English Premier League

1 hour ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Watching Leicester v Everton on Sky. I just can't go this bird commentating, she's fucking rubbish.

I am the same. Game has been superb. Everton a goal up, Leicester pull them back then take the lead then miss a penalty to all but end it. Everton equalise. Heaps of chances. Players stretchered off. 

and yet this bird, when she does bother to speak, just sounds bored. You’d think she was commentating on a 0-0 mid table conference game 

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I am the same. Game has been superb. Everton a goal up, Leicester pull them back then take the lead then miss a penalty to all but end it. Everton equalise. Heaps of chances. Players stretchered off. 

and yet this bird, when she does bother to speak, just sounds bored. You’d think she was commentating on a 0-0 mid table conference game 

Yeah loved the game. Normally can't be arsed with watching whole games not involving us or Scotland but that was enjoyable. This equality thing is all well and good but they need to be up to the job.

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Anton Ferdinand, Stephen Kelly, Darren Ambrose. Don't know who the host was. No chemistry between them. Dead air with the four of them all staring at screens and nobody speaking. 

Ambrose is a bit of a weirdo, Spurs fan so expected.

Anton is a div but was right about Terry.

Met Kelly, ok fella.

4 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Ambrose is a bit of a weirdo, Spurs fan so expected.

Anton is a div but was right about Terry.

Met Kelly, ok fella.

I switched on for about 2 minutes, and the Kelly fella that I'd never heard of was brutal.  Could barely make out a word he said, sounded like a right pikey.

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I switched on for about 2 minutes, and the Kelly fella that I'd never heard of was brutal.  Could barely make out a word he said, sounded like a right pikey.

Just wait til they start showing the 1000 lower division games per season. 

The level of punditry on sky is just about to get even worse.