Aberdeen 1 - 3 Celtic

Logan gets fired into the Celtic players but it's very clear the Celtic fans wind him up. Needs to concentrate on the game cause he lost his head completely for a 5 minute spell and played pish.

thats not all that bad imo. Shows a bit of passion

Meanwhile ash Taylor is thinking about his my little pony collection rather than defending

Just back from the game, first of all well done to Deano, he must be on Cloud 9 :)

Well what a bizzare match. One of the worst 12 minutes of football I've eeen from us. Don't think any of our attackers even touched the ball by the 3rd goal. So to play the way we did after that was something I didn't expect. Thought we took the game to them and with some luck - which we don't ever seem to get against them - and a ref who can actually officiate then we'd have got at the very least a deserved draw.

How the hell we never got that penalty in the 2nd half I'll never know. That Celtic team were a disgrace tonight. The feigning injuries, the time wasting, shocking and especially considering it was a so called meaningless game for them too

I really hope we beat these cunts on the 27th. COYR!!!

Strange game.

We were fucking atrocious defensively in the first 10mins. All over the shop, but strangely we grew into the game and i left feeling slightly encouraged that if we approach the final like we did minutes 12 through to 95 then we've got a chance. Even Brenda sounded a bit rattled on his post match interview.

Some goal from Hayes. He loves a gpal like that against the tims.

Gashton and Stockley can fuck off.

McLean seriously needs to work on his composure and finishing. Abysmal stuff all season from him.

@@ollie1903.

Delighted for your loon. Your heart must have burst with pride when he came on. Didn't disgrace himself in his limited time on the pitch. Likes a fidget with his socks though. That's nerves for you though.

Logan is my new hero. Love his take no shite from the tims attitude.

Shambolic 12 minutes but good response from the team, need to work on our finishing. GOod on DEano to get some game time, must be on cloud 9! I'd start Wright against the HUns as Hayes is suspended is he not?

THought o'connor was ok at cdm, wouldnt mind seeing more of him in that postion

Strange game.

We were fucking atrocious defensively in the first 10mins. All over the shop, but strangely we grew into the game and i left feeling slightly encouraged that if we approach the final like we did minutes 12 through to 95 then we've got a chance. Even Brenda sounded a bit rattled on his post match interview.

Some goal from Hayes. He loves a gpal like that against the tims.

Gashton and Stockley can fuck off.

McLean seriously needs to work on his composure and finishing. Abysmal stuff all season from him.

@@ollie1903.

Delighted for your loon. Your heart must have burst with pride when he came on. Didn't disgrace himself in his limited time on the pitch. Likes a fidget with his socks though. That's nerves for you though.

Logan is my new hero. Love his take no shite from the tims attitude.

Stockley was fucking hopeless

You're right about Logan, he just knows how to wind up those cunts and it's terrific. He's a hero to all Dons fans

Celtic looked pish any time Aberdeen got the ball in the box early and Gordon is poor under pressure with ball at his feet.

Have to go to Hampden press their defence/goalkeeper and get men in box.

If lose 3/4-0 doing that then wont feel as bad.

Thought Logan was best player on the park and Considine/Oconnor after the first twenty mins or so had good games and put in some meaty challenges they didnt like.

Best have played vs Celtic this season by far.

We were shit until they stopped giving a fuck.

Niall McGinn actually passed the ball to them. @@ollie1903 's lad did more than that fraud and he never even touched the ball. Fuck off you sock loving fraud.

Jaden Stockley is as bad as Calvin Zola. After a mediocre season Rooney started to look ok, then dropped. Mental.

Hayes excellent.

Reynolds is still away to the shops.

• Downvote 1

Taking the positives from tonight.

Apart from the stupid 10 minutes we more than matched Ceptic. Their defence is definitely vulnerable we just need better delivery and final ball from Hayes and McGinn.

Stockley definitely troubled them we just need players in and around him to win the second ball and knock downs. Remember Stockley has bin a bit part player so he can be forgiven for not being totally up to speed with the game. Certainly a better option than a one man Rooney in attack.

Disappointing from tonight is Dekes reluctance to sub and playing Ash upfront instead of taking on an attacking youth player on. Reynolds and Considine looking like weak links against Ceptic.

We need to rest McLean and Shinnie without these two we are fucked.

Ceptics time wasting tactics.

We were shit until they stopped giving a fuck.

Niall McGinn actually passed the ball to them. @@ollie1903 's lad did more than that fraud and he never even touched the ball. Fuck off you sock loving fraud.

Jaden Stockley is as bad as Calvin Zola. After a mediocre season Rooney started to look ok, then dropped. Mental.

Hayes excellent.

Reynolds is still away to the shops.

Only one who seemed to stop giving a fuck was Rogic when he came out for second half.

Some if his touches are class and he is the one player would love to miss final. Aberdeen players cant get near him this season when he has been up for it.

Shay hates the victims, and i love Shay. He was so up for it. Ridiculous 1st 10 mins when they got all the breaks, then we got right into them. Rodgers postmatch was a complete prick, claiming we're a long ball team and it was an ugly match. The luck of the oirish has to run out soon. Lets pray that day is the 27th of May. COYR

Logan`s attitude is good and on his day he is a huge asset to the team.

Taylor on the other hand will conspire to gift them a goal in the final, of that I have no doubt. He is complete liability when asked to defend against half decent players.

I sincerely hope that he is leaving after this season.

If we lose him, Jack and McGinn that will pave the way for a decent overhaul of the team and hopefully we can move forward.

There was a chorus of...Deano, Deano round me when the boy came on, not sure if people knew him or if it was a throwback to the other Deano but a proud moment for him and dad I bet. As has been said he needs to sort out his sock tape and should also have been telling Shay to stay back for the corner, could have had a dream debut goal given the chance. Radio Scotland said it was the youngest ever Dons first team debut, brilliant!!

Must add that Shay was fucking amazing, why we're not attracting top money offers for him I'll never know.

There was a chorus of...Deano, Deano round me when the boy came on, not sure if people knew him or if it was a throwback to the other Deano but a proud moment for him and dad I bet. As has been said he needs to sort out his sock tape and should also have been telling Shay to stay back for the corner, could have had a dream debut goal given the chance. Radio Scotland said it was the youngest ever Dons first team debut, brilliant!!

Must add that Shay was fucking amazing, why we're not attracting top money offers for him I'll never know.

Where about were you? Y?

Hope he can now get on with learning his trade and fill out a bit, don't expect to see him again for a while and his inclusion was no doubt a reward for having a great season and for Deek to show the support he brings through youth, no disrespect to him or his family but not ready just yet. Have no doubts he will be in a year or two. Still great to see him getting a run out.

Guys,

The chances of us beating celtic twice in 2 weeks was next to zero. The chances of us winning 1 out of 2 games was higher. 20% maybe. If we won tonight there would be next to zero chance of winning the cup. Therefore by losing tonight our chances of winning the cup have actually increased. You know it makes sense.

BTW The applause on the 49th minute was the most apathetic I've ever heard to date, wish that nonsense was put to bed. Myself and mobby worked with Steve for years and as much a good guy as he was/is he would have been mortified with that crap.

Anyway, no body, no confirmed death, you just never know.