Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I could have told you the names of the forum posters that would have come out to attack her…she really got under their skin - lovely stuff.

I didn’t expect Clydesdale Sheep to crawl out from whatever rock he has been hiding under though - a wee bonus but time for him to return from whence he came before he bores the tits off us. 

Ha ha taking todays news well then? Chief mammys boy 😂

Just now, NEM said:

Now and again. Unsure why that’s relevant, I usually go through the correct channels, border control etc 😄

Do you work for a British company? Either way, doesn't matter. 

If you worked for an anti globalist British company, they wouldn't set up an operation abroad. 

Or better yet, if the country where an operation was set up became anti globalist, you'd probably be out a job. 

The globalisation of culture is maybe posing itself as a problem but in terms of globalisation within capitalism it's an inevitability for a system that requires constant growth to justify its existence.

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Do you work for a British company? Either way, doesn't matter. 

If you worked for an anti globalist British company, they wouldn't set up an operation abroad. 

Or better yet, if the country where an operation was set up became anti globalist, you'd probably be out a job. 

The globalisation of culture is maybe posing itself as a problem but in terms of globalisation within capitalism it's an inevitability for a system that requires constant growth to justify its existence.

I wouldn’t but thanks for your concern 

7 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Nicola was very close to Alan Angus.

At every SNP conference Alan would be at the front row seats after finishing her speech she would head for Alan they were great friends.

Alan was an SNP member many decades ago when SNP activists would get spat on.

Muriel Jaffrey went through that as well.

I knew Alan very well a pure gent and never a bad word to say about anyone.

I'm sure he will be doing his Highland dancing 🕺 up in heaven.

Without people like Alan we wouldn't be where we are today .

Good at Indian Cookery.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Scandalous!

Loved Mis-Teeq.

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

The O and G industry is so successful due to globalisation. 

It's an industry you're desperate to keep. 

Can't be an anti globalist O and G advocate, I wouldn't have thought. 

I’m pretty sure you can have an O&G industry without the likes of the WEF, open borders and the rest of the bullshit 

• Upvote 2
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

😘

Consi, if you look past your small minded hatred, personal flaws and inherent biases you will find most people are not the cunts that you think they are.

Except Grays, he is actually a cunt 👍

That's no way to speak about the International Poster Of The Year.

I'll put it down to jealousy in that you actually fucking live in Scotland. 

ELOHEL. 

10 minutes ago, NEM said:

I’m pretty sure you can have an O&G industry without the likes of the WEF, open borders and the rest of the bullshit 

So you're not anti globalism you're anti the things you listed? 

The WEF exists to more or less ensure that nations in Europe, UK, and the USA itself are able to pillage third world countries for their natural resources. 

Globalism is largely the reason we live in such a wealthy country in comparative luxury. 

Open borders won't stop so long as there's cheap labour to be gleaned from it. As is the motif of capitalism. 

Can't have your cake and eat it, imo