He has been playing well, he makes important saves every game and has high standards. He has had a couple high profile mistakes but hes the best goalkeeper we have. Hes not suddenly going to be a better player by missing a few games, champ.

As for your good as last season question, he obviously hasnt. Neither has Shinnie, would you want him out the team as well?

I didn't say I wanted Joe out of the team or that a few games out would make him better. I said it COULD be a blessing in disguise. If Rogers plays well then Lewis has some competition, players improve with competition, so Joe COULD raise his levels and cut out the mistakes.

Lewis has made a good few mistakes this season btw, I'd say at least 5/6.

Yeah I would say he's made more than a couple of mistakes...he should have done better with the last two goals he's conceded imo.

That being said I don't want him dropped, I just think it's fair to observe that he's not playing well and I dunno if it's complacency but he needs to up his level, as does Shinnie (who was picked out above).

Yeah I would say he's made more than a couple of mistakes...he should have done better with the last two goals he's conceded imo.

That being said I don't want him dropped, I just think it's fair to observe that he's not playing well and I dunno if it's complacency but he needs to up his level, as does Shinnie (who was picked out above).

The clowns playing in front of him don't help matters.

I'd be a bag of nerves as well with Considine as my left back.

From the footage I saw at the time it only looked like a bad gash on his shin, but the club doctor was taking no chances.

He'll be fine a few weeks.

I'd not be looking for a replacement as I'd sooner any potential funds left available this window went to sourcing competent midfielders or defenders.

Rogers should get the chance to prove himself.

As for the game last night, Lewis was at fault for the first goal yesterday. Could easily of caught that.

He doesn't often make mistakes, but when he does they are glaring mistakes.

From the footage I saw at the time it only looked like a bad gash on his shin, but the club doctor was taking no chances.

I'd not be looking for a replacement as I'd sooner any potential funds left available this window went to sourcing competent midfielders or defenders.

As for the game last night, Lewis was at fault for the first goal yesterday. Could easily of caught that.

This, with fucking bells and whistles.

He's made plenty this season. At least 5.

In his defence he was near flawless last season. Can only think of howler from Griffiths shot at Pittodrie and SCF where he got beat at his near post.

The South American guy from Man City was a particular highlight, cant remember him making a single save, the ball just seemed to go right through him.

Aye brilliant. Gonzales? You must have been about 3 1/2 at the time he was here? Stick to feeding plants and worrying about snails tulip stroker.

• Upvote 6
Guest milne_afc

The South American guy from Man City was a particular highlight, cant remember him making a single save, the ball just seemed to go right through him.

That stupid cow dedicated one of her shitty banners to him lol.