Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

Distraction from what ?

The legislation brought in by the SG is a pretty pish law, but it's nowhere near as disastrous as you Unionist cunts would have people believe. 

And it's nowhere near as invasive or fucking evil as the new legislation brought in by the Tories, in their desperate attempt to continue their culture wars that they believe can act as a smokescreen from the utter clusterfuck they've made of every single aspect of government. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Distraction from what ?

The legislation brought in by the SG is a pretty pish law, but it's nowhere near as disastrous as you Unionist cunts would have people believe. 

And it's nowhere near as invasive or fucking evil as the new legislation brought in by the Tories, in their desperate attempt to continue their culture wars that they believe can act as a smokescreen from the utter clusterfuck they've made of every single aspect of government. 

Aye because no-one is mentioning the clusterfuck that the Tories are making right enough.

Bit like the SNP and their Green mates at Holyrood actually.

1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Aye because no-one is mentioning the clusterfuck that the Tories are making right enough.

Don't think anyone is posting it in the independence threat and attempting to use it as a reason against the Union.

However you attempt to do the inverse with every "SNP BAD" story you post in here. 

• Upvote 7
9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Don't think anyone is posting it in the independence threat and attempting to use it as a reason against the Union.

However you attempt to do the inverse with every "SNP BAD" story you post in here. 

Who's using it as a reason against the Union?

You rather everyone just kept quiet over the shit show that the SNP have become eh Parky?

Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

You rather everyone just kept quiet over the shit show that the SNP have become eh Parky?

It's not about the SNP it's about the people.

When independence does come the SNP take care of the country for a few years ,

Before splitting it up and putting the country to vote for what ever party they want.the SNP also get the best banker's around an economists like Joseph Stiglitz 4th highest rated in the world who has already said he would help the country.

You have to remember how wealthy our country will be without that sponging lot in Westminster who rob us daily and have been doing it for decades.

My question to yoons would be what resources do they have and what do they give us?

So who's gaining.?

• Upvote 3
12 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Nah. Just post it in the "In The News" thread like every other political story. The SNP being shit is zero to do with independence. 

Two degrees and still unable to understand simple posts on the Hat. Dear oh dear 

• Upvote 2
Just now, Edwin Starr said:

Before splitting it up and putting the country to vote for what ever party they want.the SNP also get the best banker's around an economists like Joseph Stiglitz 4th highest rated in the world who has already said he would help the country.

You have to remember how wealthy our country will be without that sponging lot in Westminster who rob us daily and have been doing it for decades.

My question to yoons would be what resources do they have and what do they give us?

So who's gaining.?

Sorry to break it to you Buc, we had our chance and fucked it. When we do eventually get independence it will be as a result of the break up of the wider UK probably with Ireland going first, then Wales and Scotland following suit.

It certainly won't be as a result of the current SNP lot with Humza at the helm unfortunately. Kate Forbes could be the answer but she's not a Sturgeon puppet so won't get a lookin when a new leader is required.

If only the Yes camp got the economic message across all the areas of industry Scotland has going for it (we also have negative aspects, you know like Glasgow) but they never unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Sorry to break it to you Buc, we had our chance and fucked it. When we do eventually get independence it will be as a result of the break up of the wider UK probably with Ireland going first, then Wales and Scotland following suit.

It certainly won't be as a result of the current SNP lot with Humza at the helm unfortunately. Kate Forbes could be the answer but she's not a Sturgeon puppet so won't get a lookin when a new leader is required.

If only the Yes camp got the economic message across all the areas of industry Scotland has going for it (we also have negative aspects, you know like Glasgow) but they never unfortunately.

We didn't get any backing 2014 from all that English press we get up here front page scare story after scare story.

Add bbc Scotland to that they were an embarrassment to fair press.

Well as an equal partner to this unjust union we can get to vote on independence anytime we want and not get stopped from another country they need to cut that ball and chain.

But they can't afford to.

1 minute ago, Edwin Starr said:

We didn't get any backing 2014 from all that English press we get up here front page scare story after scare story.

Add bbc Scotland to that they were an embarrassment to fair press.

Well as an equal partner to this unjust union we can get to vote on independence anytime we want and not get stopped from another country they need to cut that ball and chain.

But they can't afford to.

Why would the English press be nice to us?

Are the weegie media kind about Aberdeen?

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Why would the English press be nice to us?

Are the weegie media kind about Aberdeen?

The weegie media are London backed you do know that right?

Even the P&J back the Scotland in union.

We are flooded with their shite daily.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

So who's gaining.?

🤣
SNP are so incompetent / incapable of delivering independence it makes me wonder why so many believe that they actually want it. 

3 hours ago, CraigHill said:

🤣
SNP are so incompetent / incapable of delivering independence it makes me wonder why so many believe that they actually want it. 

I said as far back as 2016 the SNP would never deliver independence. Oh how I was derided, especially from bandwagon jumpers who only joined after Krankie MacMerkel took over. Well, they're not so smug now... Though a sizeable number still regurgitate the same pish from Yousless and co. about how independence is "just around the corner". 

I'm not a gambling man, but I'll bet with anyone that a United Ireland happens before an independent Scotland. For me, the only question mark is what excuse the SNP pension grifters and careerist chancers like Wishart, McDonald, Robertson  et al will foist upon the dwindling faithful. 

3 hours ago, CraigHill said:

🤣

You as a unionist hasn't answered my question nor any other like minded .

what energy do we get from that government over the border and what do they get from us.?

14 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

You as a unionist hasn't answered my question nor any other like minded .

what energy do we get from that government over the border and what do they get from us.?

None that I can think of Buc, however the independence question covers much more than just energy.

I would hope that in an independent Scotland we would have the opportunity to overhaul the likes of NHS and introduce models you see on the continent and dare I say the darling country of the SNP Norway (but let's not point to them for energy given the amount of money they are pumping into Oil and Gas) but I doubt the SNP have the balls or vision to actually do this.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

None that I can think of Buc, however the independence question covers much more than just energy.

I would hope that in an independent Scotland we would have the opportunity to overhaul the likes of NHS and introduce models you see on the continent and dare I say the darling country of the SNP Norway (but let's not point to them for energy given the amount of money they are pumping into Oil and Gas) but I doubt the SNP have the balls or vision to actually do this.

Good post FFS.

58 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Independent Scotland would have a predominantly Labour government. The snp would quickly become an irrelevance like the lib dems. 

You’d like to think the prospect of financing and running services for 5 million people would be a lot simpler than the current 70 million population cluster fuck from hell. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Independent Scotland would have a predominantly Labour government. The snp would quickly become an irrelevance like the lib dems. 

You’d like to think the prospect of financing and running services for 5 million people would be a lot simpler than the current 70 million population cluster fuck from hell. 

🤣

Spot on.

17 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

As easy as building a ferry..... Oh hold on!

• Downvote 1