Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

There's a gang of Nigerians that have befriended each other in the playground. Cutting about in open toed sandals in the depth of Scottish winter.

Their kids are wild unruly shits and one boy has always got his fingers rummaging around his big turbochargers. Horrid little imp.

How is their personal hygiene?

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Whilst I have made my thoughts on immigration well known I can only hope more African types will help the Scotland Football team in future. 

We've not done particularly well with any of them so far.

That goofy looking cunt that missed the open goal really damaged the whole scene.

Worked with a nigerian in abz who didnt own socks so was at work in winter with his steel toecaps on with nae socks. Moaning that his feet were cold. So i told him about socks and where to get them. He came in next day with a pair and would take them off at the end of every shift and leave them in his locker to put on next morning. Same pair. He’d wash them in the sink occasionally and put them on wet. He didnt last long.

Died of hypothermia. (No he was just absolutely fucking useless)

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Worked with a nigerian in abz who didnt own socks so was at work in winter with his steel toecaps on with nae socks. Moaning that his feet were cold. So i told him about socks and where to get them. He came in next day with a pair and would take them off at the end of every shift and leave them in his locker to put on next morning. Same pair. He’d wash them in the sink occasionally and put them on wet. He didnt last long.

Died of hypothermia. (No he was just absolutely fucking useless)

They all do that. A whole 28 day rota with the same socks stuffed into the boots after shift.

Angolans, Congolese, Nigerians etc etc....you get the drift. 

When you have an entire locker room pulling that stunt it fucking reeks.....theres a laundry onboard aswell that turns round in 12 hours.

I stop card the smelly bastards regularly, fuck all gets done but the venting does me good.