Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

42 minutes ago, caledonia said:

What do you think of an SNP MP joining your party @For Fecks Sake  @Joe pike  @Beachend Bootboy

MP Lisa Cameron defects from SNP to Conservatives https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-67087840

staying on the grave train more important than indy for these grifters

Rats deserting the ship. Defecting to the Tories is a terrible stain on her character. This is why i won't vote again, the type of person that wants to be a politician is usually a vapid narcissist.

1 hour ago, caledonia said:

What do you think of an SNP MP joining your party @For Fecks Sake  @Joe pike  @Beachend Bootboy

MP Lisa Cameron defects from SNP to Conservatives https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-67087840

Everything about politics just now is absolutely diabolical. What the fuck is going on when an SNP MP defects to the fucking Tories of all parties?

Must be a back story to this about selection for the next election or something? Did Mhari Black not threaten to resign last week as well unless some bloke who worked for her was given the selection? Weak leadership probably also a contributing factor.

As you know, Indy has long gone, but here's the kicker, the SNP need the Tories as much as the Tories need the SNP as each of their main purpose need one or the other in power and Labour are threating to fuck that up (listen to Hollyrood Sources who explain it better).

8 hours ago, caledonia said:

Please remind me what my 'party' is?  If you think it's Tory (as you clearly do) you are deluded.  Be kind enough to show me a post of mine where I've said I'm a Tory.   It's OK I'll wait.

Like your dream of an independent Scotland, you're assertion I'm a Tory is pure fantasy.  You're persistent assumption that anyone who is not for independence is a Tory is comical.  Surely you cannot be that obtuse.  Then again.....................

Fuckin' idiot.  I did get a laugh tho.

1 hour ago, caledonia said:

“Fucking Tories” that is the party YOU admitted voting for.

have a backbone for once min and not try and hide it.

Again I ask. Show me where I've said I'm a Tory.

I have voted tactically for a number of party's over the years in the various constituencies I've stayed (BTW I have stayed in various parts of Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Moray, Highlands and the Isles).

Yes, on a couple of these occasions I have voted Tory, to try and keep the SNP out (I've clearly stated this on open forum as you correctly cite).  With some success I might add.  I have also voted for other party's for the same reason.  Don't make me one of them tho.

I'm likely to do so in the future again if votin' in a particular manner helps to avoid the break up of the Union.   My vote, my choice and my decision to live with the consequences.  As is yours if independence is ever gained.

What you'll also be aware of is the amount of times I've stated I'm not a Tory fanboy and that I'm not actually a Tory. 

Backbone has fuck all to do with it lol.  If I was a Tory I'd fuckin' tell you.  Why would I not?  Just because you and others don't like them, my political opinons or even me for that sake.  Fuck, do you really think I give a fuck what some nonentity on the internet thinks about me or my views?🤣 Fuck sakes min read my posts.  Personal popularity is not one of my objectives on here.  It's all fun an games, particularly in this bit of the Forum.

Keep your dummy in min.  You never know, one day your dream may be fulfilled.  Not in our lifetimes tho buddy.

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Again I ask. Show me where I've said I'm a Tory.

I have voted tactically for a number of party's over the years in the various constituencies I've stayed (BTW I have stayed in various parts of Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Moray, Highlands and the Isles).

Yes, on a couple of these occasions I have voted Tory, to try and keep the SNP out (I've clearly stated this on open forum as you correctly cite).  With some success I might add.  I have also voted for other party's for the same reason.  Don't make me one of them tho.

I'm likely to do so in the future again if votin' in a particular manner helps to avoid the break up of the Union.   My vote, my choice and my decision to live with the consequences.  As is yours if independence is ever gained.

What you'll also be aware of is the amount of times I've stated I'm not a Tory fanboy and that I'm not actually a Tory. 

Backbone has fuck all to do with it lol.  If I was a Tory I'd fuckin' tell you.  Why would I not?  Just because you and others don't like them, my political opinons or even me for that sake.  Fuck, do you really think I give a fuck what some nonentity on the internet thinks about me or my views?🤣 Fuck sakes min read my posts.  Personal popularity is not one of my objectives on here.  It's all fun an games, particularly in this bit of the Forum.

Keep your dummy in min.  You never know, one day your dream may be fulfilled.  Not in our lifetimes tho buddy.

Getting all worked up when my reply was to @For Fecks Sake

We know your a staunch Tory 

Look forward to your next dummy spit

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Getting all worked up when my reply was to @For Fecks Sake

We know your a staunch Tory 

Look forward to your next dummy spit

Aye, so it was.  Lol.

However, I do refer you to my answer.  Seems you are unwillin' to accept my line.  Hey ho.  Not much more I can say.  No fucks given what you think of me or what I am.  You're simply wrong.  Never mind.  A fool repeats his folly.

Dummy spit?  You really need to get your own material.

Still, you enjoy your day and bein' part of the Union as it's gonna last for some time chum.  Suck it up.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yes because what they stand for on almost every issue is completely different to what the SNP stand for. 

Aye I get that, but just wondering what future income stream she is trying to protect. There is no way she is going to retain her seat and no bugger in the Tories will fully trust her given she is a defector.

She would have been as well becoming an independent.

5 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Aye I get that, but just wondering what future income stream she is trying to protect. There is no way she is going to retain her seat and no bugger in the Tories will fully trust her given she is a defector.

It wouldn’t be a stretch to imagine there’s been some form of inducement. 

10 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Rats deserting the ship. Defecting to the Tories is a terrible stain on her character. This is why i won't vote again, the type of person that wants to be a politician is usually a vapid narcissist.

Its all about her ego. Apparently this is her spitting the dummy and stamping her feet cos the snp didnt want her anymore.

Amazed the tories have taken her, then again they will just squeeze what futile propaganda they can out of it.

She’s made herself a laughing stock. The tories wont really want her either.

11 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

I'd imagine she's been made some sort of promises. She was going to be deselected by the SNP, so I'd suggest at the very least she's been given assurances she'll be the Tory candidate. Or perhaps be their candidate in a nearby constituency that the Tories fancy their chances in.