Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

Went to temple bar when I was 16 was shit enough then and probably worse now. A few Irish cunts come to bide with me and say Dublin is shite and not even Irish now. Might just turn up at one of their houses smashed.

NB Used to like you da but fuck off eh.

PS Love you Dave fuck Busch InBev etc

Temple Bar was dire, area round university was good, thousands of Brazilian quines in Dublin too since they set up some kind of preferential visa thing. Nae too shabby.

For you lads lucky enough to still be in your 20’s Brussels is magic for a weekend. Fanny awy due to all the Au Pairs and magnificent beers

wasn't a huge fan of Brussels the twice I've been there. But it was with work so maybe missed the action.

A night in Hamburg on the way to Rijeka was incredible. One of the best nights ive had.

@@caledonia

In light of tonight's defeat of the Brexit Bill and the govt being in disarray, should the SNP not be calling for a second referendum with immediate effect?

I don't think that helps anyone. I think it's right that the Brexit process plays out prior to another Independence vote.

I do think the SNP should be very careful in calling for a 2nd Brexit referendum though, as it could hurt us all massively down the line.

Neat bit of fancy footwork there by ignoring the obvious fact that had we voted leave our economy would have been a busted flush due to the plummeting oil price and instead concentrating on the Malta strawman. I am acutely aware of the low level of old age pensions here compared with Europe, but it does not take a financial genius to work out they would have of necessity been a whole lot lower had we left at that particular time and no amount of pretty graphs changes that.

oil is supporting the uk with a population of around 60 million but cant support a population of 5.5 million

here is a piece in the Telegraph only published in England (wonder why)

oil.jpg

• Upvote 2