Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

28 minutes ago, davieb said:

No champ, I'm done wasting time and energy responding to your nonsense, and I really don't give a fuck for your desire for "specifics" on a Saturday evening, but my views clearly bother you, which in itself is pleasing! Have a great evening :swear:

So no examples . No rebuttals . No brain. Bottler too.

Ive clearly rattled you that you cant justify anything at all and have used that last emoji.

Fizzing arent you ? . Thanks for proving my point

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

Devolved areas are maybe a good indication no? Considering they are some of the few areas SNP supporters cant outright blame Westminster for? Id love you to explain how theyve done a "good job" on health and education for a start!

Second statement. "Achieved more than previous devolved administrations". Care to explain how? Any examples?

For someone claiming to be considering all angles and non SNP you never talk in specifics and seem to have the classic defence of "the others are pish/corrupt" to defend the SNP being pish or corrupt at all turns ?

You are a shit liar as to your allegiances.

No "gnashing of teeth" here. For the record i find people like you who contradict themselves every second post and claim to not support any party whilst blatantly defending only 1 very weak and laughable ?

Since you are quick to call out who he votes for would you like to tell us who you vote for.

• Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, davieb said:

He's clearly a Tory wank

Nope. Wrong.

Ive said on here before who i most recently voted for. Would you like to do the same? Or are you too much of a pussy :clangers2:

Unhappy? Weird assumption to make.

I think chasing the magic bullet of independence to improve your feeble life suggests a fairly sad man (in every sense of the word!) ?

As for caledonia supporting you. Hes the "expert" (in his own thick head) posting 2015 "The National" articles to argue his points. Hes a spastic.

Is calling everyone who disagrees with you a Tory or a Tory supporter one of the instructions on your SNP crib sheet?

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Nope. Wrong.

Ive said on here before who i most recently voted for. Would you like to do the same? Or are you too much of a pussy :clangers2:

Unhappy? Weird assumption to make.

I think chasing the magic bullet of independence to improve you feeble life suggests a fairly sad man (in every sense of the word!) ?

You never answered the question who you voted for.

so why should we answer yours

So by your definition all independent countries are full of sad men 

you need to take a break from the internet 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
12 hours ago, caledonia said:

You never answered the question who you voted for.

so why should we answer yours

So by your definition all independent countries are full of sad men 

you need to take a break from the internet 

I did. I posted on here who i voted for based on that MP being successful in my area and keeping the local SNP failure out. Davie is a pussy who cant admit who he votes for.

Eh? No. Youre thick interpretation got to that.

I think those who back independence to the point of refusing to acknowledge any criticism of the party pushing for it in any form whatsoever are sad men.

People who believe in the idea so much that they cant engage critical thinking EVER no matter what the evidence. Thick and sad ?

Break from the internet? I imagine thats the wish of 90 per cent of posters every time they see the uneducated pish you spread.

Sorted your reply for you so you dont have to bother ...

"Tories" "you are a Tory" "Westminster are cunts" etc etc 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
13 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Still no clear reply but you expect others to tell you.

bye

Haha ive said it before. I voted Lib Dem last time. Youre brain cant retain information can it.

I vote in elections based on a number of reasons.

You vote SNP regardless of any fact. Which IS very sad and very thick. Says a lot about you.

Answer me 2 things. Can you name 1 area you think the SNP have failed at in government (quick note. Cant blame Westminster)? Ill keep it broad. It can be anything. Prove you arent totally beyond help ? . Secondly , why do you vote SNP , if its for independence why does that attract you?

Also i know you wanted to know who i voted for last time so you could switch on to criticising that party (as you did last time...)

SNP voter guide:

Point 1 - if ever challenged on our numerous fuck ups and incompetence criticise Tories and deny everything.

Point 2 - if they ever voted anyone else deflect about that party and deny all our failings again.

Point 3 - run away from the argument.

Nicola Sturgeon would be very proud of her thick sheep Caledonia. You get an SNP Gold Star 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 2
1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

Haha ive said it before. I voted Lib Dem last time. Youre brain cant retain information can it.

I vote in elections based on a number of reasons.

You vote SNP regardless of any fact. Which IS very sad and very thick. Says a lot about you.

Answer me 2 things. Can you name 1 area you think the SNP have failed at in government (quick note. Cant blame Westminster)? Ill keep it broad. It can be anything. Prove you arent totally beyond help ? . Secondly , why do you vote SNP , if its for independence why does that attract you?

Also i know you wanted to know who i voted for last time so you could switch on to criticising that party (as you did last time...)

SNP voter guide:

Point 1 - if ever challenged on our numerous fuck ups and incompetence criticise Tories and deny everything.

Point 2 - if they ever voted anyone else deflect about that party and deny all our failings again.

Point 3 - run away from the argument.

Nicola Sturgeon would be very proud of her thick sheep Caledonia. You get an SNP Gold Star 

I don't support the SNP so that makes your whole post worthless

But just to answer the Gender bill is a fuck up

As for independence im sure you can see the attraction without asking as most other countries in the world are independent why cant we be.

which areas did you think the lib dems excelled in that they got your vote

• Upvote 1

In the interests of balance, I think we on both sides of the constitutional debate have to accept that, with Scotland pivoting no more than a few percentage points either way, we remain a deadlocked, divided country. That is a sad indictment on BOTH sides and a continuing failure to settle the question. If we all put our differences to one side and accept this, maybe we can stop posturing and start thinking. 

As a YES/Leave voter I think the SNP leadership made a tactical error in 2016 tying independence too closely to EU membership, when they should remain two separate issues. That said, I accept the June 2016 vote was the "material change in circumstances" for a second referendum. What I also accept however, is that Sturgeon and co. have utterly failed to put the question beyond doubt, hence why it's still too close for comfort.

Conversely, Unionists should acknowledge that, despite the utter ineptitude of the Sturgeon era and the corruption at the heart of it, Unionists are absolutely nowhere near them in the polls. What does this say about the voices that speak for the UK in 2021? What does it say that the likes of Jackie Baillie, Ruth Davidson and Willie Rennie are the best they can do? 

Whichever side we're on, we need to break this deadlock and fast, or constant constitutional uncertainty will only heighten barriers to investment and generally make the country a less attractive place to our more aspirational people.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Vote Green...

Only thing with them is they back SNP with the gender shit ie allowing men to self identify as woman and use woman's toilets, changing rooms and even rape centres ( i know someone will post excellent or the like) but imagine if it were your young daughter 

whats to stop a rapist self identifying 

They are also with the snp behind the erasing men/woman to Gender  Neutral

look at this crap that the woke now want 

E6758-D3-C-39-D0-480-C-956-D-D5-D6-CAE7-

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, caledonia said:

I don't support the SNP so that makes your whole post worthless

But just to answer the Gender bill is a fuck up

As for independence im sure you can see the attraction without asking as most other countries in the world are independent why cant we be.

which areas did you think the lib dems excelled in that they got your vote

(1) You dont vote SNP? Who do you vote for then? 

(2) Which countries are you focussing on ? Which of these countries left a union which (whatever way you look at it) undoubtedly gives a lot of benefits to the country? Which of these independent countries is your comparison that Scotland could follow? Your answer as it is makes zero sense.

(3) The Lib Dems in my area have been successful over the past 5 years in a number of ways improving the area. These include fighting the council successfully in a number of stupid decisions which would have affected the area i live. They have pushed back and been successful against an unwanted housing development in the area (which will negatively affect many areas big and small) , which the SNP helped push through whilst ignoring a majority of residents being against it.

What areas have the party you voted for excelled in that gets your vote? Just be honest. Is it just those who agitate for independence?

24 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Only thing with them is they back SNP with the gender shit ie allowing men to self identify as woman and use woman's toilets, changing rooms and even rape centres ( i know someone will post excellent or the like) but imagine if it were your young daughter 

whats to stop a rapist self identifying 

They are also with the snp behind the erasing men/woman to Gender  Neutral

look at this crap that the woke now want 

E6758-D3-C-39-D0-480-C-956-D-D5-D6-CAE7-

That's wrong though, isn't it? The brand, which makes multiple characters, is being renamed "Potato-head". Mr and Mrs potato-head are still called that. 

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That's wrong though, isn't it? The brand, which makes multiple characters, is being renamed "Potato-head". Mr and Mrs potato-head are still called that. 

Thanks that has made my life much better but it was only one example of the woke agenda

More weird examples here 

Disclaimer for the bedwetters

If you dont like wings look away now

The heresy of biology - https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-heresy-of-biology/

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, caledonia said:

Thanks that has made my life much better but it was only one example of the woke agenda

More weird examples here 

Disclaimer for the bedwetters

If you dont like wings look away now

The heresy of biology - https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-heresy-of-biology/

Wings who yet again was caught making shite up again yesterday that wings

You live in a strange parallel world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Forgot to add the Lib Dem supporter @afc_blockhead Is just raging because his party in coalition with the tories voted against free tuition fees and the SNP voted them through.

So obsessed with his hatred he is even posting on the football forums

C0188-A90-69-F2-462-A-B2-BC-7-EA66-AACEB

For the people who sent a PM saying he was a Tory i am sure he would not hide behind the Lib Dems and nail his colours to the mast if that were the case.

That is why the likes of Dayts etc earn my respect 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 2
2 hours ago, caledonia said:

Forgot to add the Lib Dem supporter @afc_blockhead Is just raging because his party in coalition with the tories voted against free tuition fees and the SNP voted them through.

So obsessed with his hatred he is even posting on the football forums

C0188-A90-69-F2-462-A-B2-BC-7-EA66-AACEB

For the people who sent a PM saying he was a Tory i am sure he would not hide behind the Lib Dems and nail his colours to the mast if that were the case.

That is why the likes of Dayts etc earn my respect 

So . You chose options 1/2/3 i provided on the SNP supporter list bingo :clangers2:

(1) Insinuate someone is a Tory.

(2) When not true Slag off the party they voted for once (on the basis of something that was nothing to do with that vote). A bonus point for mentioning "uni fees". How about the SNPs achievements in education in Scotland ? Care to go in to that? 

(3) Run away.

Pathetic. 

You "dont support the SNP" but dont have the balls to say who you vote for? 

You can't justify or articulate why you support independence?

You cant tell me which "independent country" became independent from a situation similar to us and you would be confident Scotland could emulate to be successful? 

People sent you a PM rather than say it on the thread? Weird .. if true.

I posted once in January on a thread discussing the SNPs funding of rugby over football, which i didnt start. Must try harder ?

Coward . Thick . Pathetic ? sums you up every time you engage those few brain cells !

2 hours ago, caledonia said:

Nae wasting my whole day arguing with you guy’s but will say this.

If and when the time comes the people of Scotland will decide if Scotland can be independent like all other normal countries.

That is because you cant. You are thick and cant argue against what is true. 

On the second point , are you saying if a vote happens then the vote will determine what happens after the vote? 

Amazing political insight. You ignored any questions at all (again) and offer up that diarrhoea :clangers2:

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

That is because you cant. You are thick and cant argue against what is true. 

On the second point , are you saying if a vote happens then the vote will determine what happens after the vote? 

Amazing political insight. You ignored any questions at all (again) and offer up that diarrhoea :clangers2:

Wow all that and in a few pages it will be forgotten just like the Lib Dems

Independence is normal what are you scared of?  

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Wow all that and in a few pages it will be forgotten just like the Lib Dems

Independence is normal what are you scared of?  

Still not answering anything? 

Who do you vote for ? You arent an SNP supporter so ...

Ah sorry . Option 4 - suggest independence voting is due to "bottle". Again says a lot about your intelligence and also your knowledge you are a pussy. Intention to vote independence makes you feel brave for a second? ?