Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

Nicola Sturgeon branded a statement issued by Aberdeen FC during the COVID pandemic as a "complacent abomination", text messages have revealed. Scotland's then first ministerhit out at the football team after eight players breached strict social distancing rules during a pub trip in August 2020

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's funny how folk on here used to claim she was picking on Aberdeen. 

She and the SNP generally used Aberdeen as a milk cow. Let the city wither on the vine while at the same time using the money we generated to improve albeit marginally shitholes like Dundee.

I'll be glad to see the back of them as a party but the problem is Labour are just as bad. Absolutely balls deep in wokery and perversion and I could never vote Tory because it would be a betrayal of my class. It leaves me with nobody to vote for. 

A sad state of affairs to find yourself in and no mistake. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
31 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Pipe down oddball. The big boys are talking. 

From the guy who has had to make a new Hat account because he made such a cunt of himself on his last one...

16 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Oil and gas revenue goes straight to the UK treasury does it not?

Shhh. Don't point out how stupid he is being. 

• Confused 1
59 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Oil and gas revenue goes straight to the UK treasury does it not?

42 minutes ago, Parklife said:

From the guy who has had to make a new Hat account because he made such a cunt of himself on his last one...

He’s right in a slight regard with how council tax is pooled in Scotland. But the SNP never started it, just let it continue. And also Aberdeen will possibly benefit more in the future. Being subsidised by other places instead. 

8 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Not to mention her murky association with a missing 600 grand.  Twitter rumours say the Police want to charge her too, but her personally appointed Pal, the Lord Advocate, is resisting this.

Did you see the state of her in the press, the day her husband was arrested?  A far cry from her polished appearance of power suits and high heels, she sported wild eyes, unkempt hair and several "spare tires" around her waist. 

She was a nasty piece of work tbh, always seeking to patronise and slight people, rather than best them in a debate.  And so its hard to pity her.

Her sister is always on twitter, hawking tarot cards, fortune telling, weight loss tablets and pyramid schemes.  And so you can see the type of family they are, (gypes), these confidence tricks and lack of honesty also characterised Sturgeons time in office.

Still had lovely looking pointy nipples. The fucking foxy whore.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Greens back tracking on yesterday’s comments and hoping for a deal with Humza but not another coalition 

Thon Green Party bird looks a goer. 

Bit of a goofy horse face, but a cracking body on her, all tight and firm and that. 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

Firstly. I haven't been on this forum before. Not sure why you think I have been. 

Secondly. The money we create goes to Westminster which is then redistributed. Where do you think Scotland gets most of it's money from? 

Finally. A friendly word of advice. Step away from your gadgets. Turn off the internet and and I'm sure you'll find yourself enjoying your holiday a lot more. 

24 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Firstly. I haven't been on this forum before. Not sure why you think I have been. 

Bebo indicated you have been. 

Secondly. The money we create goes to Westminster which is then redistributed. Where do you think Scotland gets most of it's money from? 

Most spending in Scotland is controlled by Westminister. 

Finally. A friendly word of advice. Step away from your gadgets. Turn off the internet and and I'm sure you'll find yourself enjoying your holiday a lot more. 

I'm not on holiday. 

A friendly word of advice. Step away from your gadgets. Turn off the internet and and I'm sure you'll find yourself enjoying your life a lot more. 

• Upvote 2