Aberdeen 2 - 1 Dundee

Watched the game on alba. We were lucky to come away with the win there. Hope to god Arnason is fit enough to try and shore up our defence soon. (Also thoroughly enjoyed him getting torn into the English during his interview they showed at half time)

2 great goals by May, the header for the first was far more difficult than he made it look. I think that must spell the end for Stockley. Cheerio you big lump.

Need to up the performances against better teams than Dundee, but a wins a win

• Upvote 1

Watched the game on alba. We were lucky to come away with the win there. Hope to god Arnason is fit enough to try and shore up our defence soon. (Also thoroughly enjoyed him getting torn into the English during his interview they showed at half time)

2 great goals by May, the header for the first was far more difficult than he made it look. I think that must spell the end for Stockley. Cheerio you big lump.

Need to up the performances against better teams than Dundee, but a wins a win

The BBC live text described it as the ball bouncing off his head from a corner. Cunts.

Scott Allan is one of the most overrated players in this league.

Stevie May is magnificent.

And he's a fat diabetic Hun. Lol.

I thought Allan wasn't too bad. Bit shite but the talent is clearly there. Saying that, talent at his age is no use, that's why he's at Dundee I guess.

I never realised he was playing. What number was he like?

Incase @@BWG is not aware of this afternoons proceedings his anthem was screamed and the audience was split in half. I saw your remarks as a challenge. It will and has already happened.

Ace. I couldn't hear or see a fucking thing as I was too busy being crushed to death at the back of the Soother and fighting with arsehole stewards for the majority of the game.

Maynard, once again, was fucking horse. He appears to have absolutely no ball control, no instinct and no pace. Nicky Naeyards. @@RAZOR

• Downvote 1

Some other points.

Christie needs to play behind the striker centrally. Don't think he's near as good out wide and it's a total waste. Not an excuse for some of his passing and his performance but he's playing out wide to accommodate McLean who has been shite.

GMS still not looking great IMO. How was he last weekend? Doesn't help he gets shitty 5 yard passes from Considine that puts him under pressure.

O'Connor was very good today I thought. Apart from one moment the ball went under his foot he was strong and very composed.

We've come so far that we're slagging off the team after a win. It wasn't that long ago that we were just routinely awful and winning any game was a bonus. Having said that we were shit today. May will be a ridiculously good signing

Times change and thank fuck that they have.

Today/yesterday, things just didn't click and for long spells in the game we played beneath ourselves.

Begs the question as to why; everything was on our side leading up to the game and, we started brightly.

In the lead up we had won all our league games - there were no injuries. We were at home. Dundee have been pish so far this season.

[total speculation/shit] I wonder if there's a vacuum opening up in training between May and Shinnie.

Shinnie is the captain but he was like a ghost.

I wonder if May, having a bigger personality and a 'special relationship' with DM is taking some of the squads attention away from Shinnie?

That's how it seemed watching it [on redtv].

Today/yesterday, things just didn't click and for long spells in the game we played beneath ourselves.

Begs the question as to why; everything was on our side leading up to the game and, we started brightly.

In the lead up we had won all our league games - there were no injuries. We were at home. Dundee have been pish so far this season.

[total speculation/shit] I wonder if there's a vacuum opening up in training between May and Shinnie.

I wonder if May, having a bigger personality and a 'special relationship' with DM is taking some of the squads attention away from Shinnie?

I dunno. That seems like reading too much into Shinnie being shite. He just had a bad game. It's got to happen sometime. I mean the guy plays full out all the time. Even when he's playing badly, he wants to drive at them and make something happen
  • Upvote 1

I came away from the game thinking we were woeful for an hour and great in the last 30, mainly once the first two subs were made. Looking at the highlights on RedTV we maybe weren't so bad. We do have an issue on who/how to play in midfield regards Tansey Shinnie and McLean, and O'Connor and Reynolds ain't going to cut it. We did win though and Dundee did their bit to make it hard for us. Mental 2nd for WTFISM, what a strike. McLean came into it better once Tansey went off... not quite sure what to make of it all, early days with GMS. Different team with Maynard and Stewart on the pitch.

You are right, it's total shit

People finally seeing what I saw in him from the start

He will be in the premiership in 3 years

You're a visionary, you should be fronting bt football instead of FA cup lugs

This is genuinely one of the worst things I've read on here. Absolute nonsense.

I think DM is shoehorning Maclean into the team and it is detrimental to Christie who is playing out of position to make way in my opinion Christie and Maclean can't play in the same team and Maclean is the one who should miss out, Maclean should be competing with Tansey for a spot alongside Shinnie. Christie needs to play centrally that is where he is most dangerous