Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

I could have told you the names of the forum posters that would have come out to attack her…she really got under their skin - lovely stuff.

I didn’t expect Clydesdale Sheep to crawl out from whatever rock he has been hiding under though - a wee bonus but time for him to return from whence he came before he bores the tits off us. 

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Lets not forget Sturgeon losing Scotland £60 billion by selling off offshire wind assets too cheaply via their botched Scotwind project.

Or her opposition to exploiting our North Sea resources during an energy crisis.

Or the sinister named person debacle.

Her problem that she had no vision, no principles and no substance whatsoever. 

She was all about "PR" and media optics.  It served her well for a period.  After all, the modern Scots are hardly the most difficult people to dupe or mislead.  All it takes it something like "its all the pure Tories fault byraway" and you have them hook, line and sinker.

The best example of her PR-driven Government was her rushing to launch the unready ferries, to steal headlines, over 5 years ago.  The ferries have never sailed and everyone involved in the faux launch has been made to look like an absolute clown, none moreso than her.

Worth remembering this guy full blown believe in the Bible and the creation myth. 

Also had a wee hard on for the Scottish Family party, who, to most peoples standards, a bunch of mental religious fundamentalists. 

Very funny that you'll sit atop an ivory tower and wag your finger at anyone or anything. 

A total weirdo belonging to another century. I suppose those who are not only righteous but faithful are dangerous. 

Thank my non binary God whoever is in charge next won't be as mental as you, lad. 

Now, off you fuck back under whatever rock you retreat to 🤡👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Worth remembering this guy full blown believe in the Bible and the creation myth. 

Also had a wee hard on for the Scottish Family party, who, to most peoples standards, a bunch of mental religious fundamentalists. 

Very funny that you'll sit atop an ivory tower and wag your finger at anyone or anything. 

A total weirdo belonging to another century. I suppose those who are not only righteous but faithful are dangerous. 

Thank my non binary God whoever is in charge next won't be as mental as you, lad. 

Very well put Consi min. Lovely stuff.

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Top posting. 

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. A party in government and with a massive polling lead. 

A real "shit show" 😂

Come on Parkie, thought you were better than that. I am willing to put a bet on with you that the SNP will lose 20/30 seats at the next Scottish election and probably 3 or 4 in a Westminster election.

Either way I think we have seen the "high water mark" of the SNP for some years to come or perhaps ever more.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Come on Parkie, thought you were better than that.

You're the one who engaged in hyperbole and said something silly. If you'd said something more measured (and accurate), it wouldn't have been pulled up. 

I am willing to put a bet on with you that the SNP will lose 20/30 seats at the next Scottish election and probably 3 or 4 in a Westminster election.

I'd rather not bet on the results of elections in 2 and 3 years of a party who currently doesn't have a long term leader. 

Either way I think we have seen the "high water mark" of the SNP for some years to come or perhaps ever more.

Who knows. New leader has a big job on their hands to revitalise the Independence campaign. 

• Dildo 3
27 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Come on Parkie, thought you were better than that. I am willing to put a bet on with you that the SNP will lose 20/30 seats at the next Scottish election and probably 3 or 4 in a Westminster election.

The Green Brigade were right about you, Douglas. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You'd find one easily. You spent your free time campaigning for one. 

When you consider the alternative, I've no qualms for being, not to be immodest, I've no qualms for being a MAJOR driver behind Biden's election. 

It's probably fair to say I alone tipped the balance. 

You're welcome, planet Earth. 

40 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Yep

I was an avid SNP supporter, not anymore

They're on the way down

1 hour ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I could have told you the names of the forum posters that would have come out to attack her…she really got under their skin - lovely stuff.

I didn’t expect Clydesdale Sheep to crawl out from whatever rock he has been hiding under though - a wee bonus but time for him to return from whence he came before he bores the tits off us. 

Go on then 🇨🇳....intriguing🤔 

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I genuinely dont like a lot of her politics

Or the fact I'm paying higher tax here than I would in England

Especially seeing how she spends that extra tax money

Nor do I, tbf. 

You'll struggle to find a country where the citizens are entirely happy with how their tax is spent. 

For example, in America they send billions of pounds to foreign "aid" and spend trillions on their overinflated military. 

People like @Ke1t are happy to actually campaign for people who want to uphold that model. 

It's just different opinions, I suppose. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Nor do I, tbf. 

You'll struggle to find a country where the citizens are entirely happy with how their tax is spent. 

For example, in America they send billions of pounds to foreign "aid" and spend trillions on their overinflated military. 

People like @Ke1t are happy to actually campaign for people who want to uphold that model. 

It's just different opinions, I suppose. 

Yep agreed 

She was superb at the start,  but faded badly towards the end 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep agreed 

She was superb at the start,  but faded badly towards the end 

A bit like pancakes.  

All exciting at the beginning but by the end you're fucking sick of them.

RIP Mitch Hedberg.