Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

10 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Well, good riddance to bad rubbish!

A total disaster as a leader who not only failed to develop the case for independence one jot, but also proved to be kind of reverse-King Midas where everything she touched turned to shit.

She walks away leaving every aspect of the country in ruins, a surefire warning to those still captivated by the indy-nonsense. 

She was so poor that I, a Unionist, hoped she would carry on.  I hoped to see her die on her trans-hill at the Supreme Court, to see her admit the two heap-of-shite ferries will never sail, to face the music over the SNP dodgy financial dealings and so very much more.

Pleasingly from a Unionist angle, there is no obvious heir-apparent and it seems certain they will elect some other total mongol to finish killing the case for independence.

Humza Yousef - a diversity candidate and deeply unpopular; would be out of his depth running a corner shop.  

Jenny Gilruth - another diversity candidate; a lipstick lesbian (there is much to be said for that, but in the realm of home entertainment and not politics).

John Swinney - yesterdays man; he was a failure before and he would be a failure again.

Kate Forbes - a pleasant wee lassie fae the heelans.  A "devout christian", but protestants' values are only firm until such a point they become an inconvenience, hence their demise.  She is obviously unprincipled to accept a major role in the Sturgeon administration.  Would be a very stark change for the party, to go from far left secular wokery to the Free Presbyterian Church.   One wonders how a party which could vote for 'trans rights' rubbish would take to her, to say nothing of the LGBT-mad Greens.  What implications for the coalition?

Angus Robertson - like Swinney, just another SNP establishment figure happy to play musical chairs and keep raking it in at the expense of the tartan clad wallopers.

No outstanding candidates, although I would be shocked if any was as bad as Sturgeon.  

Alex Salmond to make a shock return, eager for more sleepy cuddles?

Whoever it is, I hope they realise that its time for the LGBT dominance of Scottish Politics to end and that they should get on with fixing the roads.

02c.jpeg

Do you work for Douglas Ross as his spin doctor 

47 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

A total disaster as a leader who not only failed to develop the case for independence one jot, but also proved to be kind of reverse-King Midas where everything she touched turned to shit.

She walks away leaving every aspect of the country in ruins, a surefire warning to those still captivated by the indy-nonsense. 

She was so poor that I, a Unionist, hoped she would carry on.  I hoped to see her die on her trans-hill at the Supreme Court, to see her admit the two heap-of-shite ferries will never sail, to face the music over the SNP dodgy financial dealings and so very much more.

Pleasingly from a Unionist angle, there is no obvious heir-apparent and it seems certain they will elect some other total mongol to finish killing the case for independence.

Humza Yousef - a diversity candidate and deeply unpopular; would be out of his depth running a corner shop.  

Jenny Gilruth - another diversity candidate; a lipstick lesbian (there is much to be said for that, but in the realm of home entertainment and not politics).

John Swinney - yesterdays man; he was a failure before and he would be a failure again.

Kate Forbes - a pleasant wee lassie fae the heelans.  A "devout christian", but protestants' values are only firm until such a point they become an inconvenience, hence their demise.  She is obviously unprincipled to accept a major role in the Sturgeon administration.  Would be a very stark change for the party, to go from far left secular wokery to the Free Presbyterian Church.   One wonders how a party which could vote for 'trans rights' rubbish would take to her, to say nothing of the LGBT-mad Greens.  What implications for the coalition?

Angus Robertson - like Swinney, just another SNP establishment figure happy to play musical chairs and keep raking it in at the expense of the tartan clad wallopers.

No outstanding candidates, although I would be shocked if any was as bad as Sturgeon.  

Whoever it is, I hope they realise that its time for the LGBT dominance of Scottish Politics to end and that they should get on with fixing the roads.

02c.jpeg

Was definitely wanking off (little boys) whilst typing that.

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Come on min, I am no SNP \ Sturgeon fan but to call her a "total disaster of a leader" is just utter pish. In Hollyrood she was head and shoulders above 99% of other MSP's and I am sure we are away to be left in no doubt from her successor, who ever it may be, just how good an operator she was. 

As for "She walks away leaving every aspect of the country in ruins"..... ruins..... really! While we are experiencing issues that on the whole are not specific to Scotland, its hardly a country in "ruins"!

Agree that the potential list of candidates to replace her are hardly inspiring, I would happily stick a fiver on Alex Salmond returning in some capacity to the party!

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Come on min, I am no SNP \ Sturgeon fan but to call her a "total disaster of a leader" is just utter pish. In Hollyrood she was head and shoulders above 99% of other MSP's and I am sure we are away to be left in no doubt from her successor, who ever it may be, just how good an operator she was. 

As for "She walks away leaving every aspect of the country in ruins"..... ruins..... really! While we are experiencing issues that on the whole are not specific to Scotland, its hardly a country in "ruins"!

Agree that the potential list of candidates to replace her are hardly inspiring, I would happily stick a fiver on Alex Salmond returning in some capacity to the party!

She was undoubtedly a great orator which managed to conceal a lot of her disasters.

You are right that there is no potential candidate in the SNP ready to replace her.

A couple of weeks ago she insisted her tank was full.

What changed?

Ousted or going before the shit hits the fan.

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Holy shit 

Are pigs flying?

23 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Got to say this you are the most fairest poster on here or any other football board with your views.

Much respect for you.

• Dildo 2

Realised that the second referendum wasn't going to occur probably even in the next Holyrood parliament's 5 year span. 

Also has went through the menopause in her time as First Minister. No matter how good the medical care, it can and does take it out of some women really badly, both physically and mentally.

Clever enough to realise that it's best to go on your own terms before you get booted out. I don't think she'd have lost the SNP the next Scottish election but there's a clear divergence between (most of) the MPs in Westminster....hence the recent coup against Blackford in spite of what they'll tell you publicly....and the MSP's in Holyrood. She's got by so long not just by being the most capable SNP politician, but also because there was no clear replacement on the horizon. Swinney and Robertson could do a shortish term "holding" job if required but the real replacement needs to come from the younger section of the party. 

The GRA stooshie was probably the straw that broke the camel's back. She must realise she's made a very public cunt of that whole policy. Best let someone else sort the mess out.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Thought she came across really well, and part of me believes that her friends funeral was perhaps the "fuck it" moment for her.

Of course, we are a sceptical bunch and would rather believe its because of various other murky issues, because lets face it, it makes for a better story!

Nicola was very close to Alan Angus.

At every SNP conference Alan would be at the front row seats after finishing her speech she would head for Alan they were great friends.

Alan was an SNP member many decades ago when SNP activists would get spat on.

Muriel Jaffrey went through that as well.

I knew Alan very well a pure gent and never a bad word to say about anyone.

I'm sure he will be doing his Highland dancing 🕺 up in heaven.

Without people like Alan we wouldn't be where we are today .

1 minute ago, Edwin Starr said:

Nicola was very close to Alan Angus.

At every SNP conference Alan would be at the front row seats after finishing her speech she would head for Alan they were great friends.

Alan was an SNP member many decades ago when SNP activists would get spat on.

Muriel Jaffrey went through that as well.

I knew Alan very well a pure gent and never a bad word to say about anyone.

I'm sure he will be doing his Highland dancing 🕺 up in heaven.

Without people like Alan we wouldn't be where we are today .

👏👏👏

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

02c.jpeg

The country in ruins along with England who you can't blame SNP for. I pity your ignorance

• Upvote 3

She leaves a legacy of great successes:

Case against Salmond
Education figures
Drug deaths
COVID and old folks
Turning a party of 120k into a party of 30k
Growth commission paper
Gender recognition
Approved person scheme
Ferries
Gupta
£600k missing
Supreme court case
DRS scheme on the horizon
A9 dualling 

She was fucking terrible at the very thing she and her government was elected to do.

But was blindly lauded by those that only care about independence or willing to absolve these abject failures because the Tory’s are worse / just as bad.

We should really demand better standards.

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 2
29 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

She leaves a legacy of great successes:

Case against Salmond
Education figures
Drug deaths
COVID and old folks
Turning a party of 120k into a party of 30k
Growth commission paper
Gender recognition
Approved person scheme
Ferries
Gupta
£600k missing
Supreme court case
DRS scheme on the horizon
A9 dualling 

She was fucking terrible at the very thing she and her government was elected to do.

But was blindly lauded by those that only care about independence or willing to absolve these abject failures because the Tory’s are worse / just as bad.

We should really demand better standards.

No positives at all. Surprised you are still living here

• Dildo 2
7 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

😘

Consi, if you look past your small minded hatred, personal flaws and inherent biases you will find most people are not the cunts that you think they are.

Except Grays, he is actually a cunt 👍

Even when you get a compliment you find a way to be a smarmy cunt. 

Brutal bastard, min. 

I disagree with many on here but most I know are decent guys who I just don't see eye to eye with on various topics. 

You do strike me though, as a weasel. Now, I don't know you, so I'm open to being wrong. 

I just get a feeling. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2