Scott Mckenna

Too busy because you're an important and hugely successful man who's demands on his time are many?

It didn't need "studying". You misinterpreted for a reason, as yet unknown.

I'm surprised you've become that hugely successful actually. Your baiting behaviour and negative, morose personality isn't conducive to anything other than a miserable self-loathing hate-filled existence normally, although there are exceptions to every rule.

I genuinely skim most posts as I dont have time to read everything.

Not sure why you think Im miserable and self-loathing etc, Im perfectly happy. I just like to challenge views and get some debate going. Thats not baiting and being negative. Unless you want us all to agree and give each other a reach around?

• Downvote 1

I genuinely skim most posts as I dont have time to read everything.

Not sure why you think Im miserable and self-loathing etc, Im perfectly happy. I just like to challenge views and get some debate going. Thats not baiting and being negative. Unless you want us all to agree and give each other a reach around?

More proof of the polluted nature of your soul. You really are a disgusting man. Bring it on.

I don't disagree with the posters who think McInnes is very poor at developing, promoting youth. In fact it's something I've said many times on this forum over the last few years.

But I can't really agree that McKenna is good proof of this- seems to me we got that one about right since the lad is really flourishing now.

Are we really saying that mckenna should have been playing last year with a complete bomb scare like Taylor or O'Connor next to him? I think that would just have likely crushed his confidence rather than developed him.

The addition of Arnason creates a much better situation for McKenna to develop and learn from imo.

I don't disagree with the posters who think McInnes is very poor at developing, promoting youth. In fact it's something I've said many times on this forum over the last few years.

But I can't really agree that McKenna is good proof of this- seems to me we got that one about right since the lad is really flourishing now.

Are we really saying that mckenna should have been playing last year with a complete bomb scare like Taylor or O'Connor next to him? I think that would just have likely crushed his confidence rather than developed him.

The addition of Arnason creates a much better situation for McKenna to develop and learn from imo.

It is a lot harder to break a young CH into a team like ours that is fighting at the top of the table than it is to break in a more attacking young player. McInnes has plenty of faults but I think he has done a great job with McKenna & the timing of him breaking in.

Yes he could have been in ahead of Taylor & Reynolds earlier but hindsight shows that after a three nil drubbing by Motherwell the defensive switch worked well & could easily have gone very badly for all concerned

Read what I said again but how it is actually written & not how your heads thinks it is

I can read fine and in no way is McKenna as yet anywhere near as good as Hector. Both when he was with us and now.

McKenna has played 16 games in Scotland's top division including two pumpings from Celtic and two pumpings from Sevco.

He is a player of promise and a player with lots to learn. Hector is a Chelsea player who has more than proved himself in England's second tier. I would swap McKenna for Hector any day of the Week

Were never getting anything near £6millon for Mckenna. They wouldnt take the risk spending that on a player from Scotland. 2million max, hes arguably worth about 3. Hes yet to hit a rough patch in form, will be interesting to see what is said then, also.

Aberdeen offer a really good option for McKenna.. fuck this you can maybe go to Hull... challenge for promotion, the thing is he will have to go down there and force his way into the side.

He stays at Aberdeen, continues getting 1st team action. Scotland are screaming out for a centre half, his own personal ambition must be to prove he is good enough to fill the void at national level. If he wants to do that, it seems only logical to stay at aberdeen were he is earning rave reviews.

Don't big up the player and play the market then you're right we won't but we really suck as people.

Oh we won't get that so lets not aim for it.

Fuck that shit. Play the market.

Correct.

McKenna is Scotland u21 captain is he not?

How much would the England u21 captain change clubs for down south?

We need to recognise that huge fees are paid for bang average players down there and insist on getting full value for ours if we sell. Particularly young players.

A good sell on clause as well.

Anyway... it's hopefully not going to happen at all at the moment and the lad will stay another year or 18 months first.

I can read fine and in no way is McKenna as yet anywhere near as good as Hector. Both when he was with us and now.

McKenna has played 16 games in Scotland's top division including two pumpings from Celtic and two pumpings from Sevco.

He is a player of promise and a player with lots to learn. Hector is a Chelsea player who has more than proved himself in England's second tier. I would swap McKenna for Hector any day of the Week

& Hector had played 20 for us.

Hector was good but not a super star. I would even go as far as to say that McKenna now is actually better than Hector was when he was with us.

Just because Chelsea paid £4m for him doesn't make him better than he actually is now either. I haven't followed Hector since he left us but He was no better with us than McKenna now.

I hope he stays until the end of next season. Allows him to consolidate, hopefully improve and his value will continue to increase.

We won't be offered more than 1 million pounds at this stage, in my opinion...but if was Hull, I'd up the bid to 7 figures, our club would accept. The way things are now in England 1 million is speculation/investment money. No big deal if it doesn't work out for them.

What a state to get yourself into over football :laughing:

I'm not in a state. I just think you are a disgusting human being. You keep on proving it.

Do you know what percentage of your posts have been baiting me?

As I said, I won't be ignoring your shite now. Especially since I've lost a couple of other adversaries.