Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You know that you're partly to blame for his warped mindset, yeah? 

Making up he was being bullied and actually making him believe it. Your sad wee digs at me have had real world consequences for MAD. 

Well done, son. 

? Fucking hell. Just leave the boy alone then Parky. Simples.

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'll call out anyone who's talking shite. 

You're picking on the boy, it's as clear as day. 

Anyway he's a big boy and perfectly capable of looking after himself.

You and Consi can crack on as the self appointed hat thought police. I notice the "pet hates" thread hasn't been "called out" by either of you this morning though. Funny that.

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You and Consi can crack on as the self appointed hat thought police. I notice the "pet hates" thread hasn't been "called out" by either of you this morning though. Funny that.

Nope. 

I've asked Milne what's wrong with the pic/the woman. 

Who said we were thought police? It's not only me and Parkie who've called MAD racist. 

MAD then made up this narrative that we were out to get him or something. Pile of crap. Victim mentality. 

One you've tragically managed to work yourself into as well. 

Edit; 

I also notice you've not called it out, despite obviously thinking it's wrong. A man of "integrity" right enough. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??

Genuinely, neither of us have ever said anything disparaging about your eyesight, your work predicament or your housing situation. Others have, but I sure haven't. 

If you'll recall I've privately reached out to you before when you said you were having a tough time. 

Where you've concocted this narrative from im not so sure. Seems to come from a place of your own insecurity. 

Take it easy champ. Remember it's just the internet, and don't go looking up folk you don't agree with. That's not behaviour that should be tolerated. 

22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

A figment of your imagination. 

He's attempted to pick on and intimidate me though. Which obviously won't work. 

22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

"Thought police"? What you on about? 

MAD has lost his shit and started trying to look me up online because I said he didn't know what "objective" means. 

Mentalist behaviour. 

17 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Nope. 

I've asked Milne what's wrong with the pic/the woman. 

Who said we were thought police? It's not only me and Parkie who've called MAD racist. 

MAD then made up this narrative that we were out to get him or something. Pile of crap. Victim mentality. 

One you've tragically managed to work yourself into as well. 

Edit; 

I also notice you've not called it out, despite obviously thinking it's wrong. A man of "integrity" right enough. 

You and Parky genuinely are the two least self aware people on here. That's no mean feat.

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A figment of your imagination

He's attempted to pick on and intimidate me though. Which obviously won't work. 

"Thought police"? What you on about? 

MAD has lost his shit and started trying to look me up online because I said he didn't know what "objective" means. 

Mentalist behaviour. 

It's simply how it appears to an innocent bystander.

You have portrayed his attempts at defending himself to be "intimidation" though, no doubt to justify your further attacks. Classic bullying behaviour.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

It's not because you don't "conform to my views" it's because you only ever seem to post articles about violent crime when it's a black person. 

As for the rest of the shit you said, you're really a martyr, min. 

You like to make big sweeping statements about entire groups of people, and individuals, but you can't see the irony in you moaning about others doing allegedly the same to you. 

"Retribution." Have a fucking word with yourself, you lunatic. 

People say baseless shit to me on here daily, I don't go posting shit about where they might work or live. That's unhinged, and tells me the place is getting to you a bit too much. 

Take some time off. 

The voice of experience ?

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You have perceived husband attempts at defending himself "intimidation" though, no doubt to justify your further attacks. Classic bullying behaviour.

What are you talking about?

Genuinely? He's trying to figure out where we work/live. How is that in any way a fair retaliation to us calling him racist? 

Imagine every time someone disagreed with another poster on here they tried to intimidate them and work out where they live, work etc? That would be rightfully called out as nuts. 

If you think that's OK to do, with the amount of other disgusting stuff that folk say on here, then I suggest you take some time off. 

Just now, NEM said:

The voice of experience ?

I've never tried to find out where someone works/lives because I disagreed with them on here. 

That is utterly mental, and if me or Parky did it folk would be frothing at the mouth calling us all sorts. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Your posts make it clear. Everyone can read them, until you get a bad comedown and get them all deleted.

I'll say this. 

I've categorically never left this place because of any reason other than I'm taking a break from the internet. I periodically delete all my other social media. 

It has nothing to do comedowns, "can't handle it" etc. the internet is fun in its moderate usage. Sometimes I like to take a step back and not bother with it. That's totally normal. 

Whatever you say big dog. Still a bit of seethe from getting your cunt handed to you by myself over the last week. Understandable. 

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'll say this. 

I've categorically never left this place because of any reason other than I'm taking a break from the internet. I periodically delete all my other social media. 

It has nothing to do comedowns, "can't handle it" etc. the internet is fun in its moderate usage. Sometimes I like to take a step back and not bother with it. That's totally normal. 

Whatever you say big dog. Still a bit of seethe from getting your cunt handed to you by myself over the last week. Understandable. 

Like I say, lack of self awareness.

11 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I've never tried to find out where someone works/lives because I disagreed with them on here. 

That is utterly mental, and if me or Parky did it folk would be frothing at the mouth calling us all sorts. 

Is online bullying any different to physical?

6 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Funny how these unionist types who know they can never win the argument always resort to “style of posting” or “blaming the posters or bullying etc.

Lets see your fucking case for the union

Bedwetters put up or shut up

Stop trying to derail the thread ?

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'll say this. 

Just sign out this time rather than go through the bother of deleting accounts and "reinventing"

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

Just sign out this time rather than go through the bother of deleting accounts and "reinventing"

I don't have the self control to not have a peek. 

Easier to delete and start again. 

For me, anyway. 

I certainly haven't reinvented anything. I'm enjoying that whatever I'm doing is clearly annoying the likes of you, though. 

Just now, Clydeside_Sheep said:

"Scotland’s up there with the most politically educated nations on earth,"

Must be one of the most laughable statements I have ever heard, up there with the hun's crude conception of their own imagined "dignity".

I think modern Scots must be some of the most ignorant people in the developed world, politically and in general.

Modern Scottish political thought is characterised by group think, lazy tropes and by being invariably grievance based.  It is shaped by (and so perpetuates) Scottish social conditions, rather than the other way around (which can actually effect change).

Nothing displays this more than the fact that throughout my lifetime, Scottish politics has revolved around the specter of Margaret Thatcher, a woman who left political office over 30 years ago and who has been dead for nearly a decade.

The most stunning example of this was in late 2021, when SNP Glasgow Council Leader Susan Aitken attempted to blame Margaret Thatcher for the fact that Glasgow has become even more of a hovel under SNP stewardship. 

Sturgeon's own take on this is marginally more sophisticated, referencing "the pure toaareeeez" in general,  rather than one specific former leader from the 1980s.

Both women know they are addressing a low brow landscape, where different opinions are unwelcome and where many people are eager to feel a sense of victimhood and to have someone else to blame for their own underachievement.

Of course, these SNP tactics are only continuing the decades-old tactics of the Labour party, with a different coloured rosette.

The person who tweeted that statement is, I expect, one of these left wing "tommy sheridan" types, who hang around places like Calton Books in Glasgow.

Aye but tbf they can bash oot some amount of memes!

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, caledonia said:

"Scotland’s up there with the most politically educated nations on earth,"

Must be one of the most laughable statements I have ever heard, up there with the hun's crude conception of their own imagined "dignity".

I think modern Scots must be some of the most ignorant people in the developed world, politically and in general.

Modern Scottish political thought is characterised by group think, lazy tropes and by being invariably grievance based.  It is shaped by (and so perpetuates) Scottish social conditions, rather than the other way around (which can actually effect change).

Nothing displays this more than the fact that throughout my lifetime, Scottish politics has revolved around the specter of Margaret Thatcher, a woman who left political office over 30 years ago and who has been dead for nearly a decade.

The most stunning example of this was in late 2021, when SNP Glasgow Council Leader Susan Aitken attempted to blame Margaret Thatcher for the fact that Glasgow has become even more of a hovel under SNP stewardship. 

Sturgeon's own take on this is marginally more sophisticated, referencing "the pure toaareeeez" in general,  rather than one specific former leader from the 1980s.

Both women know they are addressing a low brow landscape, where different opinions are unwelcome and where many people are eager to feel a sense of victimhood and to have someone else to blame for their own underachievement.

Of course, these SNP tactics are only continuing the decades-old tactics of the Labour party, with a different coloured rosette.

The person who tweeted that statement is, I expect, one of these left wing "tommy sheridan" types, who hang around places like Calton Books in Glasgow.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Is online bullying any different to physical?

Stop trying to derail the thread ?

That depends if you think the person is getting bullied. 

If someone giving another person a seemingly disparaging opinion of themselves is considered "bullying" on here, then I've got a case for it. 

Bullying would be making fun of his disability, his work situation- which I haven't done. 

Telling him I think, because of his own posts (posts that nobody makes him post) that I think he's a racist, doesn't make me a bully, makes me a person with an opinion. 

Like every cunt else on here. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

That depends if you think the person is getting bullied. 

If someone giving another person a seemingly disparaging opinion of themselves is considered "bullying" on here, then I've got a case for it. 

Bullying would be making fun of his disability, his work situation- which I haven't done. 

Telling him I think, because of his own posts (posts that nobody makes him post) that I think he's a racist, doesn't make me a bully, makes me a person with an opinion. 

Like every cunt else on here. 

So now the bully gets to define what bullying is?

27 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

No. It's how you say it appears to you. A guy with a long held grudge against me.  

You have portrayed his attempts at defending himself to be "intimidation" though, no doubt to justify your further attacks. Classic bullying behaviour.

??

Your trolling skills are fading. 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Show me where I've bullied him? 

Calling someone racist isn't bullying FFS 

Its an opinion based on his posts. 

If every time someone called someone something unflattering on here, based on a post was called "bullying" it would become a farce. 

I've been called all sorts. Some of it in retaliation from shit I've said and other things just folk being cunts. Fair enough. 

It's never occurred to me to try intimidate another poster by looking up where they might live/work. 

If this was done to anyone else that wasn't me/PL you'd be saying it's too far. 

You're an arsehole

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Do you get to define what bullying is?

Here, you're saying things to me I don't like. 

You're bullying me. I'm going to find your slushy business, and post it on here. 

That sound alright?