Holidays 2018

minijc

Be selective in what you quote why don't you. It serves your agenda.

Erdogan is evil. One of my clients is married to a Turkish girl. But it's all fluffy in your little world.

I wasn't being selective. You then tried to claim that if I went to "break bread" with Turks they'd hate me and the West. That's something I've done many, many times, in the homes of real Turks and what you've said is simply not true in my experience.

Erdogan isn't someone I'd vote for and his moves to shift Turkey backwards to a less secular place concern me. While his authoritarian approach and his purge of those who he believes are against him are downright wrong.

All that doesn't make 80 million people bad folk though.

I see you started your day with nothing but ugliness. Whack job.

What sort of sad cunt posts "my dad is loaded" anyway?

Why the fuck did he choose BoD then?

One thing for sure, you'll never got near "loaded". Sad cunts usually don't.

• Downvote 1

I wasn't being selective. You then tried to claim that if I went to "break bread" with Turks they'd hate me and the West. That's something I've done many, many times, in the homes of real Turks and what you've said is simply not true in my experience.

Erdogan isn't someone I'd vote for and his moves to shift Turkey backwards to a less secular place concern me. While his authoritarian approach and his purge of those who he believes are against him are downright wrong.

All that doesn't make 80 million people bad folk though.

Sanctimony once again.

How juvenile to suggest that I would write off a whole nation?

Can't you think?

Not only was I provoking thought and reaction and debate, I was speaking specifically about those employees in all-inclusive gated resorts, institutions that I find abhorrent, sucking all the tourists dollars and fucking the locals.

But your continuing agenda of seeking moral high ground never sees opportunities for agreement, only conflict.

• Downvote 1

Sanctimony once again.

How juvenile to suggest that I would write off a whole nation?

Can't you think?

Not only was I provoking thought and reaction and debate, I was speaking specifically about those employees in all-inclusive gated resorts, institutions that I find abhorrent, sucking all the tourists dollars and fucking the locals.

But your continuing agenda of seeking moral high ground never sees opportunities for agreement, only conflict.

"I ruled out Turkey because it has Turkish people there"

Direct quote. I've said all I need to say. I'll not be reading the 300 words you write as a response. Your words are clear for all to see, regardless how you want to try and spin them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"I ruled out Turkey because it has Turkish people there"

Direct quote. I've said all I need to say. I'll not be reading the 300 words you write as a response. Your words are clear for all to see, regardless how you want to try and spin them.

To be fair I'd nae go there either and I've survived an attack from Al Queda.

Breeding ground for terror. Fuck that. Far nicer and safer places to go on a budget.

You really are a prick.

I also said you could be right. But you wouldn't have seen that. It wasn't your debate either. I was talking to others who were advocating it. But you can't help yourself and your agenda. Another who decides to start his Sunday with conflict.

You mutants are like the Turks and Romanians when I beat them at backgammon. It always happens at the end, after I've wrapped up the game and they're too proud to push the resign button. Your mother is a gypsy whore. You can suck my dick etc. etc. It takes a long time to play backgammon when two good players know when not to accept the cube. But the internet emboldens you small men to insult others and provoke conflict, something you would never have the balls to do in the street or pub.

To be fair I'd nae go there either and I've survived an attack from Al Queda.

Breeding ground for terror. Fuck that. Far nicer and safer places to go on a budget.

Exactly. Sicily or Turkey? No brainer. Fuck Turkey.

You really are a prick.

I also said you could be right. But you wouldn't have seen that. It wasn't your debate either. I was talking to others who were advocating it. But you can't help yourself and your agenda. Another who decides to start his Sunday with conflict.

You mutants are like the Turks and Romanians when I beat them at backgammon. It always happens at the end, after I've wrapped up the game and they're too proud to push the resign button. Your mother is a gypsy whore. You can suck my dick etc. etc. It takes a long time to play backgammon when two good players know when not to accept the cube. But the internet emboldens you small men to insult others and provoke conflict, something you would never have the balls to do in the street or pub.

Ah. I get it. You acting like a prick is provoking debate and discussion. While someone pointing out you're talking nonsense is a prick.

Makes perfect sense...

I've not provoked "conflict". I've pointed out you were talking nonsense. To which your response is, as it usually is, to start calling me names. If you don't like folk disagreeing with you, perhaps an internet message board is not the place for you.

Ah. I get it. You acting like a prick is provoking debate and discussion. While someone pointing out you're talking nonsense is a prick.

Makes perfect sense...

I've not provoked "conflict". I've pointed out you were talking nonsense. If you don't like folk disagreeing with you, perhaps an internet message board is not the place for you.

We get it. You love Turkey. I would rather go anywhere than there. Particularly in the present climate. I wasn't "talking nonsense". I've been to Muslim countries including since the troubles began. I don't fancy going there. You want to say how lovely it is. Knock yourself out. Like I give a fuck. But he was right about you.

We get it. You love Turkey. I would rather go anywhere than there. Particularly in the present climate. I wasn't "talking nonsense". I've been to Muslim countries including since the troubles began. I don't fancy going there. You want to say how lovely it is. Knock yourself out. Like I give a fuck. But he was right about you.

This wasn't about loving turkey or not. It was about you saying you wouldn't go because it was full of Turks. Keep spinning though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're welcome to your opinion and to do what you like. I wasn't taking issue with that at all.

Of course you weren't, not when there's an opportunity to twist things and get conflict going.

Sanctimonious prick is how he described you. You prove it continuously.

This wasn't about loving turkey or not. It was about you saying you wouldn't go because it was full of Turks. Keep spinning though.

You take one line in isolation. You ignored how it unfolded. You take it literally and ignore context.

Fuck that place. Unstable and unethical, towards the Kurds in particular.

Only a fucking fool would choose Turkey over Sicily.

You take one line in isolation. You ignored how it unfolded. You take it literally and ignore context.

Fuck that place. Unstable and unethical, towards the Kurds in particular.

Only a fucking fool would choose Turkey over Sicily.

Agree totally on the Turkish governments treatment of the Kurds. Met a Kurdish couple on one of my first trips, who had some quite harrowing stories. Good folk.

There's good folk everywhere. Most folk are good and most governments are bad.

Most posters are good but the mentally ill make the most noise and disrupt things, spoiling it for the rest of us.

And by fuck it's ugly watching them in action.

As I don't spend time in the real world with ugly spirits, I'll no longer be wasting my time on you ugly bastards.

I would wish you well and hope you recover but I would be lying.

I will never return to Turkey. Had two bad experiences there. Turkish people were involved in both so I am also wary of them outside their country. If there was any kind of referendum that was asking whether or not Turkey should or should not be allowed in the EU I'm fairly sure it would be a landslide vote against them.

Theiving cunts.

• Upvote 3

There's good folk everywhere. Most folk are good and most governments are bad.

Most posters are good but the mentally ill make the most noise and disrupt things, spoiling it for the rest of us.

And by fuck it's ugly watching them in action.

As I don't spend time in the real world with ugly spirits, I'll no longer be wasting my time on you ugly bastards.

I would wish you well and hope you recover but I would be lying.

So predictable. Make yourself look silly, fling around insults, try to rewrite history, then call someone mentally ill.

The RS routine.

• Downvote 3

Turkey is shite for a holiday imo.

Been once and never again.

The Turks (in general especially in tourist places) are sleazy bastards plus its cheap so attracts minks.

All in all its a great place to go if your a 40year old single mum from the weeg.

The Turks celebrated when they heard you wouldn’t be back.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Always had the idea of going to Boca Juniors v River Plate for my 40th.

Still a few years away but anyone been to Argentina? Worth a couple weeks or maybe split it and spend time in Brazil?

Mate of mines done Argentina and Brazil and he preferred Brazil, there is a cool as fuck Adidas shop in Argentina though, run by an old boy called Carlos that's stockpiled some of the best gear ever made, well he did stockpile it until adidas sent lads over and they took a load of the good stuff.