-off

If Jacks ready then lets get him back in protecting the defence and building from the back and push McLean further forward along with Maddison. Get Shinnie back into left back to stop Considine getting done for pace. That's our best team all playing in their best position. Tell the team to close them down in midfield and defence and give them no opportunity to build from the back. Lets get at them. Dress rehearsal for the final lets see if we can beat these fuckers and not sit in and hope they have a bad day.

• Upvote 2

Aye I wish folk would stop deluding themselves. Cringy as fuck when folk start wanking away before top 6... 'if we win there and they lose we will catch them' then we have our usual top 6 collapse.

We aren't closer but we can give them a game. We're more inconsistent than them. The end.

This. No title race as such unless they themselves choose to fuck it up. In the absence of Rodgers being poached and they re-sign the Norwegian fuckwit their only influence will be who they eventually ship points to as lethargy inevitably creeps in. To be honest, their fanbase (if not their boardroom) will simply not allow it against the hun just now and that has to be in our favour. Cracking battle for 2nd-5th though in which we quite rightly are favourites.

This. No title race as such unless they themselves choose to fuck it up. In the absence of Rodgers being poached and they re-sign the Norwegian fuckwit their only influence will be who they eventually ship points to as lethargy inevitably creeps in. To be honest, their fanbase (if not their boardroom) will simply not allow it against the hun just now and that has to be in our favour. Cracking battle for 2nd-5th though in which we quite rightly are favourites.

Rodgers teams are always prone to a blip. He speaks so much shite, he'll end up turning some of the dressing room against him.

Aye I wish folk would stop deluding themselves. Cringy as fuck when folk start wanking away before top 6... 'if we win there and they lose we will catch them' then we have our usual top 6 collapse.

We aren't closer but we can give them a game. We're more inconsistent than them. The end.

I wish we could cling onto Celtic this season like we have the last 2. I've quite enjoyed kidding myself on that we might actually run them close.

Nae chance this year.

:offtopic:

Aberdeen are ranked the best club in the Scottish Premiership to go to if you want to further your career.

Few managers use the loan system as effectively as Derek McInnes.

In the past three seasons, the Dons gaffer has unearthed gems which have helped establish the Pittdorie side as the second force in Scottish football.

What sets McInnes apart is ability to bring in both young talent and experienced pros which has resulted in two consecutive second place finishes and a League Cup triumph.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/ranked-best-scottish-premiership-clubs-9128111

Just a pity we can not afford to sign them for a few years.

I wish we could cling onto Celtic this season like we have the last 2. I've quite enjoyed kidding myself on that we might actually run them close.

Nae chance this year.

We could... trouble is, you would need a lot of things to happen simultaneously:

- Bodgers to have some sort of Ronny-style meltdown, and the players stop listening to him;

- Someone in the EPL wafts £10m at them in January for Dembele which they have to accept, and don't have time to source an adequate replacement;

- Thumb gets injured and is out for the season;

- Craig Gordon actually murders someone on the pitch, and even the SFA are forced to conclude that he may have gone too far this time and he gets banned for the remainder of the season;

- Scott Brown reveals that he self-identifies as a transgender black lesbian bisexual feminist, and immediately heads off to the States for gender and personality realignment surgery.

Those last two are only slightly less realistic than the others.

• Upvote 1

We could... trouble is, you would need a lot of things to happen simultaneously:

- Bodgers to have some sort of Ronny-style meltdown, and the players stop listening to him;

- Someone in the EPL wafts £10m at them in January for Dembele which they have to accept, and don't have time to source an adequate replacement;

- Thumb gets injured and is out for the season;

- Craig Gordon actually murders someone on the pitch, and even the SFA are forced to conclude that he may have gone too far this time and he gets banned for the remainder of the season;

- Scott Brown reveals that he self-identifies as a transgender black lesbian bisexual feminist, and immediately heads off to the States for gender and personality realignment surgery.

Those last two are only slightly less realistic than the others.

Roberto wins the Euro Millions when it peaks at 160 million and gives Aberdeen 50 million to spend on players.

Bet we'd still finish 2nd and not win at the tattie bowl

The SFA are hand in glove with the masonic judiciary and would undoubtedly seek to ban him for the rest of the season unless the murdered victim was a working class catholic. Where's the justice in that?

Broon's agent has wisely ruled out surgery and has entered his man into the next series of Strictly where he will be carried to victory on a tide of lgbt fervour, provided an anti-catholic voting conspiracy doesn't get in the way.