Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Rooney was gash as he is because he is not getting any regular or quality service.

It's the same for May and the same for Maynard.

Won't see what these guys can do until we start getting quality crosses into the box on a regular basis again.

Rooney was woeful, and didn't matter Jack was sent off as we had been playing with 10 anyway. Chance in the last minute where he was wrongly flagged offside, where he somehow missed the ball, summed up his 'performance'.

Rooney was woeful, and didn't matter Jack was sent off as we had been playing with 10 anyway. Chance in the last minute where he was wrongly flagged offside, where he somehow missed the ball, summed up his 'performance'.

Point still stands.

Our forwards have been starved of service thus season hence the lower goal tallys from the all.

You can take last Sundays game in isolation, but the midfield and wide players aren't doing their jobs in supplying the forwards with decent service.

mcinnes moving on will maybe be beneficial for a few players.

Rooney, Maynard and Ball for starters seemed to have been written off recently by mcinnes

stewart, gms, wright and to some extent christie were all being used in ways that didn't suit them

Have been thinking the same.. I'd like to see us prioritise positional sense and rethink the first team generally. Ultimately we'll need to refresh our squad particularly in midfield.

Im up as a mother fucker for this one; lets make a statement.

I wont be there alas owing to being a useless cunt. Song singing from start to finish if you dont mind those attending - let me live vicariously through your devotion.

Give me a tune to sing Dad, listen out for it on the telly. It'll be me on a solo mission.