English Premier League

5 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Conte fair eviscerated his team and Levy post Southampton match. Got a good insight into what he'd be like in the dressing room after losing. Man's a winner.

Spot on with what he said.

Poch said similar. Mourinho the same...

Conte will suffer same fate.

6 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Conte fair eviscerated his team and Levy post Southampton match. Got a good insight into what he'd be like in the dressing room after losing. Man's a winner.

Conte just wants out and is pushing till he’s sacked by Levy. If I was Levy would make him stay to end of season out of spite. Chequebook Managers all the same, success is all them, failure it’s everyone else

6 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Pure entertainment, no question. 

My wife's quarter Italian, with the occasional volcanic temper to suit.

She's a pussycat compared to Conti.

Reckon that Levi will be looking out his jotters before long.

14 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Conte just wants out and is pushing till he’s sacked by Levy. If I was Levy would make him stay to end of season out of spite. Chequebook Managers all the same, success is all them, failure it’s everyone else

Aye all those managers before Conte are wrong as well...

They've all said the same thing about Tottenham.

That well known trophy laden club with massive ambitions.

Did they not sack Mourinho before a cup final? Didn't want to pay his bonus cause it was more than they'd have got for winning the cup most likely (that's probably not true, I've added that to grab Poodlers attention about grippy owner).

Conte is bang on about them.

Fans have called it for years, only Spurs fans think different. Deluded bunch.

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Aye all those managers before Conte are wrong as well...

They've all said the same thing about Tottenham.

That well known trophy laden club with massive ambitions.

Did they not sack Mourinho before a cup final? Didn't want to pay his bonus cause it was more than they'd have got for winning the cup most likely (that's probably not true, I've added that to grab Poodlers attention about grippy owner).

Conte is bang on about them.

Fans have called it for years, only Spurs fans think different. Deluded bunch.

He still took the job on a massive salary and been very happy to toot his own trumpet on days they have won games. 

Just now, The Gee Man said:

He still took the job on a massive salary and been very happy to toot his own trumpet on days they have won games. 

I never understand the 'took the job on a massive salary' argument.

Of course he did. Would you not?

He also toots the trumpet of certain players when they show the mentality to win games.

Just now, Roberto said:

I never understand the 'took the job on a massive salary' argument.

Of course he did. Would you not?

He also toots the trumpet of certain players when they show the mentality to win games.

Nobody who talks about spurs and levy say he’s easy. He’s savage so when you take a job like that, to then moan about the one fact we all knew was there, is imo ridiculous. If he dislikes it so much he could quit is my main point, but they don’t they bitch and whine like kids to get sacked 

Just now, The Gee Man said:

Nobody who talks about spurs and levy say he’s easy. He’s savage so when you take a job like that, to then moan about the one fact we all knew was there, is imo ridiculous. If he dislikes it so much he could quit is my main point, but they don’t they bitch and whine like kids to get sacked 

If you were guaranteed a big pay out from your job if sacked. Would you just quit?

It's a disgrace but football doesn't work that way these days.

No manager possible would walk away from a big pay out. You would be no different.