English Premier League

4 hours ago, Ando said:

Not arsed about the EPL but can't deny an element of schadenfreude watching the ongoing car crash that is Chelsea just now. The epitome of all that's wrong with corporate soccerball. Couldn't happen to a nicer club :lolrangers:

Listened to Lampard post matcher, babbling absolute nonsense. Similarly the Spurs guy also babbling shite. But what a season Brighton are having, hats doffed there for sure.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Roberto said:

Man City expanding their stadium.

Why? Cunts can't even sell what they have.

300 million and the new plans contain a museum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Man City... a museum. What a joke.

It will be for all the tourists aka new fans they hope to attract. The half and half scarves mob all Chelsea fans since Abramovich first arrived and now they have one bad season and they all switch to City.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

It will be for all the tourists aka new fans they hope to attract. The half and half scarves mob all Chelsea fans since Abramovich first arrived and now they have one bad season and they all switch to City.

Exactly. EPL is an absolute disgrace. I have tears in my eyes when I watch Big Match Revisited and it reminds of just how much we've ruined the game. If I was a fan of an English club I'd genuinely pray that my team never made it into the premier. 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Spurs sack their interim manager.

Wonder if they can sack the interim interim manager before end of season.

Just had a wee chuckle at that. I'm sure it's not funny when it's your club (sorry for your pain cockers), but it's pretty funny to anyone looking in.

On 4/26/2023 at 9:34 PM, The Gee Man said:

Lampard will be next interim to go

No points in the league and no wins in all games since he took interim charge. 

Given the supposed talent at his disposal indicates quite clearly what a useless fud he is as a manager. 

Will have to become a pundit post this gig, 'cos he will not be managing a top level club from here on in.