Aberdeen 2 - 1 Dundee

Pleased to secure the win when going by all accounts, we didn't play well.

The sign of a good team when you win and don't play great.

Was sitting outside Brewdog in the Cowgate when i heard the secong goal had gone in. My delight caught the attention of a weegie female sitting next to us.

Turned out to be Mark Reynolds sister. She keeps an eye on Aberdeen scores due to her brother.

Can't help but laugh at some of the bed wetting virgins with dildos glued to their car bonnets. Can some players or the team unit not just have an off day without it being attributed to anything sinister like dressing room unrest due to assuming May is hogging the limelight and its put noses outof joint?

What a load of pish and wind.

• Upvote 3

Exactly - so if we want to discuss something, then we need to speculate. For me, make something up = lie, and I have not done that.

No I don't. That's why if I want to get at why the team played poorly in spells then I must speculate, and listen to the speculations of others.

See ^ answer above.

No; as I clearly wrote, I asked an honest question. You seem to have difficulty interpreting the actual meaning of things.

For all I knew, he may well have worked at the club and therefore had some actual inside knowledge, but he doesn't.

Neither do I, that's why I speculate on what may be the cause of things.

I'd quit while you're well behind here.

Exactly - so if we want to discuss something, then we need to speculate. For me, make something up = lie, and I have not done that.

No I don't. That's why if I want to get at why the team played poorly in spells then I must speculate, and listen to the speculations of others.

See ^ answer above.

No; as I clearly wrote, I asked an honest question. You seem to have difficulty interpreting the actual meaning of things.

For all I knew, he may well have worked at the club and therefore had some actual inside knowledge, but he doesn't.

Neither do I, that's why I speculate on what may be the cause of things.

I'm speculating here but I reckon the reason we played poorly in spells is because Shinnie pumped May on a night out mistaking him for a woman and now things are a bit awkward between them.

Amirite?

Times change and thank fuck that they have.

Today/yesterday, things just didn't click and for long spells in the game we played beneath ourselves.

Begs the question as to why; everything was on our side leading up to the game and, we started brightly.

In the lead up we had won all our league games - there were no injuries. We were at home. Dundee have been pish so far this season.

[total speculation/shit] I wonder if there's a vacuum opening up in training between May and Shinnie.

Shinnie is the captain but he was like a ghost.

I wonder if May, having a bigger personality and a 'special relationship' with DM is taking some of the squads attention away from Shinnie?

That's how it seemed watching it [on redtv].

would the reason for the bad performance be because Bruce Forsyths dade and can no longer have a good game good game!that's as sensible as your suggestion.utter shite

Yep. Done all the hardwork getting round the fullback in the first place. 6 yard box one on one with the GK, you've got to be expecting him to score surely? Must say, Bain done well to get a paw to it.

His miss was pretty bad. I put it down to Bain knowing Stewart very well and knew he'd hit with his left and where he'd place it.

• Downvote 1

Was sitting outside Brewdog in the Cowgate when i heard the secong goal had gone in. My delight caught the attention of a weegie female sitting next to us.

Turned out to be Mark Reynolds sister. She keeps an eye on Aberdeen scores due to her brother.

Can't help but laugh at some of the bed wetting virgins with dildos glued to their car bonnets. Can some players or the team unit not just have an off day without it being attributed to anything sinister like dressing room unrest due to assuming May is hogging the limelight and its put noses outof joint?

. Ok they won. Got 3 points But sign of a good team ? Sign of pure luck as last week and week before. If they don't get their shit together and super Mcinnes keeps f------- Up his team selections. Some team is going to give them a thrashing. Sign a decent full back.

. Ok they won. Got 3 points But sign of a good team ? Sign of pure luck as last week and week before. If they don't get their shit together and super Mcinnes keeps f------- Up his team selections. Some team is going to give them a thrashing. Sign a decent full back.

Are your pants ever dry min? You seem ti be constantly pishing them

Happy to get the win yesterday. For looking rotten in their first 2 games, Dundee looked okay at times though I don't know if it was more because of 6 or 7 of our players looking dire. Playing at full pelt, I am fairly sure we would've done some serious damage.

A few off days for our players but after the solid games we have seen Shinnie and Christie have, we can let them off. Not sure if I am convinced by Tansey yet but he can definitely ping in a good corner / free kick. Considine does look like the limited left back he is at the moment, the lack of Hayes running all over that left side might become a real issue going forward as he was offering a lot more support to Considine. Shinnie at left back may be the answer but then we lose him ripping in to it in the middle. Plus I back him for 1st most weeks and playing at left back may limit his chances a bit more.

Overall, half decent at the end but tough to watch at times. Great dig from May for the second

No, I'm asking you to show me where I said you can't discuss it.

You've had an absolute nightmare here, you should probably step away from the keyboard.

Your question is deliberately miss-leading

You want me to quote you but you know fine well what your attitude has been on this thread - not just to me but to MT as well.

Each of your posts has been to shut down any sort of debate - if you deny that you are a liar.

Your question is deliberately miss-leading

You want me to quote you but you know fine well what your attitude has been on this thread - not just to me but to MT as well.

Each of your posts has been to shut down any sort of debate - if you deny that you are a liar.

So you can't show me where I've said you can't discuss it?

My posts have treated your ridiculous theory with the disdain it deserves. The fact that not one person will entertain it speaks volumes.

The important issues...

Was she tidy? Did you try and sniff her pants?

'Sign of pure luck'...hahaha buy yourself some plastic sheets. Maybe the sign we've a good team and got players who can produce a goal like the winner?

Overall I just don't think the team has gelled yet. Hopefully it does before we go into the tough run of fixtures. However Christie just had a shocker, poor touch, passing and decision making. Just a poor day for him.

Team still gelling but getting there. It's going to get much better.

Maynard, May, GMS, Stewart all showing signs of having not been regular starters for a while. The latter 3 all know the spfl so finding it a bit easier, Maynard is going to need a few games but is going to be an important player for us. I'm absolutely astonished that any fan could simply right him off after about a game and a half of football in a new league and not fully match fit. Bizarre.

Good to see Rooney back on the pitch.