St Johnstone 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Address and directions?

Oh. I see.

Just wondered why the certainty.

Not that i give a fuck if he does of course.

Good shout.

We should have a "Fairy Factor" to enable us clearer guidance in weeding out said fairies untill the balance in the team is acceptable.

Here are my ratings.

0 = As far from fairy as possible

50 = Fairy tendencies on occasion

100 = Super dooper fairy

Lewis - 10

Logan - 15

Shinnie - 0

Considine - 5

O'Connor - 30

Reynolds - 25

McLean - 85

Stewart - 30

Rooney - 25

Maynard - 75

GMS - 90

Arnason - 0

Wright - 70

Tansey - 30

Ball - 25

McKenna - 0

Harvie - 20

Christie - 10

Ross - 45

May - 0

Aboot right?

Or complete shite?

:dontknow:

Tansey should be about 99, other then that a fairly accurate assessment IMO.

No idea how he will pick this one but easy to predict what he won't do.

He won't bench Logan, even though he's sair screaming out for a kick up the arse.

He won't play Shinnie in his best position (covering up his shite recruitment in midfield).

Which means he'll probably start Consi, a player who has been totally mismanaged by McInnes for four years (should've been given an extended run at CB).

He won't bench McLean, even though he's sair screaming out for a kick up the arse.

And he won't play GS in a CF position, something I would never have considered until a poster on here suggested it during the Dundee game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If May is fit and starts, this could be his time. He was a class footballer once upon a time but let off with murder at AFC to be this unfit. This is his old club. Do the fuckng bastards and that cuntface of a manager, the most boring thickest cunt in Perth. Hat trick please to reignite your career.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm no Considine fan but this is a game for him to stay left back as on this occasion its height rather than pace we need at the back against anti football St Johnston.We've fuck all in midfield so Shinnie has to stay there.new centre midfielder in January hopefully then get Shinnie back where he belongs.

• Downvote 1

If May is fit and starts, this could be his time. He was a class footballer once upon a time but let off with murder at AFC to be this unfit. This is his old club. Do the fuckng bastards and that cuntface of a manager, the most boring thickest cunt in Perth. Hat trick please to reignite your career.

If his ankles not still fucked from the cowardly rat.

But aye, if he plays Im looking for a good performance tonight. I have a strange feeling we might see a much improved team performance and some goals.