Aberdeen 2 - 1 Dundee

Best 2 players today were O'Connor and May I think. Stewart looked lively when he came on.

O'Connor defended really well I thought and made some good passes out of defence.

May got 2 decent goals and worked hard, looking much sharper than Maynard or Rooney did when they came on in the second half.

Worst 2 IMO: Christie and Considine. McLean almost making the worst performers list as well but battled quite hard on that last 10 mins to help get us over the line.

Christie just had a terrible game, he got nothing right.

Considine is so poor when we need to go up that left flank its really frustrating, teams turn him inside easily and he either makes a simple square pass or lobs some easily defended ball forward.

McLean as I said earlier, shouldn't play in that forward 4, he is far too ponderous on the ball and too obvious with most of what he does IMO. Much better suited to playing the deeper central area I think.

I really hope we've got a bit of budget to bring in a decent pacey LB even on a loan or the balls to give Harvie his chance. I like Consi but the team is unbalanced with him out there on the left, its holding us back now.

• Upvote 3

Lovely radio moment at the end. Rob Maclean approaching vinegar strokes telling us Dundee have one last chance to load the box, to get their big men up, to steal the point....

The next sound you hear is Stephen Thompson vomiting and neil McCann's already enlarged head exploding as the dee play it short to (I think) Shinnie.

Ha fucking ha.

(((Btw openly admit that Hamilton result last week had totally passed me by. Fucking artificial pitches!)))

Maybe at last we have a genuine creative striker. Was disappointed that McInnes hooked Tansey instead of Shinnie who had an abysmal game. He was a liability at times. Defence all over the place but nothing new there.

You do realise it was Shinnies rebound that May scored from?

McLean for Maynard would have made more sense