To the Calvin Zola tune;

Derek is a massive rat, fuck off fuck off

He’s longing for Govan Road the cunt, fuck off, fuck off

He screwed us over the horrible bore,

He lied and cheated to get out the door

DEREK MCINNES YOU’RE A FUCKING RAT!

NANANANANANANA

• Upvote 3

How in the hell can we plan for this game tomorrow when our supposed manager (who right now would still be the man picking the team) is more interested in engineering a move to our biggest rivals. Its like finding out your wife is planning to leave you for your biggest enemy......I know what I would do in that situation - make the choice for her and tell her to do one.

You don't have the foggiest what he is planning

So haud yer wheesht

He wants to speak OFFICIALLY to Rangers - its no rocket science to work that out. Only reason he would want to do that is if he was interested in taking their job. In the meantime our clubs suffering and we are left going into games with no real direction. Am no sports psychologist but pretty sure it doesn't help our chances of winning football matches.'

Guest the shepherd

IN

Team news - fook knows..Only Mciness does if he is still in dug oot

Would like to see Wright start again though..

I'll go for a 1-0 win.

Scotty Wright needs to be put onto a strict two months diet of McDonald's Extra Large Meals to beef up by a stone or more it seems before featuring again for Aberdeen. Far too lightweight at this moment in time. No doubting his talent though.
Guest the shepherd

Lumping on Dundee for this one.

Plenty of other ways to try and get one over them bookie bastards (dogs, horses, ferrets, etc.) . Backing against Aberdeen is not one of them?. An unwritten rule when supporting your club.