Holidays 2018

minijc

Italy is fantastic, I’d have to agree.

Has anyway been to Crete recently?

Would you recommend it for a relaxing adult holiday?

Not recently but I loved Crete as a 20 year old, especially when I met a Norwegian girl on day 2 and spent the rest of the time with her. She taught me things :)

Haven't been bar that once but that's a long way to come for a holiday. It's just a greek island really. Aghios Nickolaos (spelling) is a lovely harbour. You get sunshine and it's not expensive but having revisited Corfu last year, the only other time being when I was 17 or 18 with my then girlfriend, the effects of the Greek economy is visible. It has suffered and there were a number of deserted building developments and run down establishments which was a shame.

Crete might be totally different of course but I wouldn't be going back to any other Greek island personally, having been to a few. The only possibility might be Santorini which I've not been to and is pretty spectacular in the photos and more upmarket and I guess you get what you pay for.

Of course they're nice to you in your all-inclusive resorts. They want your repeat business and they are desperate to keep their servile jobs.

Go to their homes, break bread with them and then see what they think about us.

For a start I don't do all-inclusive and I detest that outside your gated "resort" there is nothing but poverty.

I go on holiday to sample the culture and meet local people.

Turkey is cheap and it has sunshine. That attracts a certain type of punter which may have included me at your age.

Absolute shite. My dads place there is a mix of holiday homes and locals. The locals in the same complex couldnt be any more friendly. Ive taken my daughter over and my dads taken my nephews - theyre brilliant with the kids. People have a false view of Turks - usually racists but I wont dwell on that.

Absolute shite. My dads place there is a mix of holiday homes and locals. The locals in the same complex couldnt be any more friendly. Ive taken my daughter over and my dads taken my nephews - theyre brilliant with the kids. People have a false view of Turks - usually racists but I wont dwell on that.

I was talking about the gated resorts that do all inclusive, such as they have in parts of Turkey, like they have in parts of Egypt, like they have in parts of Mexico, like they are growing in the Caribbean.

But dearie me, buying a place there - or indeed anywhere - and going back to the same place every year is tragic beyond belief.

The world is big. A normally functioning sense of curiosity demands exploration, not multiple repeats.

• Upvote 2

I was talking about the gated resorts that do all inclusive, such as they have in parts of Turkey, like they have in parts of Egypt, like they have in parts of Mexico, like they are growing in the Caribbean.

But dearie me, buying a place there - or indeed anywhere - and going back to the same place every year is tragic beyond belief.

The world is big. A normally functioning sense of curiosity demands exploration, not multiple repeats.

Hes retired and loaded. He goes numerous holidays every year. Just cos he has a house there doesnt mean its the only place he goes. Two long stints there with various other holidays around the world in between. So wrong again you dope.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hes retired and loaded. He goes numerous holidays every year. Just cos he has a house there doesnt mean its the only place he goes. Two long stints there with various other holidays around the world in between. So wrong again you dope.

Why are you being such an arse? This must be your default?

You were the fucking idiot who couldn't read that I was talking about a totally different type of holiday experience.

So go fuck yourself you tit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are you being such an arse? This must be your default?

You were the fucking idiot who couldn't read that I was talking about a totally different type of holiday experience.

So go fuck yourself you tit.

Hahahahaha Knob.

You said Turks were arseholes, I called you out on it. Youre a racist arsehole. Now go take your face for a shite and get to fuck you miserable old cunt.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hahahahaha Knob.

You said Turks were arseholes, I called you out on it. Youre a racist arsehole. Now go take your face for a shite and get to fuck you miserable old cunt.

I didn't say Turks were arseholes. Not only can you not read simple words, you make up shit. Never been racist my whole life.

You and your infantile behaviour and others like you is the reason we have lost a LOT of great posters over the years.

Not only do you not have the basic intelligence to read things properly, its always confrontation and juvenile insults.

This one I cam across today is my present to you: -

s33mm1.png

You fucking thick child. Now sober up and get fucked.

• Upvote 4

Mate best thing I can say is stick him on block my experiences have been greatly improved not to see his self aggrandising bullshit.

I heartily recommend it.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

says another total mutant who can't post without starting with an insult.

Fucking place is inhabited by shit, spoiling it for the majority.

I didn't say Turks were arseholes. Not only can you not read simple words, you make up shit. Never been racist my whole life.

You and your infantile behaviour and others like you is the reason we have lost a LOT of great posters over the years.

Not only do you not have the basic intelligence to read things properly, its always confrontation and juvenile insults.

This one I cam across today is my present to you: -

s33mm1.png

You fucking thick child. Now sober up and get fucked.

Stone cold sober buddy. And certainly no child. Just had enough of your continual nonsense on here. Nobody gives a fuck. Its boring, and repetitive. Change the record eh pal?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stone cold sober buddy. And certainly no child. Just had enough of your continual nonsense on here. Nobody gives a fuck. Its boring, and repetitive. Change the record eh pal?

I don't deny posting nonsense. Pretty impossible not to given the volume.

But I don't know what your problem is? You couldn't even read simple words properly. If you've ever made one post that was mildly interesting or entertaining, I missed it.

Be a man and confront a post head on, but read it properly first instead of making a total cunt of yourself as you just did.

• Upvote 1

I don't deny posting nonsense. Pretty impossible not to given the volume.

But I don't know what your problem is? You couldn't even read simple words properly. If you've ever made one post that was mildly interesting or entertaining, I missed it.

Be a man and confront a post head on, but read it properly first instead of making a total cunt of yourself as you just did.

Im done debating with a mutant. Hope the heads ok tomorrow.

• Downvote 1

Nae bother pal.

See now theres a decent post. Why cant they all be like that?

Out of respect to what another poster is going through on the other thread, I'll not say it there but that was a fucking sick thing to do.

You wanted a fight by misinterpreting my words and making up shit. For what reason, I don't know nor do I care.
But you and your ilk, and you're a minority (but growing) totally ruin this forum with your childishness and/or stupidity.
You couldn't help yourself but make it personal could you, even when an Aberdeen fan has lost a best buddy. Whack job cunt. I'm out.
  • Upvote 1

Always had the idea of going to Boca Juniors v River Plate for my 40th.

Still a few years away but anyone been to Argentina? Worth a couple weeks or maybe split it and spend time in Brazil?

I plan to do similar. My folks are currently on a South American cruise. Started in Buenos Aries, so they had a few days there before setting sail. From the brief reports I've had back so far, they loved BA.

Out of respect to what another poster is going through on the other thread, I'll not say it there but that was a fucking sick thing to do.

You wanted a fight by misinterpreting my words and making up shit. For what reason, I don't know nor do I care.

But you and your ilk, and you're a minority (but growing) totally ruin this forum with your childishness and/or stupidity.

You couldn't help yourself but make it personal could you, even when an Aberdeen fan has lost a best buddy. Whack job cunt. I'm out.

Go do every one a favour and get to fuck off this board you fat cunt.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I plan to do similar. My folks are currently on a South American cruise. Started in Buenos Aries, so they had a few days there before setting sail. From the brief reports I've had back so far, they loved BA.

I've looked into how to get tickets and easy enough booking through a tour company although you obviously get fleeced money wise.

Apart from that just want to go somewhere different. Even kinda thinking about spending a few days in Colombia.

I ruled out Turkey because it has Turkish people there.

What complete nonsense. I've been to Turkey 7 times (Bodrum area) and found the Turks, particularly in the small town my folks have a place, to be nothing but friendly and kind. Nicer people you'd struggle to find. I've even hosted and joined in with other group BBQ's and parties. Never, ever had an issue.

I tend to find ordinary folk are the same the world over are pretty similar. Working hard, trying to do their best in life and care about other people. That's why I don't judge a country of 80 million people.

I see you've already been called out on this and tried to change what you've said (bizarrely claiming someone else didn't read what you said properly). I thought it was worth doing again though.

What complete nonsense. I've been to Turkey 7 times (Bodrum area) and found the Turks, particularly in the small town my folks have a place, to be nothing but friendly and kind. Nicer people you'd struggle to find. I've even hosted and joined in with other group BBQ's and parties. Never, ever had an issue.

I tend to find ordinary folk are the same the world over are pretty similar. Working hard, trying to do their best in life and care about other people. That's why I don't judge a country of 80 million people.

I see you've already been called out on this and tried to change what you've said (bizarrely claiming someone else didn't read what you said properly). I thought it was worth doing again though.

He just makes himself look silly Parky. The guys a lunatic, a racist one at that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I've looked into how to get tickets and easy enough booking through a tour company although you obviously get fleeced money wise.

Apart from that just want to go somewhere different. Even kinda thinking about spending a few days in Colombia.

I guess for a one off, it is probably justifiable to use one of the tour companies. Especially when you're going all that way.

Yeah. My folks cruise takes in Beunos Aries, Montevideo, Malvinas, round the Cape Horn and up to Santiago. Sounds fantastic.

Go do every one a favour and get to fuck off this board you fat cunt.

Constructive.

What's less interesting than a BoD resident?

A BoD resident with a keyboard.

One day you might post something worth reading. I doubt it.

You fucking wannabe snobs think you're better than real Aberdeen - Kincorth, Summerhill, Hazlehead, Mastrick, Hilton, Northfield - but you're not. You're a bitter little nothing, as ugly in spirit as the environs you grew up in.

That was sick as fuck. Confused nothing cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Be selective in what you quote why don't you. It serves your agenda.

Erdogan is evil. One of my clients is married to a Turkish girl. But it's all fluffy in your little world.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1