Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, daytripping said:

You keep pretending England don't subsidise us, I'll keep on living my happy life under UK rule.

I don't even know why you're pulling up random links, the snp agree they get more than they give, their argument is they will grow the economy if they're in charge. lol Maybe Nics will raise money by live streaming her and her french girlfriend, her husband live streams of him and the bbc scotland weatherman. Deviants.

Show me where the SNP agree they get more back .

Thanks in advance .

• Upvote 1
On 2/10/2023 at 7:55 PM, Simply Red said:

When did they run the country well?

If they subsidise us, why are they so desperate for us to stay? 

I agree with some of what youre saying re:oil and the trans nonsense - its almost like they dont want votes. Bizarre.

Unfortunately they are the only vehicle to independence. The bright side is the snp will become an irrelevance in an independent Scotland and it’ll be back to traditional political lines. 

My job got so much harder after Brexit, importing and exporting stuff to Europe is a paperwork and financial nightmare, it's things like that people don't think about, paying customs and vat on things that were free before. Having to do that with England will be 10 times worse. It's all well and good watching Braveheart and thinking this will be great, the reality is we'll be way worse off, how much of what we buy comes from England? you can add 20% to whatever it is.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Oh. Has wind stopped in the past 15 years? 

I work in the wind farm industry, more the better for me, good for my wages and bonus. 

Fact is it's a window dressing exercise, no matter how many coastlines they spoil it will never make enough energy or enough profit to be a long term viable solution. When the subsidies stop so will the industry. We need nuclear.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
23 minutes ago, daytripping said:

My job got so much harder after Brexit, importing and exporting stuff to Europe is a paperwork and financial nightmare, it's things like that people don't think about, paying customs and vat on things that were free before. 

What you mean is you and millions like you (a record number of first time voters and the highest ever voter turn out in the poorest areas of the uk) were cajoled out from under their stones by the likes of The Sun and Farage, under the premise that by voting brexit all the darkies/moozlims/poles would get deported and a wall put up to keep the rest out.

Everyone else who isnt a jeremy kyle show contestant/Tommy Robbo fanboy, voted against it for a multitude of reasons including the one youve mentioned. It was obvious to most the immediate negative impact immediately leaving the EU would have.

Not you tho apparently.

👍

• Thanks 2
  • Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

What you mean is you and millions like you (a record number of first time voters and the highest ever voter turn out in the poorest areas of the uk) were cajoled out from under their stones by the likes of The Sun and Farage, under the premise that by voting brexit all the darkies/moozlims/poles would get deported and a wall put up to keep the rest out.

Everyone else who isnt a jeremy kyle show contestant/Tommy Robbo fanboy, voted against it for a multitude of reasons including the one youve mentioned. It was obvious to most the immediate negative impact immediately leaving the EU would have.

Not you tho apparently.

👍

In the long term Brexit was the correct choice, the whole thing will collapse soon. Many more will jump ship.

I was just pointing out the logistical issues. 

26 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Name calling again. 

Talking down to people is what you do as you do with the country you live in 

That's fine I can take it no problem.

What name did I call you ?

Here's the thing, I know what you are.

You use memes equating domestic violence to Scotland - horrible analogy only a misogynist would be comfortable with.

You happily spread lies and misinformation and when your mendacity is pointed out you move on, no apologies or corrections...

You say I've called you a name yet I haven't.

Your 'ally' parklife calls people crayon eaters, yet you stay quiet.

Your behaviour tells all.

You believe the ends justify the means.

As I say it's not difficult to see what you are.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
10 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Not you tho apparently.

👍

Can you see the flaw in your logic.

And I voted to remain before you start on about laxley and farage...

13 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

What name did I call you ?

Here's the thing, I know what you are.

You use memes equating domestic violence to Scotland - horrible analogy only a misogynist would be comfortable with.

You happily spread lies and misinformation and when your mendacity is pointed out you move on, no apologies or corrections...

You say I've called you a name yet I haven't.

Your 'ally' parklife calls people crayon eaters, yet you stay quiet.

Your behaviour tells all.

You believe the ends justify the means.

As I say it's not difficult to see what you are.

What an angry man .😲