St Johnstone 0 - 3 Aberdeen

You said winning games would mean less activity in January?!

Don’t be a mutant. There’s enough in the planet already. He didn’t say that. You’re being an even wider cunt now.

What's the reason you post so much on here

Seriously

I haven’t been, bar the last two weeks. For years I hadn’t been on here.

But since you ask, I’ll tell you why. This is an AFC forum and I’m AFC.

I really don’t know about your motivations however? You seem to always take a contrary view.

Much as I admire those who swim against the tide, you do it just for the sake of it.

Your biggest fuck up was your support of Calderwood to the death. Your twisting the record on V and being a wide-o was equally sick.

Unlike you weegies, some of us in the NE don’t tolerate wideness and being an arse.

Also wondering this.

Away on a wee winter break so missed most of it.

Is it the result of some tweak to the strategy or just improvement performance from the players?

It’s probably down to starting Arnason...Derek left him out for the hun games before he changed his mind after meeting King.

I havent been, bar the last two weeks. For years I hadnt been on here.

But since you ask, Ill tell you why. This is an AFC forum and Im AFC.

I really dont know about your motivations however? You seem to always take a contrary view.

Much as I admire those who swim against the tide, you do it just for the sake of it.

Your biggest fuck up was your support of Calderwood to the death. Your twisting the record on V and being a wide-o was equally sick.

Unlike you weegies, some of us in the NE dont tolerate wideness and being an arse.

Millermans ok Rocket, just speaks before engaging brain occasionally like many of us.

Im all sorts of happy tonight.

#monthedons

Millermans ok Rocket, just speaks before engaging brain occasionally like many of us.

Im all sorts of happy tonight.

#monthedons

I know he is. He just needs telt sometimes. He will do less twisting and trolling next time. Not.

• Downvote 1

Must be about 40 a day

Less than 4 a day averaged over nearly 9 years actually.

Undoubtedly adversely affected by trigger happy mods exercising authority and getting cheap thrills in doing so :)

• Downvote 2