Scott Mckenna

With the prices in England now what is just about as important is the sell on % as much as the transfer itself

If we did sell any of our players

just look at celtic and van dyke

Definitely. The Andrew Robertson deal is the model to follow if we do feel obliged to sell a promising young player. Decent money in the core of the deal with a decent percentage should they be sold on for inflated English prices later.

Nigel Adkins said

"Hes an Aberdeen player and I have a lot of respect for McInnes and what hes done up in Aberdeen and anything we do will be done in the right manner, we dont want to unsettle anybody"

By publicly announcing that you're after him and putting in 2 piss taking offers, it would seem that you ARE trying to unsettle him and are definitely not doing anything in the right fucking manner.

• Upvote 4

£300k is insulting, but I think those folks looking for £3m need to take a reality check. The lad has only played 15 games in a pish league after being on loan to Ayr United. We won't sell for anything less than £1m so we won't get a buyer at this stage. Hopefully the lad will get better and better and we will get the £3m in a couple of years time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

£300k is insulting, but I think those folks looking for £3m need to take a reality check. The lad has only played 15 games in a pish league after being on loan to Ayr United. We won't sell for anything less than £1m so we won't get a buyer at this stage. Hopefully the lad will get better and better and we will get the £3m in a couple of years time.

Seller can dictate a price

We're under no obligation to sell.

Luckily for us we're not in the 'going on strike' type of shite.

Agree it's best all round if he stays gets better gets a big move to a real club.

Scott Mckenna has played 20 spl games. Andy Robertson had only played 36 when he went to hull for £2.85 million.

I think he only had a year left on his contract whilst mckenna has around 3.

In addition transfer fees have increased significantly in the 3 and a half years since that transfer.

So AFC really should not deal at anything below £3 million.

If Hull aren't prepared to pay that (and it's clear that they aren't) then they should just fuck off and focus their attentions on someone else.

• Upvote 5

Now now. I believe we both failed in that pursuit.

Same age as me, big Mckenna. Likes them appropriately aged. Good egg.

Check with consiboogie (or fitiver his name is) as McKenna nicked his bird.

He'll ken the score.

Now now. I believe we both failed in that pursuit.

Same age as me, big Mckenna. Likes them appropriately aged. Good egg.

Check with consiboogie (or fitiver his name is) as McKenna nicked his bird.

He'll ken the score.

Fucked this up. You can see my response in there. Arsed rectifying it. COYR

His gay son would probably enjoy it.

Josh Windass is a pure and utter mouth breather. Can tell his breath is hummin of raw egg or sumin. Never ever seen him breathe through his nose. Needs curb stomped ASAP. COYR

Nigel Adkins said

"Hes an Aberdeen player and I have a lot of respect for McInnes and what hes done up in Aberdeen and anything we do will be done in the right manner, we dont want to unsettle anybody"

By publicly announcing that you're after him and putting in 2 piss taking offers, it would seem that you ARE trying to unsettle him and are definitely not doing anything in the right fucking manner.

Yep.

Adkins is clearly an two faced, disingenuous, utter cunt.

Him and his shitty club can fuck off.

The manager confirmed there has been a bid from English Championship side Hull City for the Aberdeen central defender but he will not be leaving Pittodrie any time soon.

“There has been an offer. There was then a secondary offer in terms of tweaking the figures but nothing more on the down payment.

“It does not really matter.

“They have been told we have no interest or appetite to sell Scott. He will not be sold in January.

“There will be a time when Scott McKenna will move on and he will be sold at some point, but it certainly is not going to be in this window. And it will be when we feel he is going to be the player that he is going to be, hopefully on the back of breaking into the Scotland team and after playing 100 to 150 games for us.”

End of story