Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

Guys if we'd won 7-0 then we'd all be happy maybe put this down to a bad day at the end of the day

And if I looked like Marlon Brando I'd shag heaps of lassies.

Surely you're after a bite?

• Site Sponsor

. Outplayed by hearts. Outplayed by Kilmarnock. When is Mcinnes going to come out of his dream. Motherwell Next 2 games. Plus moult who will definitely put a few past these bunch. Lewis and the woodwork saved them from defeat again.

shoofta turns up like a bad smell whenever we have a shit game.

Do just fuck off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Derek McInnes:

"We are looking like a good team but were are still looking for the complete performance from the players as we were excellent early on as they produced what we are capable but didn't sustain it.

"But we are unbeaten in domestic football this season and we are still just two points behind Celtic in the league."

Correct....We move on...

:happy:

Similar to last season. McInnes gets some new signings and struggles to find his best starting XI. He was eventually able to settle for his normal line-up last season but he can't do that this time because Hayes, McGinn and Jack have all gone, while MacLean seems to have gone missing.

If you're going to swap and change and experiment a little, to be fair to him Kilmarnock at home is the game to do it in.

We'll get it right eventually, but think it'll get worse before it gets better. We'll lose to Motherwell on Thursday, everyone will wet their pants, then we'll beat them on Sunday in our best performance of the season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps a poor choice.

Brando preferred guys.

(Famous photo of him performing oral easily available on the net.)

Had his ashes mixed with two other males' ashes, too.

Doesn't mean birds didn't fancy him, said if I looked like, not if I was Marlon Brando. Canadian fud. Now make like one of your own and peace OOT.

Smart arse Canadian.

Perhaps a poor choice.

Brando preferred guys.

(Famous photo of him performing oral easily available on the net.)

Had his ashes mixed with two other males' ashes, too.

Doesn't mean birds didn't fancy him, said if I looked like, not if I was Marlon Brando. Canadian fud. Now make like one of your own and peace OOT.

Smart arse Canadian.

I wanted Stewart to start but he was woeful,how Christie didn't play is beyond me he's probably our best player so fuck nos.Wright will be decent but he just wasn't strong enough too easily pushed off the ball and should've been takin off earlier.its a worry because I thought we'd get better but little signs so far,team and formation changing every game not working as consi says 4231 and stick to it please DM.

McLean for me was the best player on the park in the first half but let his standards slip back to the off form McLean of the start of this season in the second half. Trying too hard to ping world cup long range passes when all is required is a quick forward threaded pass or a short quick pass to the his fellow midfielder to get us moving from one side of the pitch to the other much quicker. Hanging the ball in the air makes it harder for your team mate to get the ball under control and also allows the defenders to react.

Think we should persevere with Arnason and Occonor in the middle of defence. Far more composure and good delivery from defence. I think Arnason needs game time as he was looking laboured at times today.

We need to cut Wright some slack. He is a young guy that's only really getting game time this season. He needs to try and find himself one on one with a defender as he is continually seems to be trying to beat a number of players. Knock the ball beyond the defenders get them turning.

Just now getting over what I witnessed today. Bed sheets absolutely soaking in pish tonight, though I will say a performance like today has been coming.

Our new signings in GMS and Stewart look weak at best. Maynard....nothing more than a jersey filler. Ball and Tansey can't surely be any worse...

King Kenny has went from an occasional bad passer and awful shooter to just all round mince. He truly is getting worse and worse each week. It's painful to watch.

Buy me some rubber bed sheets and wake me up on Thursday.

• Upvote 1

A defensive midfielder was missed today, as has been the case all season.

Too often I felt McLean or Shinnie closing down one of their player, end up out of position and theres 2 v1 in the middle of the park. it's been the same since the Sirko Brijeg game and it needs addressed.

Very disappointed with the performance today. Too many players off their game and was a real lack of urgency til around 15 minutes to go.

Don't know what on earth was going on with the right side of defence but Logan not at the races at all. Poor from Wright, Stewart, Shinnie and McLean too.

Maynard, not got it.

Will need to improve to progress on Thursday.

Thought Arnason was pretty good, May worked hard, stuck away the goal with a tidy finish, a few other shots just didn't work out. GMS alright when he came on and Christie showed why he should have started, good energy levels and a forward threat.

Summed it up perfectly.