Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That's how you're spending your time @ 6:15am? 

You're mentally unhinged. 

? Not according to the people who are medically qualified to pass such judgement rather than a construction industry worker. 

However, that's all that you, and your tag team, do on here is pass disparaging, poisonous remarks about someone who don't conform to your views. 

You give out plenty of abuse (you really take great delight in me being out of work, being disabled, and back staying with my surviving parent) but cry wolf when someone retaliates and go all defensive/ad hominem.

You have all the hallmarks of a sociopath and a psychopath, and you say, wrongly, that I'm "mentally unhinged". ?

I would say that I'm "mentally aware" rather than your baseless description.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

?

It's true, though. I've seen a few posters give you a bit of stick for being blind, and you laugh with them. 

I call you racist and you kid on you ken far I bide, and where Parky works. 

That is mental behaviour. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

? Not according to the people who are medically qualified to pass such judgement rather than a construction industry worker. 

However, that's all that you, and your tag team, do on here is pass disparaging, poisonous remarks about someone who don't conform to your views. 

You give out plenty of abuse (you really take great delight in me being out of work, being disabled, and back staying with my surviving parent) but cry wolf when someone retaliates and go all defensive/ad hominem.

You have all the hallmarks of a sociopath and a psychopath, and you say, wrongly, that I'm "mentally unhinged". ?

When has anyone tried to look up where you live, where you've worked etc?

See if someone was repeatedly calling me racist, I would probably take a moment of self reflection and go "hmm, wonder why that's being levelled at me." 

Not you, though. Instead you'll make thinly veiled attempts of intimidation. 

You also go on about folk judging you etc, but many of your posts on here are doing just that. Just look at the "in the news" thread. You're judgmental as fuck. 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Neither. 

Deranged behaviour to be looking up folk from on here, though. 

Clearly a poor attempt at a threat as well. 

Learn to take criticism better. 

I take constructive criticism very well, thank you.

However, I don't take unsubstantiated, prejudicial criticism very well, the type of toxic rhetoric you spout frequently in my direction. 

No threat intended. Just simply forming a typological profile of you in order to understand why you think it is your moral duty to continually characterise me as being someone I'm not. 

(Very quick to have a say on my comments, alongside your keyboard friend, at this early hour. Have you run out of bacon, eggs, and sausages like??)

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I take constructive criticism very well, thank you.

However, I don't take unsubstantiated, prejudicial criticism very well, the type of toxic rhetoric you spout frequently in my direction. 

No threat intended. Just simply forming a typological profile of you in order to understand why you think it is your moral duty to continually characterise me as being someone I'm not. 

(Very quick to have a say on my comments, alongside your keyboard friend, at this early hour. Have you run out of bacon, eggs, and sausages like??)

You're prejudicial. 

We aren't the only two folk who reckon you're racist. 

You're morally characterise people on here, a lot. 

You can fuck off with that nonsense. You're clearly trying to intimidate (poorly) two people who've criticised you. 

Have I ran out of bacon, eggs and sausages? What? 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's true, though. I've seen a few posters give you a bit of stick for being blind, and you laugh with them. 

I call you racist and you kid on you ken far I bide, and where Parky works. 

That is mental behaviour. 

No, it's not min. It's how you and your pact deliver your comments is the main issue here.

I laugh, as you put it, with posters who pass comment on my severe visual impairments as generally their comments are delivered with inoffensive hilarity.

However, you, and others (you and I know who they are), deliver your comments in such a disparaging, self-righteous manner, that only your voices matter, and how dare anyone, like myself, have the audacity to counter what you've said. Unfortunately, that is oh-so reflective of the society we live in today I'm afraid. 

You can't expect to hide behind your keyboard and pass personal and wrongful  judgements on someone without retribution. 

Fir example, the perennial use of branding me as a racist just because I don't conform to your opinions on certain matters is childish and tedious. 

(Time for some herbs for me.)

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, CCB III said:

When has anyone tried to look up where you live, where you've worked etc?

See if someone was repeatedly calling me racist, I would probably take a moment of self reflection and go "hmm, wonder why that's being levelled at me." 

Not you, though. Instead you'll make thinly veiled attempts of intimidation. 

You also go on about folk judging you etc, but many of your posts on here are doing just that. Just look at the "in the news" thread. You're judgmental as fuck. 

You are saying that simply because I don't conform to your ideology min. 

If we all had the same opinions, there would be no point of the forum. I enjoy airing my views but I do so in a rational and logical manner. 

As for the intimidation tactics you allude to, that is not intimidation. It's simply a tactic I employ to understand a person's character more, in an attempt to establish their social class, reasons for their behaviour, and the impact that these have on their views on certain subjects and life, in general. 

Irreparable divisions in our society have been unnecessarily but deliberately created by our two odious governments and the mainstream media over the last 2 1/2 years (Tories retaining power in Westminster,  leaving the EU, needless restrictions placed on our lives and liberties, and the partisan media agitating racial tensions to a new level) . Our battles, Consi min, are simply a reflection of this. 

18 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No, it's not min. It's how you and your pact deliver your comments is the main issue here.

I laugh, as you put it, with posters who pass comment on my severe visual impairments as generally their comments are delivered with inoffensive hilarity.

However, you, and others (you and I know who they are), deliver your comments in such a disparaging, self-righteous manner, that only your voices matter, and how dare anyone, like myself, have the audacity to counter what you've said. Unfortunately, that is oh-so reflective of the society we live in today I'm afraid. 

You can't expect to hide behind your keyboard and pass personal and wrongful  judgements on someone without retribution. 

Fir example, the perennial use of branding me as a racist just because I don't conform to your opinions on certain matters is childish and tedious. 

(Time for some herbs for me.)

It's not because you don't "conform to my views" it's because you only ever seem to post articles about violent crime when it's a black person. 

As for the rest of the shit you said, you're really a martyr, min. 

You like to make big sweeping statements about entire groups of people, and individuals, but you can't see the irony in you moaning about others doing allegedly the same to you. 

"Retribution." Have a fucking word with yourself, you lunatic. 

People say baseless shit to me on here daily, I don't go posting shit about where they might work or live. That's unhinged, and tells me the place is getting to you a bit too much. 

Take some time off. 

21 minutes ago, CCB III said:

You're prejudicial. 

We aren't the only two folk who reckon you're racist. 

You're morally characterise people on here, a lot. 

You can fuck off with that nonsense. You're clearly trying to intimidate (poorly) two people who've criticised you. 

Have I ran out of bacon, eggs and sausages? What? 

You say I "morally characterise" people "a lot" on here, whilst you pass judgement on me being "prejudicial" and "racist".???

What was the word you apportioned to one of my posts yesterday again....... ah that's right, I remember now, "ironic".?

I simply asked if you've run out of bacon, eggs, and sausages as you are using the time you could have spent cooking the aforementioned foodstuffs on being on here instead, whilst preparing for a day's graft. 

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You are saying that simply because I don't conform to your ideology min. 

If we all had the same opinions, there would be no point of the forum. I enjoy airing my views but I do so in a rational and logical manner. 

As for the intimidation tactics you allude to, that is not intimidation. It's simply a tactic I employ to understand a person's character more, in an attempt to establish their social class, reasons for their behaviour, and the impact that these have on their views on certain subjects and life, in general. 

Irreparable divisions in our society have been unnecessarily but deliberately created by our two odious governments and the mainstream media over the last 2 1/2 years (Tories retaining power in Westminster,  leaving the EU, needless restrictions placed on our lives and liberties, and the partisan media agitating racial tensions to a new level) . Our battles, Consi min, are simply a reflection of this. 

Ok MAD. It it's about opinions, let me say this. 

In my opinion, there is categorically no doubt you're a racist. 

That's just my opinion. You can disagree with that. As is your right. 

If we all had the same opinions, it would be dull, right?

Ok, so I (and others) are pretty sure you're racist, and you don't think you are. 

That's two differing opinions right there. Great for the forum. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You say I "morally characterise" people "a lot" on here, whilst you pass judgement on me being "prejudicial" and "racist".???

What was the word you apportioned to one of my posts yesterday again....... ah that's right, I remember now, "ironic".?

I simply asked if you've run out of bacon, eggs, and sausages as you are using the time you could have spent cooking the aforementioned foodstuffs on being on here instead, whilst preparing for a day's graft. 

I don't pass those judgements without basis. 

Chalking peoples opinions on your racism up to "cause I don't confirm to their worldview" just shows that you can't take criticism. That's an easy little blanket people like to use to cover them from wondering why. 

In any case, it's just opinion, right? 

So, in my opinion you're a horrible racist, and your attempts to appear balanced and thoughtful are totally eclipsed by your own agenda on matters of race and crime. 

In your opinion this isn't the case. 

We move on. I've got stuff to be doing. 

You can crack on trying to look me up all you like.

• Upvote 2
56 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You got told you didn't understand what "objective" meant and to stop using words you clearly don't understand.

If you think that's "poisonous", then the internet probably isn't for you. 

You claimed to be "objective", then in the next post you're calling Nicola Sturgeon "Ms Braun". ? FFS man, you're either unsure what objectivity is or you're the most self-unaware cunt on the planet. 

WHAT?!? I don't mention any of those things, yet alone "take delight" in them. I'd have to give a fuck about you and your issues to "take delight" in them  I don't, you're a complete irrelevance to me. 

That is ENTIRELY a creation of your own mind. It's not something that bares any relation to the reality. 

Id say I get as much abuse on here as anyone and don't cry wolf at all. Again, that's something that's a product only of your overactive imagination. 

You've completely made up my job and are now looking up construction companies in the town I live in, in some bizarre attempt to intimidate me.

Its mentalist behaviour. If you don't like being called a mentalist, don't display behaviours befitting one. 

• Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You got told you didn't understand what "objective" meant and to stop using words you clearly don't understand.

If you think that's "poisonous", then the internet probably isn't for you. 

You claimed to be "objective", then in the next post you're calling Nicola Sturgeon "Ms Braun". ? FFS man, you're either unsure what objectivity is or you're the most self-unaware cunt on the planet. 

WHAT?!? I don't mention any of those things, yet alone "take delight" in them. I'd have to give a fuck about you and your issues to "take delight" in them  I don't, you're a complete irrelevance to me. 

That is ENTIRELY a creation of your own mind. It's not something that bares any relation to the reality. 

Id say I get as much abuse on here as anyone and don't cry wolf at all. Again, that's something that's a product only of your overactive imagination. 

You've completely made up my job and are now looking up construction companies in the town I live in, in some bizarre attempt to intimidate me.

Its mentalist behaviour. If you don't like being called a mentalist, don't display behaviours befitting one. 

??

13 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I don't pass those judgements without basis. 

Chalking peoples opinions on your racism up to "cause I don't confirm to their worldview" just shows that you can't take criticism. That's an easy little blanket people like to use to cover them from wondering why. 

In any case, it's just opinion, right? 

So, in my opinion you're a horrible racist, and your attempts to appear balanced and thoughtful are totally eclipsed by your own agenda on matters of race and crime. 

In your opinion this isn't the case. 

We move on. I've got stuff to be doing. 

You can crack on trying to look me up all you like.

Good lad.

Enjoy your Costa coffee and vegan burger on the way to your work?

1 hour ago, caledonia said:

Question time last night this guy nails it.

Quote myself here just to say 

You would not ken watching Question Time that Labour has just 1 MP in Scotland out of 59, and the Tories only 6 yet they keep telling us 'what the Scots want' - if they knew that maybe people would give them their vote 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Parky and Consi have got a right hard on for MAD that's for sure. 

You know that you're partly to blame for his warped mindset, yeah? 

Making up he was being bullied and actually making him believe it. Your sad wee digs at me have had real world consequences for MAD. 

Well done, son. 

• Upvote 1