Aberdeen 1 - 3 Celtic

Superb effort from 10 mins in. Play like that in the final we'll beat them.

Buzzing for young deano. The loons definitely getting a ride from a young floozy this weekend. Boy will be on cloud nine. Just a shame he canna go on the post match night out haha. Proud moment Ollie.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok - time to eat a wee bit of humble pie...

Totally pissed of to be yet again losing 3 goals at home to one of the ugly sisters but they did respond and put in very decent shift for the remainder of the game.

We ought to have had a penalty (confirmed by one C. Sutton no less) and Stockley missed an absolute sitter in the first half. We also had two very good chances in the second half which probably should have been taken. Celtic didn`t have many other chances to score so we could have sneaked a draw after looking at the whole game.

Very good effort for 78 minutes after a shocking start. More than matched them from the moment Hayes scored. But we just can't seem to put in a proper 90 minute performance against either of the old firm. You just can't afford 10 minute periods of switching off against either of them as we have found out to our cost over the past month or so.

On the plus side we really should have scored 3 or 4 goals tonight we missed some great chances. Celtic probably could have had one or two more as well. And that's twice this season Shinnie has been denied a stonewall penalty against Celtic though no-one should be surprised they weren't given.

We really need to win at the snakepit on Wednesday night. It's such an important game in terms of belief for both the players and the fans.

Can`t see us winning on Wednesday - especially if Hayes is out.

The Cup Final is now our holy grail but let`s be realistic, despite a spirited overall performance tonight there are are two significant factors to consider.

1.They have very good forwards who are able to produce when it really matters.

2. We simply cannot defend at a basic level. Taylor is probably the worst centre half I can recall playing for AFC in terms of the number of errors he makes which ultimately lead to goals against us.

• Upvote 2

Two games this season where we've had a daft 10minutes at the end, tonight we had it at the start then bossed the game after it, if the usual suspects don't have a spaz attack in the final we've got a good chance, if we come out with a positive game plan, pressing them we've got a great chance, more than confident we can do it in the final, Deano with the winner would do me.

Ollie, pass on my regards to him, incredible for the kid.

Guest milne_afc

Rodgers sounds rattled. Whinging on the radio about long balls and playing it in the air.

Rooney and Stockley to start the final and target that cunt Tierney. He'll be sporting a tinkers eye until the then anyway, after big Stocko clapped him early doors.

Shinnie is amazing. Boy just doesn't stop running and does all the simple things. Hayes another cracker of a game, by far the most talented player we have with the ball at his feet. Logan (bar dropping too deep for the second) was cracking, seems to love playing for us, especially against them.

Sadly, the defence was shocking. Not even going to mention the usual suspects.

I think we need to play stockley in the final. He is a brutal football player but their back four seemed far more worried with him going at them than Rooney.

Good on the two young lads, I'd play them both at Ibrox.

Canna give them a three goal head start. should have been tighter, stone wall pen and had Rooney been on end of stocklys miss we might have snatched a draw.

Fuck it I had to endure that game we a room full oh tims only one oh which had a Weedgie accent. Fucking minky Cunts!!

Also bravo Logan.

Great response tonight to a mad daft 10 minutes.

Lewis might help his defenders at corners by saying Fxck off the lot of you, that is my fxckin ba.

Just a thought.

He has been great for us this season but when we have defenders struggling to cope with celtic at corners, maybe he should step up to the plate.

But I dinna want this to be picky because after this game, celtic will start wondering what if this, or what if that.

Big ask to win a treble, unbeaten all season.

Mind games now.

Our players have fxck all to lose, but gave them an awful lot to think about.

Well played. After that 10 mins, best game I've seen this season.

Canna give them a three goal head start. should have been tighter, stone wall pen and had Rooney been on end of stocklys miss we might have snatched a draw.

Fuck it I had to endure that game we a room full oh tims only one oh which had a Weedgie accent. Fucking minky Cunts!!

Also bravo Logan.

Logan gets fired into the Celtic players but it's very clear the Celtic fans wind him up. Needs to concentrate on the game cause he lost his head completely for a 5 minute spell and played pish.