St Johnstone 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Fuck it

Good luck in all you do, Rocket

You’re contrary and a conundrum all right. I loved your “don’t you forget it, you’re half the man” line. That was funny. It wouldn’t have led to war. It was quality. Absolutely no need to edit good humour.

• Downvote 1

Pity the huns got 3 points - apparently against the run of play too.

I watched it. It was unbelievable, as big a robbery as we could see. Hibs hit the bar, the post, did everything in the 2nd half but score a second. Should have been at least 3-0 up inside half an hour too. Two one-on-ones and fucked it.

Of course there had to be an intervention from the ref. Wait until you see the handball that was impossible to miss by the linesman.

This is as if I'm dying and people's being falsely nice

Not at all, The site needs the likes of you, Rocket, Tup, Mobby, Poodler, Dayts, Muttonhumper to keep it

interesting.

When you find out who the father is you’ll have a decent crew stepping in to kick the fuck out of him.

That aside, a great win for The Dons.

Not at all, The site needs the likes of you, Rocket, Tup, Mobby, Poodler, Dayts, Muttonhumper to keep it

interesting.

When you find out who the father is you’ll have a decent crew stepping in to kick the fuck out of him.

That aside, a great win for The Dons.

Poodler? Really?

I'm nae even sure the cunt knows there's a fitba section.

• Upvote 1

What point of the game though?

Tam Cowan had a brilliant one liner after the recent 3 leg tie Well had with the Tims. You will recall after two close matches, both arguably settled by dodgy penalty calls for the Tims they then royally shagged them 5-0 in the third leg. Tam said he was glad at 5-0 down Well didnt get a dodgy penalty of their own as he couldnt cope with 50,000 paddies sit back in their seat and go bloody typical.

Anyhow. Fuck the Hun. 3-0 trouncing of a difficult foe.

Hibs were far better than the Huns. Makes our result against them even worse. They are absolutely shite.

Watched Hibs game. I agree they were the better footballing side overall. They are impressive. McGeoch, Boyle, Barker, McGinn, Stokes and Ambrose all play well.

Pains me to say it but Rangers won because their finishing was clinical (& survived stonewall penalty claim)

COYR.

Decent game and result, should have been about 6...Decent backing from us to on a Wednesday night in Perth think it was just over 1000.

Oh and it was Baltic.

Special mention to the ref who gave us fuck all and let them get away with fouls constantly...And Shinnie getting his obligatory booking !!!

OK got to watch the second half.

Big improvment from the abject surrender to Sevco.

Joe Shaughnessy should have been sent iff for a horrific follow through on Christie..not even a foul says the ref.

Rooney was looking a bit sharper than recent games,,but really should have buried a chance early in the second.

About 63 minutes Stewart is running into the box..the Fermer pushes him but he doesnt go down..if he had stumbled and fell a penalty.

Arneson came close from 18 yards near the end.

Overal a good showing.

I thought we played well in spells...Still no killer instinct though I feel even after scoring 3..May hitting bar and Rooney firing over when easier to score.

Maynard came on and was rooting for him to score but alas he didn't haha..Maybe one day.

We should really have put them to the sword and hammered them last night. Saints really are going backwards I thought they were brutal, their passing especially was pretty bad.

Very subdued crowd compared to Friday night in Dundee also, dunno why ?

Arnason Played well except for a few misplaced passes, But he really should be a starter every week.