Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

28 minutes ago, NEM said:

Wrong.

You’ve not got an argument beyond the use of memes. An absolute gluepot and a hinderance to your cause. I hope for the yes campaigns sake they don’t let you go round the doors ?

Here is the Deputy Prime Minister admitting that without Scotlands resources England would be fucked

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fuck me min.

There is no inference of threatening behaviour at all in my previous post.

I get wrongly accused perenially of being paranoid, racist, "I'm at it", "there's nothing wrong with me", etc. I get folk at my local that take great joy in mocking my situation, just to make them feel better about their hollow, pathetic existence.

Some of it has been to the point that I wish to punch these cunts, but, no doubt, Pub Watch would take the side of the bully and consequently hand me a 12 month pub ban for standing up for myself justifiably. Instead I end up punching walls, the bar, or doors to release my understandable anger. 

It's amazing, though, whether the unfounded accusations are made online or said, in person, audibly enough for me to hear these accusations when I go to my local, when I ask the originator of the accusations to explain what they said and meant, they cower and act all innocent and start attacking you verbally with more untruthful shite, in front of an audience, of course.  

This is a prime example of archetypal behaviour of a coward and a bully. 

A free lesson in life for you, as you don't seem to understand what you are actually posting and why fellow posters pass reasonable comment on your posts.

Jesus min. 

I've only ever called you racist. 

That's my opinion of you. If that's bullying, then maybe you shouldn't post on here anymore. 

Are you telling me more people, outside the hat, think you're a racist? 

You ever thought there might be a reason for that? 

Someone criticising you for things you say/post, isn't bullying. 

You'd be levelling that at 90% of the forum if you actually thought that. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It could be construed as "creepy" behaviour, however it was designed to be provocative.

It worked a treat as well. ?

It's a modus operandi that I've used in the past to deal with former bosses, bullies and cowards. 

Seriously, where is this bully shit coming from? 

I've done nothing but call you racist. That's because you are. 

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Cheers.

Manboobs made it up to try and have a wee pop at me and now MAD thinks it's actually happening. 

If the fat man had anything about him he'd come clean about it all. He won't though because he doesn't. 

• Upvote 1

Anyway, back on topic. 

Thought Raabs POV was interesting here. Definitely caught out a bit. 

In essence he said 'you're right, you do have many assets, but you couldn't do anything with them, without us' 

He didn't provide much of a retort. More a concession. Imagine all those resources but instead of sharing it with the UK, we could monetise it for ourselves? 

It's no wonder they'll say anything to besmirch Independence. They are shit scared of it. 

Just now, CCB III said:

Cheers.

You continually say I'm a racist.

As alluded to by a very respected poster on here earlier on today, when you repetitively and wrongly say someone is, in this instance, a racist it is a form of gaslighting.

Funnily enough, gaslighting is a manipulative and repetitive form of bullying. You are forever stating that I'm a racist, in turn, trying to exert power and control over my mind (I.e. trying to coerce me into believing what you say is right), therefore creating self-doubt in my mind as to who I actually am.

And no, I've never been called a racist outwith the forum. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Manboobs made it up to try and have a wee pop at me and now MAD thinks it's actually happening. 

If the fat man had anything about him he'd come clean about it all. He won't though because he doesn't. 

Just an observation made a while ago that Parky is very sensitive about.

If he had anything about him he'd recognise his behaviour and leave MAD alone.

He won't though.

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

As alluded to by a very respected poster on here earlier on today, when you repetitively and wrongly say someone is, in this instance, a racist it is a form of gaslighting.

Funnily enough, gaslighting is a manipulative and repetitive form of bullying. You are forever stating that I'm a racist, in turn, trying to exert power and control over my mind (I.e. trying to coerce me into believing what you say is right), therefore creating self-doubt in my mind as to who I actually am.

Just ignore them MAD. They are a strange pair who can do no wrong in their own eyes. Trying to explain things only makes them worse.

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

How is it gaslighting if it's my opinion? Genuinely? 

Folk call me all sorts on here. Particularly homophobic stuff, I know I'm not gay, so I don't take it personally. 

I'm not trying to control your mind for the love of fuck. I just think you're a racist. You disagree with me. 

That's all there is to it. All this extra rubbish you've added on is embarrassing. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Just ignore them MAD. They are a strange pair who can do no wrong in their own eyes. Trying to explain things only makes them worse.

Didn't say I could do no wrong. 

But if I'm a bully, what does that make most other posters on here? 

And why don't you call them out? Transparent as fuck as always, fatty.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Just think of being called a Racist by consie as not being a rainbow flag waving, monkey pox spreader.

It's a compliment if anything.

"A very respected poster."

Jesus. Fucking. Wept. 

MAD, we aren't the only two folk to call you racist. You're off your head min. It's an Internet forum with diverse opinions, you've said as much yourself. 

You're now making it about something that it isn't. 

Are you saying no one can hold an opinion of you that you don't personally think to be true? 

In which case, there'd be no fucking posters here. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Sorry I may have misunderstood, I thought you meant it wasn't only you and Parky bullying MAD, others have been too, who I haven't "called out"

My point is that you're saying we're bullying him for calling him racist, something he doesn't like/think of himself. 

If you're applying your own principle (I know it's hard for you) then most posters are bullies. 

Not only that, but I'd be the biggest victim of "bullying." Not that I think I am. 

You feeding the paranoia isn't helping anyone, especially not MAD

17 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Just think of being called a Racist by consie as not being a rainbow flag waving, monkey pox spreader.

It's a compliment if anything.

A welcome return of CP to hit the nail square on the heed 

10 minutes ago, CCB III said:

My point is that you're saying we're bullying him for calling him racist, something he doesn't like/think of himself. 

If you're applying your own principle (I know it's hard for you) then most posters are bullies. 

Not only that, but I'd be the biggest victim of "bullying." Not that I think I am. 

You feeding the paranoia isn't helping anyone, especially not MAD

The thing with you and Parky is that you can't just say your piece you constantly rattle on, again and again, and in my eyes the way you and your mate have behaved towards MAD has been bullying.

Dad and Rocket have been similarly victimised in the past(not by you)and I've clearly stated that before as well.

I'll leave it now, as I've said he's a big boy.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The thing with you and Parky is that you can't just say your piece you constantly rattle on, again and again, and in my eyes the way you and your mate have behaved towards MAD has been bullying.

Dad and Rocket have been similarly victimised in the past(not by you)and I've clearly stated that before as well.

I'll leave it now, as I've said he's a big boy.

?

Rubbish. Agree re Dad but RS deserved everything 

5 hours ago, CCB III said:

It's not because you don't "conform to my views" it's because you only ever seem to post articles about violent crime when it's a black person. 

As for the rest of the shit you said, you're really a martyr, min. 

You like to make big sweeping statements about entire groups of people, and individuals, but you can't see the irony in you moaning about others doing allegedly the same to you. 

"Retribution." Have a fucking word with yourself, you lunatic. 

People say baseless shit to me on here daily, I don't go posting shit about where they might work or live. That's unhinged, and tells me the place is getting to you a bit too much. 

Take some time off. 

Was’nt it you who searched YouTube and posted up videos of Rocket?

10 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Was’nt it you who searched YouTube and posted up videos of Rocket?

Sure was. 

Information he readily shared, onto YouTube. A few posters already knew who he was, wouldn't have been hard to find. 

Difference between that and intimidating people. If there was a video on YouTube of me, and I was running my mouth on here, aye, not just disagreeing etc, being an actual right out cunt to folk, as he was, I'd fully expect someone to post that video. I was on YT for fuck sake, it's public domain!

I've not explicitly stated where I work. Nor where I live. Mad trying to kid on he's done some detective work to try intimidate me and PL is mad behaviour.