Scott Mckenna

Tell me what makes me a disgusting human being.

What makes you think I want to help you understand anything?

Don't you think that your percentage of posts targeting one individual - rather than joining in on the threads - is a bit disturbed?

Do an analysis of your posts and classify them as positive, interesting and worth reading on one hand and on the other, negative, moaning, depressing and insulting. You do the maths, cunt.

Actually, you make my skin crawl. I'm ignoring you and all the other sick cunts. It was far better watching you bait and not responding. Arse.

Don't big up the player and play the market then you're right we won't but we really suck as people.

Oh we won't get that so lets not aim for it.

Fuck that shit. Play the market.

Aberdeen should be milking the cow aye, but I dont think Hull City will be paying much heed to what afc-chat posters have to say. The football up here is seen as a complete irrelevance to your average munter English fan. If they were to part with £6million, itd put the player under great scrutiny, as well as the manager. Just being realistic. Cant see it being over £3million if we were to sell. Might well decide hes invaluable.

Hulls record transfer fee is £13,000,000. That was for a somewhat highly enough thought of, English midfielder. A Scottish centre half who has played less than 30 games for Aberdeen is not being sold for £6million. Celtic would struggle to get that much for any of their centre backs, and they are considerably better at football than Scott McKenna. Truth isnt great. It is what it is.

Think £4m should be achievable and fair. Clubs down south are paying for potential at that age hoping they develop and if they don't it's no big deal. Since Neymar's transfer everything has went even more crazy.

Having said that I'm sure I read Hull are skint. So they may have just been hoping for a cheap option.

Reported today that the bid turned down for McKenna was £300,000. If Aberdeen accept a bid anything close to that figure then Milne and McInnes can fuck right off.

What worries me is that Nigel Adkins has said they will be back with another offer. That suggests to me that they may have been given a figure we will accept and it's unlikely to be £3m if their opening bid was £300k. I will be majorly pissed off if we sell a player with the potential of McKenna for peanuts. He is currently our best and most consistent centre half and in my opinion a future Scotland international.

If the likes of John Souttar has a 7 figure sum above his head being banded about then McKenna should be no different. But it's Aberdeen FC and Stewart Milne we are talking about here which greatly worries me our record for getting decent transfer fees for our players is appalling.

Why get your pants in a twist over it?

With Cormack on board and our debts paid off, we aren't the same weeds we were 5 years ago

I wouldn't bet on that mt. It's still Milne in charge and his agenda.

• Downvote 1

Why get your pants in a twist over it?

With Cormack on board and our debts paid off, we aren't the same weeds we were 5 years ago

I agree we technically shouldn't be the same weeds we were previously when we were in debt.

But it's just the way Adkins was talking about a second bid if the initial one was knocked back. I doubt he would have said that if Milne had told him "£2.5m plus hefty % of future sell on fee or fuck off and don't come back".

• Downvote 1

If 300k is true it's SO insulting that I would be telling the cunts not to come back to us

Who the fuck do they think they are

Hull fans should be asking what the hell is going on.

They club is in the middle of a defensive crisis and needs to recruit for that area.

They only have until the 31st of Jan to do this and they are wasting time pissing about pursuing a player that they are clearly not going to get.

Either Hull don't have a fucking clue or they are playing out a farce so they can say to the Hull fans "well we tried".

They club is in the middle of a defensive crisis and needs to recruit for that area.

They only have until the 31st of Jan to do this and they are wasting time pissing about pursuing a player that they are clearly not going to get.

Either Hull don't have a fucking clue or they are playing out a farce so they can say to the Hull fans "well we tried".

This in a nutshell.

No chance we will sell McKenna for less than £1m. The board will be of the view that his stock can only rise and with him being on a long term contract there is no need to sell at this stage.

Centre halfs with the physical attributes, ability on the ball and aerial prowess of McKenna don't grow on trees there is a dearth of good quality players in that position in Scotland. He's only 21 and is only going to get better with experience. £1m is nowhere near enough for a player of his potential and attributes.

You can bet if he was at either of the ugly sisters they would be quoting interested clubs at least £3m especially given that he is on a long term contract.

• Upvote 1

From what I can understand Hull fans are regularly wondering what's going on at that club, it's a shambles.

No chance we will sell McKenna for less than £1m. The board will be of the view that his stock can only rise and with him being on a long term contract there is no need to sell at this stage.

I think that’s the number we can expect Milne to buckle at...best we can hope for is that we negotiate a sell on clause into the deal.

• Upvote 1

McKenna got a penchant for the young ones as well?

I always considered the song a tad ambitious. Who shagged ALL the kids. I mean, not even pipes can do that many and his appetite would be far greater than that hun poof cunt. Not that the cheese master is into kids but there are a lot of kids in the world, so I'm told. I've seen a lot of them going about anyway. Different ones.