English Premier League

3 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

agree mostly

but definitely think city are reaching mental levels of hype - not even their best team in past few year imo

I don't think walking away with a potential treble is 'mental level of hype'.

And you know I'm not a massive Pep fan, even before City.

They are a ridiculous machine that never know when they are beaten. They only get better as a season goes on. Arsenal bottled it admittedly but pressure from City was wild.

Liverpool have been naive not bolstering the defence and far to loyal to some players.  Fabiniho, Gomez, Konate Matip all nae up to it.  Van Djk was strolling about without a care in the world.  Has been garbage since his bad injury.  Miles off it and thinks he's Willie Miller but he's actually Willie Garner.  Needs a boot up the hoop

Watched the Everton game. 

that pickford will end up at the Huns one day - a face you wouldn’t tire of volleying. 

fans running on the pitch at full time with their kids etc - why bother - a strange mentality. Minkish imo 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
34 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Watched the Everton game. 

that pickford will end up at the Huns one day - a face you wouldn’t tire of volleying. 

fans running on the pitch at full time with their kids etc - why bother - a strange mentality. Minkish imo 

Open top bus today probably

28 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Kane has had a better season than the record all-time goalscorer for a season in the EPL, who's also won the league and will likely win the treble? 

That's a really strange take, Blutz. 

Those second top goalscorers in the league usually live long in the memory of everybody. Erling who? Nobody will remember his record breaking season. 

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Can I ask your reasoning for this take?

Canna just say hings min.

I want to know why you think this way.

lot of hype around EH. 

kane almost equals him (numbers wise) from a much poorer side this year. fraction of the noise.

perhaps Kane is the better player/striker.

• 3 weeks later...