Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

'Miracle with Sheep, Sheerin', will be the headline as Paulo leads the Dandies to a 9-0 victory over the tayside mink fucks.

Careful Dad, plenty Dundonians lovely down to earth people. It's the Glaswegians you're to watch out for.

Interesting conundrum tho. Should he take the team? If theres a chance of him going Id say no. If hes staying then fire on but dont even think about doing the 48hr reverse someone mentioned above especially if we lose. There would be no recovery from that.

But if he does give them the big FO tomorrow what should we as supporters do? Support obviously and show our appreciation for him turning down such an advance. But it would no longer be unconditional. In Derek we no longer trust implicitly. Its up to Derek, who is not wholly innocent in this, or dreadfully naive if he is, to earn that back.

Interesting conundrum tho. Should he take the team? If theres a chance of him going Id say no. If hes staying then fire on but dont even think about doing the 48hr reverse someone mentioned above especially if we lose. There would be no recovery from that.

But if he does give them the big FO tomorrow what should we as supporters do? Support obviously and show our appreciation for him turning down such an advance. But it would no longer be unconditional. In Derek we no longer trust implicitly. Its up to Derek, who is not wholly innocent in this, or dreadfully naive if he is, to earn that back.

He. Is. Gone. End of story. The situation has went too far and his position is now untenable. Goner.

Oh Id agree. But what do you propose we do if they a/ decide they dont want him (hence my question To Panda on the other thread as to whether theyd been critical enough of him) b/ as is more likely they cant afford him AND Milne holds out or c/ the possibility that Derek does a Sunderland-esq diligence and decides he doesnt like what he sees. Do we just sack him? That kind of defeats the point.

Well there's been an official approach made now, so the can't / won't comment on speculation line can't be trotted out.

of course he can

" look until the club have a offer they are willing to accept any questions on my feelings is just speculation. Im aberdeen manager and happy here until an acceptable offer is received that cant change"

Oh Id agree. But what do you propose we do if they a/ decide they dont want him (hence my question To Panda on the other thread as to whether theyd been critical enough of him) b/ as is more likely they cant afford him AND Milne holds out or c/ the possibility that Derek does a Sunderland-esq diligence and decides he doesnt like what he sees. Do we just sack him? That kind of defeats the point.

Look elsewhere, IMO. I know you guys like to wait for confirmation etc, however, I really think he's gone. Last two games showed that.

OK so we look for and find our man no doubt with a compensation fee attached. No argument there (well only as to who it is). Id like to think we started that process 6 weeks ago to be honest.

But we currently have McInnes under contract so essentially worth a million to us. Our closest rivals appear to want him. Understandably they want him cheap and because theyre huns they expect him for nothing. Everything tends towards Milne folding (the DST statement might as well say Milne HAS to fold) and scrambling to take what we can get. From our starting position that is laughable. It also doesn't exactly bode well for us in the future. But my question again. What do you do? Force him to run the kids for three years?

OK so we look for and find our man no doubt with a compensation fee attached. No argument there (well only as to who it is). Id like to think we started that process 6 weeks ago to be honest.

But we currently have McInnes under contract so essentially worth a million to us. Our closest rivals appear to want him. Understandably they want him cheap and because theyre huns they expect him for nothing. Everything tends towards Milne folding (the DST statement might as well say Milne HAS to fold) and scrambling to take what we can get. From our starting position that is laughable. It also doesn't exactly bode well for us in the future. But my question again. What do you do? Force him to run the kids for three years?

He'll get what he wants. Or is getting what he wants, rather. He's gone. I appreciate your optimism, but its unlikely he's AFC manager after today.

I'd force the cunt to clean the toilets for three years.

• Upvote 2

He'll get what he wants. Or is getting what he wants, rather. He's gone. I appreciate your optimism, but its unlikely he's AFC manager after today.

He being Milne? or McInnes?

I've consistently said if we get the money they're welcome to him. The last two weeks have simply reinforced that. I don't get why you or Milne think the Hun will still feel the need to pay the full compensation money though.

And I like the toilets idea but joking apart we all know that employment law won't let us do that.

He being Milne? or McInnes?

I've consistently said if we get the money they're welcome to him. The last two weeks have simply reinforced that. I don't get why you or Milne think the Hun will still feel the need to pay the full compensation money though.

And I like the toilets idea but joking apart we all know that employment law won't let us do that.

If managers can send senior players to train with the youth team then surely they can send McInnes off to work with the S-Forms (or whatever they are nowadays).

If he refuses, sue him for breach of contract!

And when we take in a replacement manager he sues us back. Doc will stick with his pal (rightly so) throwing a sickie if needs be. Leaves us with Robson and Sheerin in the meantime and them with Murty till someone blinks.

If its them and we eventually get the £1m then yay for us. Why the fuck did we not do this prior to the double header?

If its us and we see the compensation being reduced then we look pretty weak and will suffer for it in the future.

If its us and we say we would accept a lesser amount then we give them the green light to withdraw completely as presumably they've got someone else (probably just Murty but they'll dress it up as interim with someone big in the pipeline) tellingly leaving us with a manager who's not going to enjoy his next experience of losing a game.

Tell me how we win in the latter two scenarios?

And when we take in a replacement manager he sues us back. Doc will stick with his pal (rightly so) throwing a sickie if needs be. Leaves us with Robson and Sheerin in the meantime and them with Murty till someone blinks.

If its them and we eventually get the £1m then yay for us. Why the fuck did we not do this prior to the double header?

If its us and we see the compensation being reduced then we look pretty weak and will suffer for it in the future.

If its us and we say we would accept a lesser amount then we give them the green light to withdraw completely as presumably they've got someone else (probably just Murty but they'll dress it up as interim with someone big in the pipeline) tellingly leaving us with a manager who's not going to enjoy his next experience of losing a game.

Tell me how we win in the latter two scenarios?

Because the official approach was only made after the double header? How can we have accepted a bid that's not even been made?

No I mean we could have issued a :pirate2::hunbash: statement and laid it out clearly to both the hun and Derek what going down this route would eventually achieve - the stand off we have now. From Derek's perspective, if we lost the hun games, particularly if for instance he made a total cunt of the first one and gave them all of the momentum for the second during which he then made some completely out of character substitutions for instance then he should have realised it wouldn't really look very good for him. Especially if, for instance, it turned out the Huns couldn't afford him and so were going to leave him hanging in any case.

Yes hindsight is a great thing and I'm quite sure the saavy Derek would have responded "Ah but Im not going to lose the two games" in any case. Equally who genuinely would have thought Derek would fuck us over before leaving. Strikes me he is more the type to leave a final lasting impression, not least given the Murty situation on the other end that he would be going into.

But you cant say this situation couldn't have been forecast either. And unless we are going to give him a loo brush and Jif for the next three years and then solely rely on interim cover so Robson and Sheerin for the same period we're struggling to justify that compo Im afraid regardless of what the contract says.

I don't have an issue with Rooney playing as the lone front man as long as we go with stewart Christie and wright/ross behind him. He should hopefully get some service from these guys in there natural positions. Too many times this season when Rooney has played we have saw shinnie play behind the striker, may out wide or mclean out wide etc always chopping and changing.

Play two wingers stewart and wright and play Christie in his best position just off him and Rooney will find the back of the net.

If not I just hope this is the game Maynard hits the ground running.