Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Dorich Bisconti said:

Scotland is tiny I mean look at large countries they don't worry about that kinda stuff there just happy there in control of there own country & their countries future.

I'd rather be ruled over by Scots who actually give a damn abt Scotland than English Eton snob cunts who hate us & coudnt care less for us.

Good to hear you'd vote indy though. 

I have always stated I would 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Dorich Bisconti said:

Scotland is tiny I mean look at large countries they don't worry about that kinda stuff there just happy there in control of there own country & their countries future.

I'd rather be ruled over by Scots who actually give a damn abt Scotland than English Eton snob cunts who hate us & coudnt care less for us.

Good to hear you'd vote indy though. 

Well said 👍🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Dildo 2
7 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye there's a vocal part of the nationalist movement that don't want to try and persuade the other side, it all about feeling superior.

Self defeating really.

Exactly, Moobs min. The Yes people have an aura of desperation, intimidation, and arrogance about them.

The majority of them simply do not listen to reason. Their way or no way.

I have yet to hear an Independence nor Brexit voter putting forward an objective argument, backed up with bona fide evidence to substantiate their ultimate desire. 

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 5
7 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Agree which is why I always say I would vote for independence. I’m a highlander tho and I am wary of being ruled over by the central belt too. It’s a dichotomy 

Another excuse do you ever hear Norway or any other independent country saying we cant be independent because one part will rule over the rest.

Do you look at London and say we cant be UK we need to be EU because London will rule over the rest.

• Dildo 1
31 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

surely he's deed now or do you think he's powered on through anger and spite?

That’s the thing most no voters were old and its already been 6 years since last vote.

Add the 6 years of internet savvy younger voters who see through the BBC

Even on here young dons fans must be scratching their heads thinking why the unionist bed wetters say we cant be independent because the SNP are doing a better job of the health service and education than the rest of the UK

[edit] but two ferries were late oh the absolute horror 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, caledonia said:

That’s the thing most no voters were old and its already been 6 years since last vote.

Add the 6 years of internet savvy younger voters who see through the BBC

Even on here young dons fans must be scratching their heads thinking why the unionist bed wetters say we cant be independent because the SNP are doing a better job of the health service and education than the rest of the UK

[edit] but two ferries were late oh the absolute horror 

You get yourself into some frenzies min. It’s supposed to be a debate. Fuck me we are hardly exactly fucking doing well with the health service are we. Who knows whether independence would be better but saying we are better than England is not exactly a high benchmark.

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-face-seven-year-wait-28727940.amp

https://www.scotsman.com/health/scotland-nhs-crisis-lives-will-be-lost-this-winter-due-to-extreme-ae-wait-times-warns-top-medic-3952882?amp

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

You get yourself into some frenzies min. It’s supposed to be a debate. Fuck me we are hardly exactly fucking doing well with the health service are we. Who knows whether independence would be better but saying we are better than England is not exactly a high benchmark.

So we are doing better than England? Surely we'd do even better with out them then. 

I notice your no campaign press sources, you're a proper unionist shill.

28 minutes ago, Fridge said:

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-face-seven-year-wait-28727940.amp

https://www.scotsman.com/health/scotland-nhs-crisis-lives-will-be-lost-this-winter-due-to-extreme-ae-wait-times-warns-top-medic-3952882?amp

Daily Express? 
Scotsman?

LOL… Be as well sending a link to the Tory Manifesto FFS 

Fuck me 

9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Daily Express? 
Scotsman?

LOL… Be as well sending a link to the Tory Manifesto FFS 

Fuck me 

Are you disputing the numbers? In no way have I said I am against independence but the utter lunacy on here sometimes of once we are free it will be utopia cracks me up. 

I doubt the tories gives a fuck about Scotland anymore it’s been a lost cause for then for decades. Does not negate from the shambles of the SNP and the NHS Scotland farce which was the point that was put across that we would be able to do it better.

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 2