This chat is fucking root. Genuinely feel queasy reading through some of finedandy and the Millerman's pish today.

Come on fnd min, I implore you to give your fingers a rest - it'll free some up to ram up your own arse in celebration of you inevitably winning - in landslide fashion - the coveted Gluepot of the Year award.

Please let go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This chat is fucking root. Genuinely feel queasy reading through some of finedandy and the Millerman's pish today.

Come on fnd min, I implore you to give your fingers a rest - it'll free some up to ram up your own arse in celebration of you inevitably winning - in landslide fashion - the coveted Gluepot of the Year award.

Please let go.

You are desperate aren't you. Sad little Waldo

Ok then to put it really simple terms for a simple person.

Forget playing abilities for just a second & think through this, is Stevie May more or less valuable to Aberdeen Fc because of his name?

Fan pressure to change his number to 83 would suggest that his name & the fans opinions of said name adds value to him for OUR club.

Fans opinions are considered & as such affect decisions & valuations of what a player is worth to their club.

Basic business is to consider ALL opinions & options

People on here were surprised and not exactly overly impressed with the fee paid and length of contract given to May, youve just shat on your own argument. He was, and not without good reason, seen as a big gamble.

Still, none of the posts youve made have explained how joe lewiss transfer fee has been affected by this thread. I even tried to help you out by putting the Hayes situation there and you still couldnt explain it, instead youve gone on about the media and other factors contributing to a players transfer value which nobody is disputing.

Youve made a ridiculous claim and been unable to back it up with anything tangible. Give up.

Oh dear. Is that meant to be a comeback?

I think Tup's correct about you, he had you worked out from day 1.

I was treating your snide wee dig with the contempt it deserved. If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion then why bother? If it bores you then don't read it or my posts, it's that simple.

Get your tongue out that midgets arsehole.

Bless.

You really do feel the need to take on every post you see don't you?

Aye. Takes an contrary stance on any arbitrary issue and tries to claim moral superiority when doing so. It's typical weegie behaviour like. He's a real contender for gluepot of the year.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

People on here were surprised and not exactly overly impressed with the fee paid and length of contract given to May, youve just shat on your own argument. He was, and not without good reason, seen as a big gamble.

Still, none of the posts youve made have explained how joe lewiss transfer fee has been affected by this thread. I even tried to help you out by putting the Hayes situation there and you still couldnt explain it, instead youve gone on about the media and other factors contributing to a players transfer value which nobody is disputing.

Youve made a ridiculous claim and been unable to back it up with anything tangible. Give up.

I have said all along that they are ALL contributing factors. You have just focused on one of them.

How can you agree that the media contribute to players fees/potential fees but fan don't? Fans are very much part of the advertising for players.

Thats a bit harsh fnd. 'Your jokes are crap - end our life'. you've got the vibe of leo di caprio in django unchained....can see you (or what I imagine you to look like - for me, like a poncey english nobleman cunt; frilly neckerchief on - sneering, with way too much oil in your hair) ordering 2 black dudes to knock shit out of each other until one of them dies.

So basically - guys of leo di caprios character in Django in this day and age, would be writing a bunch in an overconfident fashion about stuff, that for some reason, someone latches onto and exchanges variations on the same thing for 4 pages. Its a stare out - who will blink first. Theres a bit of a crowd gathered to begin with - the joust begins. A few bets are made. But then, slowly, a few mumbles creep in - and some take the upper hand, and get up and fuck off. Onto more exciting chat elsewhere - be it, lunch, general daily activity, activity in the news etc etc.

Where do you see your chat, fnd, in the charts of action available for the reading public? The top? 8th?

I only said it should be considered. Don't write off ALL options.

Oh & my chat is very very low on the interesting scale.

Yet very high on the annoying as fk scale.

I'm hitting my targets though. Which is nice. Means I keep my budget going for the next fanatical year

Hoozah!

Cheers Dad. When someone as erudite as F&D questions whether your life is worth continuing after a jibe, you need to take it seriously. Have a sit down, think about where your life is heading and whether I'd rather be dead than have to wade through 5 continuous pages of shit not unlike Andy Dufresne at the end of Shawshank.

Cheers Dad. When someone as erudite as F&D questions whether your life is worth continuing after a jibe, you need to take it seriously. Have a sit down, think about where your life is heading and whether I'd rather be dead than have to wade through 5 continuous pages of shit not unlike Andy Dufresne at the end of Shawshank.

Very clever. Good decision. I don't know you but I'm glad you're not dead yet